Gunwitch Method is your most IMPORTANT tool for f*cking girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRLEGEND

Banned
Reaction score
I think that any strategy planned out or rehearsed has a chance of failing because it would be too robotic...it's like somebody reading a book on how to dance...while the natural dancers are out there fluid, and instintively rythmic...the guy who learned from a book is out there saying in his mind "1& 2&3& dip, slide & slide, twist and Split....people can tell...

Although I do feel this is solid advice, but if somebody doesn't play it all-naturAL..it will fail...

Women wanna have sex more than we do, they just don't wanna look like hoe getting down with you...so the smoother you make that transition the better chances you have of sealing the deal...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
MRLEGEND - this isnt something u rehearse, this in fact is the most natural strategy to have - this SHOULD come natural to anyone whos good with girls

by all means, go out to dinner as much as u want and ull never get laid

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadnt been in the forum in 4 months and seriously - that was some crazy advice you just gave - being able to get the girl horney - and egt a her in sexual state is POSSIBLY the most important thing you can do as a man to get a women. Being in college i see that most of the guys who fvck a lot (naturals) dont really use all those techniques that plp talk bout in the forums (esp.routines) , but are good at gettin the girl back to their place.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of guys here can't get a date....

They are stuck on the 'lets go back to my place' part I guarantee...

You don't need gunwitch or anything to get sex, once she goes back to your place or my place lol its over. That part of my game is natural as the day is long.

-Cod3r

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if your still living with your parents? I don't know if this would still work on me.

skip781

Banned
Reaction score
wow look another helpful thread by THE skiptomylou who was banned for no reason...............WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.