Guilt from cheating on LTR

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Thanks for all your input. As the days go on I am thinking about it less and less and have realized that I should keep my mouth shut and move on. If I start to have more urges I will do the right thing and end the relationship.

I learned a lot from this and am glad to have all of your input. Thanks to everyone.
Good decision. Like I said in your poll thread, the guilt feelings will go away with time and they seem to already be on there way out. In 2 months you won't feel them anymore.

Reaction score
Sofomore said:
So I'm a dumbass. I have been in the pick-up mindset for the last month and just recently went on vacation. My girlfriend is sweet, sexy and just like me. I am 20 years old and she is also 20. This is the first time I have ever cheated on a girlfriend. I ended up f***ing some random chick the last night of vacation because I was drunk and my hormones got the best of me.

Today, all I could think about is how much I love my girlfriend and how f***ing retarded I am. It's almost as if cheating on her has made me want her MORE because I realize how quality of a girl she is. She gets back from her vacation in a week and I don't know if I am going to feel this guilty around her.

Have any of you guys had the same situation? My "good" side says tell her but the little devil on my shoulder says she will never find out.

This blows.

If your girlfriend is just like you, she's focking other men.

That's the point: she's NOT like you. But hey, you're the ALPHA MALE, so why not TELL her that she would be better off with "part of a winner" than with "all of a loser."

BTW, I advise women to use LIE-DETECTORS (polygraphs) to check on their men being loyal.

Congrats for putting that BETCH (your girlfriend) in her place. I guess now she's just a stupid chick playing "free hooker" for a man who really is into her for the sex and nothing else. Perhaps you should clue her in on this.

I mean, if you don't tell her, she's taking an STD risk by sleeping with a man who sleeps around, so you may even be putting her LIFE in jeoparty, but hey, YOU THE MAN! You the ALPHA, and not some "pussified beta BOY" who plays by those stupid rules of "society."

Good going!

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
I mean, if you don't tell her, she's taking an STD risk by sleeping with a man who sleeps around, so you may even be putting her LIFE in jeoparty, but hey, YOU THE MAN! You the ALPHA, and not some "pussified beta BOY" who plays by those stupid rules of "society."

Good going!
Oh great....the STD shaming tactic.

Newsflash....an STD doesn't care about your relationship status or fidelity. People have caught all kinds of STDs from their partners during the "nonexclusive dating" phase. Just because you enter into an exclusive relationship does not magically make you or her immune from eachothers sexual history.

Is the OP better off breaking up with his girlfriend so she can then date a more faithful guy who unknowingly caught herpes from his last 2-month "monogamous" relationship?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
If your girlfriend is just like you, she's focking other men.

That's the point: she's NOT like you. But hey, you're the ALPHA MALE, so why not TELL her that she would be better off with "part of a winner" than with "all of a loser."

BTW, I advise women to use LIE-DETECTORS (polygraphs) to check on their men being loyal.

Congrats for putting that BETCH (your girlfriend) in her place. I guess now she's just a stupid chick playing "free hooker" for a man who really is into her for the sex and nothing else. Perhaps you should clue her in on this.

Good going!
:rockon: lol!:rockon:

Both sides can contort their points to fit their beliefs. This really comes down to your own morals / views. You may as well stop debating.