Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GUIDE TO BULKING UP

xmethodmanx

Reaction score
hey guys, i've really been thinking about doing a lot of the stuff in this thread - no cardio, working out certain parts of body certain days, but i saw this guide to buy and i'm really thinkin about getting it: http://www.skinnyguy.net/ is it good or not? Cuz i'm pretty sure i saw diesel suggest this in another thread. And if i did buy this, i would go by whatever he says: eat this amount of eggs, MRP, workout this part of the body...

I really am thinking about getting this so i can just hit the gym with this booklet and use it to help me out.

P.s. im really skinny - 6foot2 150-155

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xmethodmanx
hey guys, i've really been thinking about doing a lot of the stuff in this thread - no cardio, working out certain parts of body certain days, but i saw this guide to buy and i'm really thinkin about getting it: http://www.skinnyguy.net/ is it good or not? Cuz i'm pretty sure i saw diesel suggest this in another thread. And if i did buy this, i would go by whatever he says: eat this amount of eggs, MRP, workout this part of the body...

I really am thinking about getting this so i can just hit the gym with this booklet and use it to help me out.

P.s. im really skinny - 6foot2 150-155
Gimme a friggin break. How many fake "is skinny guy net good for me" posts do we need on this board. If this program was so good, whoever this guy is would not need to constantly spam this board with fake posts.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny, fat, obese, anorexic .. doesn't matter, just eat your protein and lift heavy ass weights, and you'll grow muscle!

Sheesh. This stuff isn't rocket science - marketing would have you believe that, but it isn't.

bil24

Reaction score
working out times

hi all,please what is the best time for working out,i want to register in a gym but i finish work late @7 p.m,so will i gain muscles if i started excercising @ 8 p.m

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best time to work out is... debateable.

Testosterone levels are highest in the morning, which would, by logic, give the morning the title of "best time to work out".

But i'm tired in the morning, and thusly need to do more warmups etc, so it just isn't productive.

I'm strongest early afternoon, and about the same when I workout, from 8:45 to 9:30 pm 3 days a week.

Whatever works best for you...

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle growth ONLY occurs in the small hours of Wednesday mornings, unless it's a leap year where you've got 'til dawn.

On a more serious note .. it doesn't matter one bit. Your body just receives a stimulus to grow, it doesn't care when or where it gets this.

Make sure you're properly fuelled (quality carbs) and you can't go far wrong.

No.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorta skinny, but fat aswell. I have skinny arms and chest and stuff, but I've got a bit of a gut from drinking :|

Will I get a great deal fatter if I start eating lots, training, but doing no cardio?

I really don't want to lose my fat, then get big. I'm sick of being skinny.

Also, how does drinking affect training? Should I cut down my drinking? Not drink at all?

Cheers.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer gut + training doesn't compute with me. One or the other will go, in time.

When you say you like being fat, is that you don't want to eat/drink properly or do you actually like being fat?

No.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you sort of misunderstood me.

I want to get rid of my gut, and get big aswell. As far as I know, it's not possible to do this at the same time.
But to get big I'll need to on a high calorie/protein/whatever diet.

I don't really want to have to get skinny, then get big, I just want to get big for now, but I don't want to get fatter. Will eating lots and stuff only make me fatter?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything wrong with eating Vegan foods or are they acceptable in this program? Like Tofu, Vegetarian equivalent foods like veggie dogs, veggie meats, soyprotein, etc.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My only problem is with the NO FVCKING CARDIO part. As a future fitness instuctor, I'd like to get my cardio health right up.

Will running exercises effect my bulking up?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bloke
My only problem is with the NO FVCKING CARDIO part. As a future fitness instuctor, I'd like to get my cardio health right up.

Not IMO. Keep it low-intensity and 2-3 sessions per week.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not IMO. Keep it low-intensity and 2-3 sessions per week.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dont listen to that bull****, you need cardio when bulking, in some cases more so than when cutting, as youll be naturally lazy as **** when your Bf rises, and youll be more energetic at low bf. (considering maintenance or still gaining weight)
I know when you cuting for a contest, when you are 8% and still cutting you can get pretty lazy too, but thats the calories intake not the result of your bf as much.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
dont listen to that bull****, you need cardio when bulking, in some cases more so than when cutting, as youll be naturally lazy as **** when your Bf rises, and youll be more energetic at low bf. (considering maintenance or still gaining weight)
I know when you cuting for a contest, when you are 8% and still cutting you can get pretty lazy too, but thats the calories intake not the result of your bf as much.
as diablo and several other people have mentioned here before u dont NEED cardio to bulk , but doing cardio while bulking is Healthier..... yet takes more time....

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
as diablo and several other people have mentioned here before u dont NEED cardio to bulk , but doing cardio while bulking is Healthier..... yet takes more time....
you NEED cardio WHILE bulking to LIVE,
to reach the GOAL of a bulk, you dont NEED cardio.
If you do cardio you eat more, and then you dont NEED to worry about SLOWING-down any progress.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question will I don't believe has been asked before

When you get to a certain weight, what would you do to maintain it & not gain anymore weight?
eg. I'm 140lbs & when I get to, say, 180lbs I wish to keep it that way.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I'd worry more about actually getting to 180lbs, 'cause that's gonna be a helluva lot more difficult than staying there.