Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide to Approaching

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the material sold out there about approaching can be condensed into a few short rules. I implore everyone reading this to add their own 2 cents, way too many guys are wasting money out there on guides about "how to approach women" that simply shyt out regurgitated information you could find for free if you searched for it.

(a) Always approach with plausible deniability. Never show too much interest, never show a sign of desperation, never display a BLATANT interest in sleeping with her. Even ****y/funny, despite how aggressively it can be used, is built upon joking about how you're TOO good for the girl. Disqualify, neg, and tease.

(b) The significance of your opener is infinitely regressive. I've closed girls after saying the dumbest **** on earth and I've failed with other girls after executing perfectly. Way too many men over think the initial opener. It's ONLY A WAY TO BREAK THE ICE. Stop waiting for the "perfect moment" or the "right thing to say," JUST TALK.

(c) Tailor each seduction to the specific target. Learn to cold read. "Universal ways" of getting women don't exist. ****y/Funny might work 60% of the time, and Mystery's method might work 65% of the time, but technically your success ratio would be 100% if you knew EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY to each target. Some girls need a level 10 a$$hole, some girls only need a level 7. Try and gauge how much of a jerk you need to be for maximum vagina turbulence + sufficient rapport.

(d) Always assume attraction. Never ask yourself if she likes you. She does. If she turns you down, she still likes you, but she just doesn't know it. Cut your losses at this point, there's no reason to waste time/effort on a girl who doesn't show interest in you.

(e) ESCALATE. Always be moving forward. Never paralyze the process or you WILL get stuck in the friend zone.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
"d" gets alot of female onlookers hating my guts LOL, I always assume that a chick I want is into me, its never a question, my social circle is now filled with female haters/blockers that tell everyone that I think I am "gods gift to women", "so full of myself" etc. etc.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post ...
and you're totally right about people wasting too much money for seminar or books !

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hakuna said:
never display a BLATANT interest in sleeping with her.
Good post overall. However, I disagree with this. If you want fast results then you have to let your sexuality do the talking. I think the difficulty for the more inexperienced guys is how to portray that interest. If you come off as desperate or needy then you're obviously not going to succeed. But a confident, sexy guy can be pretty blatant about his sexual intentions if it's done tactfully.