Guess what guys

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[39M]Rate me.Especially women. What is wrong/off with me? Am i ugly? Is there any way i can improve? Be brutal dont patronize me.
from ZuG via /r/amiugly/ sent 7 minutes ago
You're attractive, not sure what the problem is. 6/10.

resposta a postagem[39M]Rate me.Especially women. What is wrong/off with me? Am i ugly? Is there any way i can improve? Be brutal dont patronize me.
from littlelisa4 via /r/amiugly/ sent an hour ago
Dude I joined just to tell you that you've made AMAZING improvements since 2010 and whoever did your surgeries did an amazing job on you. You should be really proud of yourself because a lot of dudes go sulking around about how they look but you actually took action to change it and it looks to me like it paid off because you do look much better. Your nose looks good, your ears look good, everything looks natural. You actually are quite an inspiring case for plastic surgery and how successful it can be.
I think you are a 7/10 and from those pics I thought you already had your jaw surgery.

resposta a postagem[39M]Rate me.Especially women. What is wrong/off with me? Am i ugly? Is there any way i can improve? Be brutal dont patronize me.
from Mary_Magdalen via /r/amiugly/ sent 7 hours ago
I'd say 6/10 but a large part of that is b/c of the lack of any emotion at all on your features.

the surgeries paid off. now its a question of an hair transplant and my chin wing or double jaw surgery+genio :) now im gonna get my revenge on those sluts for years of treating me like trash eheheh

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really you want to get revenge? Why not get happy? You come accross as being very self-absorbed and neurotic, I'm not trying to insult you but you should seek out some professional help.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
Really you want to get revenge? Why not get happy? You come accross as being very self-absorbed and neurotic, I'm not trying to insult you but you should seek out some professional help.
you havent suffered what i have suffered. i had to upgrade my looks to be considered a human being. now they even talk to me really?

Mgtow are right.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
you havent suffered what i have suffered. i had to upgrade my looks to be considered a human being. now they even talk to me really?

Mgtow are right.
You don't know me, you don't know what I have gone through in life. Now they talk to you? Would you talk to a woman that was ugly as you claim you were? No! So why would you need to get revenge on them? Just take your pleasure as it comes my friend, rid yourself of that negativity and enjoy life! That's all I am trying to say, you don't have to listen to me but I am just trying to be helpful.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone put this guy on your ignore list. Myself and plenty of others have tried to give him sound advise, but he is either a lonely attention wh0re or so mentally bankrupt that he is a complete lost cause... either way he is not worth any more of our time.

BlindFury

Banned
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:

Mgtow are right.
Cool story.

So you've got plastic surgery and plan on getting more to get "revenge" on females by going your own way? Epic. That's like a woman getting a boob job to become a hermit.

Forget anymore plastic surgery and get yourself and the rest of slvthate lobotomies.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlindFury said:
Cool story.

So you've got plastic surgery and plan on getting more to get "revenge" on females by going your own way? Epic. That's like a woman getting a boob job to become a hermit.

Forget anymore plastic surgery and get yourself and the rest of slvthate lobotomies.
by not caring anymore. not giving a **** when they talk.

BlindFury

Banned
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
by not caring anymore. not giving a **** when they talk.
Plastic surgery to not care anymore when they talk. Great plan. The doctors should have recycled that fantastic plastic you call a brain or had you committed to a rubber room in the nearest psych ward.