Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guess I blew it...or Did I????!!!

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

So we had a party and I met this girl that was really into me. I live in Hollywood Ca and my producer friend got her number but I never asked for her's. We talked for a good while and she was into me for sure.

What should I do? I guess I pussied out and did not get her number. I cannot ask my producer friend for her number can I? It would look inconfident to get her number from him wouldnt it? But it's the only connection I got to her since I ddi not get her number. I guess I blew it right? I did everything else right and the attraction was there but for whatever reason I didnt ask for her digits at the end. I was drunk and just didnt realize it until like an hour later when I sobered up.

So I guess I should forget and let go right? I just actually liked the girl though, but oh well. Should I just move on or should I get her number from my producer friend? Just wondering if this would work or not. Thanks guys

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Shut the fuvk up. You fat piece of shivt. Gonna give you tough love here queer man. Get the number from your friend and call her. Say "hey, forgot to get your number that day but luckily my buddy had it. I want to grab a drink w you. How about Sat night?"

There is no such thing as fuvking up with a woman unless YOU TAKE IT TOO FAST. Take it slow, keep it cool, do some lines with your producer friend.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a problem on the surface with this one girl, but this is also shedding some light on some deeper problems you need to fix. I'll start with those. Ahem:

1) You are scared. You are having insecure thoughts. Abolish them. Here's what's going on. You are worried whether or not getting her number from a friend and calling her up will work. Simple question for you bruh...who gives a fvck?!? You have absolutely NOTHING to lose. You will probably not see this girl again right? So then...just do it!

2) Your producer friend got her number and you didn't? Well then, HE is the one who is going to be banging her, and not you. You NEED to act. You say you pvssed out, and to me, that is the biggest problem you can have. If you don't make a move, be it getting a number, going in for the kiss, escalating towards sex, etc, you will not get anywhere.

3) If your producer friend is into her why are you thinking about pursuing anyway? Bros before hoes.

4) You were at a party with her, and all you did was TALK?? Ok, fine...but how do you know she's into you? Girls are social creatures, and when they are drunk, they LOOOOOVEEE to talk. Again, you need to be a man of ACTION. Did you escalate at all? If you can escalate, and she's receptive, THEN you know she's into you. That is when you A) Isolate and ramp up the escalation even more or B) Get the number and plan to do it later. I feel like sitting around and talking mundane stuff to her all night isn't really going to help you out too much.

Ok, now for this particular girl, Falcon25 is correct, just get the digits, hit her up, and that's all there is too it. An ALTERNATE approach could be to Facebook her if you can, and get her number QUICKLY through there. YOU need to make the judgment call on which one you think would be better for you. That said, yes you can fvck up by taking it too fast, but believe me, you can ALSO fvck up by taking it too slow (ie not showing any sexual interest for far too long, or not acting on that interest for too long). So err on the side of moving too fast I'd say.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Honestly my producer friend is a old guy. She is an actress so she only got his number to move up in the acting world. I think she will be coming to our future parties so im not sure if I should get her number or not from him.

She told me her name but not her last name. Im sure I could find it out from my producer friend though. Should I add her on Facebook or what? I should wait at least a day or two before doing any of this right?

I guess I did ***** out, I don't know what I was thinking honestly because I usually never ***** out like that.

So what if I asked for her number from my producer friend? Would it look stupid to do that and then call her? How should I explain that I didn't get her number lol? I mean im sure she thinks I pussied out too....how can I regain my ground taking this approach? Thanks for the help guys!!

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also guys this girl is literally a 10....even for Hollywood. I could not find one flaw with her. I guess I need to get over her but it was her personality more than anything that I liked. The whole combo is hard to find and that's the only reason im stressing her.

So im wondering how I can get this girls number from my producer friend without looking desperate since I didnt ask for her number when she left. I simply hugged her and she left haha. I don't know why im hung up on this girl....I gotta go meet some new ones today to get my mind off her because obviously I think she's flawless when im sure there's a ton more girls I will think that about too.

I feel really lame getting hung up on some random girl lol. I've seen guys get that way and always wondered how it could happen. So im gonna get her number and just give her a call in a few days and then forget about her. Im putting way too much emphasis on her now haha.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pedestalling the beech
wasnt man enough to get a number
already feeling bad about urslef

you my friend are going to crash and burn