Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guaranteed opener email for Plenty of fish users!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I posted this copy and paste opener I and others are using on Plenty of Fish in the DJ Discussion Forums. Don't know if any of you post or read there. I get ALOT of responses off of this intro email I made up.

Title: Congratulations!

Body: Wow! You went all out with your profile I see. No holding back. For a free dating site I’m going to demand to the owner that you be paid for that profile. Yours is THE greatest profile ever written in the history of online dating!

I swear I’m going to print it out and post it on my fridge for all my friends to admire…FOREVER! Keep up the good work you adorable lil nerd! :banana:

I've tweaked it every so often after sending it out about ten times so it doesn't get flagged as spam by Plenty of Fish.

Try it out for yourselves. It WORKS like a charm.

Other versions with the same "Congratulations" title for the email:

You win the prize for THE single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of Plenty of Fish!

I swear I’m going to print it out and save it on my fridge.....FOREVER! Keep up the good work, you adorable lil nerd you!

I've got to say that for a free dating site I’m going to demand to the owner that you be paid for that profile. Yours is THE greatest profile EVER written in the HISTORY of online dating!

I swear I’m going to print it out and post it on my fridge for all my friends to admire! Keep up the good work you adorable lil nerd! :bow:

Results so far from different hotties whie using it in about 4 days:

36 NEW MESSAGES | SEARCH | ONLINE (177187) | HELP | MEET ME | CHEMISTRY | MY PROFILE | UPGRADE | Log Out My Matches | Will Respond | Sent Msg | New Users | Favorites | Images | Edit Profile | My City | Viewed Me

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If you send it and they reply with a one word response or appear to lack interest in their reply then reply with this:

I send them this and it WORKS.

Title: You're going to blow it toots. =(

Body: You're going to blow it toots. =( Naughty Naughty! You aren’t going to squirm your way out of this. I'm not the type of guy to run away like a shrieking schoolgirl because you just said "Thanks". I'm not buying it. Now you play nice with me and don't disappoint the both of us! =)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Jamo said:
Are you trying to sell a car?

Just offering advice on how to get a response off Plenty of Fish and hopefully get your key in their "ignition".

The emails works. Other's are getting replies as well.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
No one from the mature man forums is on Plenty of Fish?

It's a good tool for extra options.

Try that message as an introductory first message. They'll reply and then go into normal conversation. I'm telling you it works like a charm! Just have good pics up of yourself and having fun.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems extremely try-hard.

Out of 100 times of emailing this, how many of those have you gotten dates from.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Out of 100 times of emailing this, how many of those have you gotten dates from.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:

You call copy and pasting an email "try hard"? Wow. ok.

38 replies within about 5 days now. Talking to ALOT of them. was given Facebook ad's to see more pics and numbers.

I'm going to Atlantic City NJ this weekend to go berserk with a few friends and meet REAL LIFE women like I do on a daily basis at my second job dealing with them all the time. I'll contact the online one's when I get back. Copy and pasting the intro email DOES get good results. POF is just an extra tool to use to meet people you wouldn't normally meet.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
So you want me to stop going out and try a dating website filled with people I deem worthless ?? Okay

No one's stopping going out or anything. Just using Plenty of Fish as a side option.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You call copy and pasting an email "try hard"? Wow. ok.

38 replies within about 5 days now. Talking to ALOT of them. was given Facebook ad's to see more pics and numbers.

I'm going to Atlantic City NJ this weekend to go berserk with a few friends and meet REAL LIFE women like I do on a daily basis at my second job dealing with them all the time. I'll contact the online one's when I get back. Copy and pasting the intro email DOES get good results. POF is just an extra tool to use to meet people you wouldn't normally meet.
Copying and pasting, no. What you have written, yes, it feels try-hard.

Since copying and pasting is so easy for you, reply with a dozen or so of their responses to see what kind of feedback you're actually getting. I want some assurance that those 38 replies aren't along the lines of "you're an ass, never email me again" and are actually something like "hey, you're cool, here's my number" as you're making it sound.

Also post a link to your POF profile so we can see if there's anything special you've got in there that might affect the results you're seeing.

EDIT
Since the OP never replied to my challenge I went ahead and fired off 10 emails myself.

Last edited:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Tried this out as an experiment...and without a photo!

To be perfectly fair the the OP, this is a good tactic as it got my 'foot in the door' on numerous times, it certainly got replies, some girls believed I was actually complimenting them, some thought I was being cheeky one or two saw right through it ...BUT STILL REPLIED!

Did it with a photo, and I have to say the pic didnt make much of a difference.

then did a straightforward, conventional approach, got two numbers and a date next week :)
its a useful tool, no more no less, its up to you how you use it

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
@ Nuts

What does it matter what it does for me?

It matters what it does for you.

I was away. Atlantic City for most of the weekend. Out meeting real life girls like I normally do.

Plenty of Fish is only to be used as an extra tool to meet people you wouldn't normally come in contact with and learn to meet people in an online setting and mabe take it offline.

If you have at least one photo at the beach not as a main pic (as they'll attempt to call YOU out on their own B.S. about "shirtless" pics) they'll respond quicker to the "goods" though won't admit it.

Alot of posters are using it. It works.

Just tweak it every so often as if you spam exactly the same message POF will pick it up as spam and show your messages sent but they won't get delivered.

Change a word or two does the trick.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
betheman said:
Tried this out as an experiment...and without a photo!

To be perfectly fair the the OP, this is a good tactic as it got my 'foot in the door' on numerous times, it certainly got replies, some girls believed I was actually complimenting them, some thought I was being cheeky one or two saw right through it ...BUT STILL REPLIED!

Did it with a photo, and I have to say the pic didnt make much of a difference.

then did a straightforward, conventional approach, got two numbers and a date next week :)
its a useful tool, no more no less, its up to you how you use it
Exactly. All you have to do is AFTER they reply THEN read their profile and or go off normal everyday conversation and eventually ask for a number.

The only reason I "may" ask for a Facebook add (which I can always delete) is to see more recent photos of the girl.

The intro email I made up is just to get yovery different from the in the door and it's vastly different from the normal "hi", horn dog, Mr. agreeable profile reader, type emails they constantly get.

Again. To all reading this. Email the pictures. YOU decide if you want to keep talking to them after THEY reply. Then and only then read their profile. There's too much work involved reading a profile and trying to get a response off of it.

You only give back once they give you a response. And that is to then go off their profile or normal conversation about everyday things. Simple.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing i'd like to point out to you guys about POF. if you email enough girls you're bound to email they're best friend or their freaking sister. they talk about the emails they get too! then they get all pissed because apparently you're only supposed to email ONE girl even though theyre getting 100 messages a day. then they get all pissed if youve talked to their sister or best friend(like youre supposed to know that was their sister or friend somehow?). ive been busted a few times so be aware! most of the girls dont sign up by themselves, they have 1 or 2 or 3 friends on there with them. i guess to hold their hand or some crap.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
one thing i'd like to point out to you guys about POF. if you email enough girls you're bound to email they're best friend or their freaking sister. they talk about the emails they get too! then they get all pissed because apparently you're only supposed to email ONE girl even though theyre getting 100 messages a day. then they get all pissed if youve talked to their sister or best friend(like youre supposed to know that was their sister or friend somehow?). ive been busted a few times so be aware! most of the girls dont sign up by themselves, they have 1 or 2 or 3 friends on there with them. i guess to hold their hand or some crap.
Who cares. You will never know who knows who.

I send it anyway and don't give a crap what some chick online thinks.

If I ever got "caught" or called out on it. I'd reply: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Maybe it was my brother or friend? Deal with it toots! (alot of them like and laugh at the "toots" use.)

If they are afraid of a challenge from their sister or friend then they aren't ready for a man and should continue hiding behind their keyboard.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it 10 times and got 2 responses. One was "Eh?" and the other was a "thank you?" questioning the seriousness of the email I sent.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
I tried it 10 times and got 2 responses. One was "Eh?" and the other was a "thank you?" questioning the seriousness of the email I sent.

Reply to them.

The "Eh?" I'd use as a next title and tell her you liked her profile and ask her a normal question about her weekend.

The "Thank you?" simply say "You're very welcome. Thank YOU. And ask her a question about how her weekend was.

Go into normal conversation on how their weekend was and what they do for fun. chicks love to talk about themselves.

Keep emailing it. The others still have time to reply.

I don't care if I keep getting replies. I keep sending it. The more the merrier.

For a quick email and or exchange possible online lay's from a good looking chick or even a few is worth the small effort.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, the "eh?" was actually "Uh..."

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
My bad, the "eh?" was actually "Uh..."

Stay right where you are. The men with the white coats and butterfly nets will arrive shortly to take you to a nice padded cell for some much needed "rest".