Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grrr... Oneitis is KILLING me

Giacobe.KB

Don Juan
Reaction score
the symptoms:

I can't stop thinking about her. She seems like the most perfect girl ever.
Always positive, so talented in so many things. Is a good person to everyone.
She's pretty too. And the only problem is I can't tell if she likes me or not. Probably not, I think I am already in the friend zone. But all I can ever think about is her, how it would feel to walk on a beach with her or hug her and hang out with her.

And me over thinking my every interaction with her is totally killing my game which probably kills any chance I ever had. It's making me a depressed person all the time. I really hope boot camp can make me forget about her.

I can't avoid her because she goes to my Saturday school. Logically there is probably a thousand more girls better than her but emotionally I keep thniking she is the only one for me. I am so sad guys.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there. If she doesn't like you, all you can do is cut yourself off from her. Otherwise, you are just tormenting yourself, probably even unbeknownst to the girl herself. Make a move. If you are not willing to do that or she isn't interested, then stay away for good. Out of sight, out of mind. Only time will make you forget her.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting over Oneitis.

Ask yourself, what can I gain by letting her go? Repeat as necessary.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met this b*tch before and my life is f*cking great. she ain't all that dude.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giacobe.KB said:
the symptoms:

I can't stop thinking about her. She seems like the most perfect girl ever.
Always positive, so talented in so many things. Is a good person to everyone.
She's pretty too. And the only problem is I can't tell if she likes me or not. Probably not, I think I am already in the friend zone. But all I can ever think about is her, how it would feel to walk on a beach with her or hug her and hang out with her.

And me over thinking my every interaction with her is totally killing my game which probably kills any chance I ever had. It's making me a depressed person all the time. I really hope boot camp can make me forget about her.

I can't avoid her because she goes to my Saturday school. Logically there is probably a thousand more girls better than her but emotionally I keep thniking she is the only one for me. I am so sad guys.
I don't know how long this has been going on, but RUN! Run like hell. You almost certainly have oneitis.

Like others have said, make your move. Get a yes or a no. If it's a no, move on. Yes, you might see her around, but do everything you can to avoid her.

Don't call her. Don't hang out with her. If she sees you in the hallway, say "hi" in a polite and friendly way and move on.

One word of advice: she might seem to indicate interest in you by asking why you never hang out with her etc. THIS IS A TRAP. It'll give you hope that maybe there is a future, but in all likelihood, you'll go right back into the friend zone.

Put your focus on other girls. Get after them. Make it your goal to rack up 10 rejections and more than likely, before you get to 10....you'll succeed with one.

If and only if you have other options, if this girl shows interest, pursue her. But make sure you have other options if it doesn't work out (and it most likely won't).

I learned the hard way. When you try to avoid rejections, you set yourself up for more heartache. You MUST risk rejection. If you take no risks, you'll get no rewards.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need TO take your mind off her and FOCUS on yourself.

What do you love doing?

Figure that out, pursue your dreams, trust me, women shouldn't COME first, unless you're married -- which you aren't.