Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growth?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I am currently 17 and is 5,7 and was wondering if anybody here at my age or at a later age had success growing taller? 5,9 is my goal which to me is perfect I wouldn't mind being 5,7 but I know regardless of age that we can all grow taller :)

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been cycling, bballing and swimming :) I grew 5 cm!!! and this took me 2 months wow.... I read that also instead of eating a lot of protein and veggies even though it will increase your height ( only for a short duration ) on the long term veggies is better. Also heard about this hormone called IGF-1 which has been really successful. Anybody know anything about IGF 1 ?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 17, you should have an inch or so left in you. Depending on your parents/granparents. I just seem to keep growing (tho slowly) even at 21.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's good to hear, it sounds like you are doing well also! stay strong!!
By the way around what time does puberty end? just a interesting question, I heard men grow till their 21

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
I have been cycling, bballing and swimming :) I grew 5 cm!!! and this took me 2 months wow.... I read that also instead of eating a lot of protein and veggies even though it will increase your height ( only for a short duration ) on the long term veggies is better. Also heard about this hormone called IGF-1 which has been really successful. Anybody know anything about IGF 1 ?
When your adenohypophysis secrets growth hormone(GH) your liver reacts by secreting IGF1. IGF1 is actually what makes you grow in response to GH.

The adenohyophysis produces GH when you sleep, so if you are in puberty or still young just make sure you eat well and get enough sleep.

GH is also called "Somatotropine" = "trophic hormone of sleep"

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
Hi I am currently 17 and is 5,7 and was wondering if anybody here at my age or at a later age had success growing taller? 5,9 is my goal which to me is perfect I wouldn't mind being 5,7 but I know regardless of age that we can all grow taller :)
If you are American they you are already physically inferior on a genetic level, the ****ty food you eat doesnt help either. So yeah, maybe you will grow a bit more, but start to get it into your head that you need to be happy with whatever you get.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way im mongolian, and I eat pretty healthy, eggs, meant fish and etc.. Might even turn into a vegetarian who knowns :) By the way thanks for the reply, any advice on how I can grow taller? where can I get this igf-1 I was even considering HGH

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
by the way im mongolian, and I eat pretty healthy, eggs, meant fish and etc.. Might even turn into a vegetarian who knowns :) By the way thanks for the reply, any advice on how I can grow taller? where can I get this igf-1 I was even considering HGH
You should speak with your physicial about the hormone.

But like I said, sleep is key. Your body naturally produces HGH, but only when you sleep.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
If you are American they you are already physically inferior on a genetic level,
O rly?

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
could be because of bad diets and bad habits that society brings to the table.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that guy serious? g-o-o-g-l-e f-t-w