Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growth and Success!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave and everyone on it. I got inspired to make this thread to help you grow! This might be more useful to some of the newer guys on here trying to learn this game. Or anyone else who finds this useful in their life! Sorry, my grammar isn't great so bear with me.

The big question is how to be successful with women. Atleast on here it is! But, how are YOU going to be successful with women?

You need to take steps to grow. Everyone one of us is successful but, not all of us have reached our potentional. Some of you guys on here know a little bit about picking up women. Keeping your mind in neutral and making some progress in what you learned. But, you arent really learning anything new. Your not really growing in learning more, bettering yourself, and getting better with women.

Growth is not automatic. Unless, its when your a kid and you get older, bigger and go through puberty. Now, once your older it is time for YOU to take RESPONSIBILITY of your own growth. So, you guys have to have a positive attitude and ask yourself how can I improve myself. You gotta have the motivation to want to learn new things to make you better. You need to make daily goals to help achieve this.

Not all of us are fast learners. Some of us, it takes more time and practice. I'll give you guys a personal example of me. I always like listening to music and love the sound of the guitar. So, my parents bought me a guitar one day so I could learn to play. At first I learned a few chords and could play a couple simple songs. After that, I didn't really learn anything. I just new some simple chords and could put them together to play a song. Only knowing the same chords did not help me grow to be a better guitar player. Just like with women... Only knowing a few things about attracting women will not help you grow into the "player", "mac" or "don juan" you want to be!

After having the desire to learn new chords and songs on the guitar. My friends and the computer helped me learn new things. Which, made it more fun and exciting for me to want to play more. Not learning new and more things will make things feel more routine and boring. Now, some songs discouraged me cause they looked hard to play. And some were very hard for me to learn. I got fustrated and gave up. Just like with some guys on here. They see using kino, flirting and approaching hard and fustrating so they gave up. They do not grow this way to be successful. Because, I really wanted to be able to play some of these songs. I was determined to learn it so I could play. I would sit in my room for hours practicing and practicing daily. You know what happened after that? I started playing songs I never dreamed of playing. This can go with you in getting girls you'd never dream of getting. It just takes motavation and practice. Don't give up and keep going at it.

What steps are you gonna take to learn to grow. Are you doing anything right now to help you grow? Your main goal should be to develop your potentional. Learning shouldn't be a period of time during school and job training. It should be a way of life! You shouldn't be in the same place you are now as to next year. You should be better and improved! You need a game plan to help you! It could be; Read one article from the DJ Bible each day. Or go out 5 times out of the week and approach women. You must be doing and learning things to grow to become successful.

This doesn't have to only do with women don't forget that. Use this in your daily life and your career or hobbies. Improve yourself all around and not just in one area. They say if you study a subject once a day for 1 hour. 3 years later you will be a expert in that study. Don't settle for your stocking position at Walmart. Strive to become the manager. ( Just an example. ) Take the necesary steps to go higher. If you stay focused and study a little more and practice a little more each day/month or through out the year(s) you will be that expert.

The Bible says in Proverbs 22:29, "Do you see a
person skilled in their work? They will stand before great men, not obscure people."

That means, If you do your best every day promotion will come. Example; Lets say you want a manager position. But, your negative thinking tells you; you can't. Cause, he has been there soo long and has this seniorority over me and ect. If you out-perform them, out-grown them, have more knowledge then, them. You will get that spot. It could take awhile but, those doors will open. You don't have to stop there either. Always strive to go higher.

Some of you guys just might be as good as the next player on here. And think that is okay. That sort of thinking is limiting your growth. You shouldn't be like everyone else. Don't settle where you are or you won't grow.

When, you guys are having problems. You need to find a solution to it. Anyone can tell someone a problem. I could tell my neighbor his house is on fire. But, he doesn't want to hear that. He'd probably want to hear my solution of me calling 911. Some guys come on here with alot of problems or simple questions. Running to SoSuave all the time asking what you should do. Is not going to help you grow and be successful. Take risks, chances, try new things out. Stop presenting problems and start presenting solutions.

Also, hang around with people in your field. Expand your thinking and learn more from others. Be open to learn. Find people who been where your trying to go. People that know more than you. Ask them how they got there. Hang around people with big ideas and dreams. Don't be around people who aren't going anywhere or drag you down. Cause, that stuff will rub off on you and this is not your destination. Your destiny is to grow and be successful.

2008 is almost up. A new year is begining. I'd say most of us have some sort of new years revolution. Now, you just gotta make a plan to achieve your goals. You may want to better your lifestyle, get better with attracting women, become the leading linebacker on your football team, loose some pounds, or anything.

You must reach inside your self to bring that desire and motivation out of you. Stay focused and have a positive attitude.

Make a plan.
Find your weakness.
Find solutions.
Practice, practice, practice...

Last edited:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm suprised you guys havent been discussing this. Maybe, you all already know this or just doesn't work for you.