Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growing taller...

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any way you can grow taller?

I know genetic plays a big role in this but, is there any other way you can grow taller? I think drinking milk works too.

Any one know anything else?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that if ur under 16 and run a whole lot. It could hinder your growth. I think that may have hindered my growth a bit.

I used to run cross country in the mornings and do soccer in the afternoon to the point where my knees felt like there was air inside. I asked my gym teacher, and he had no clue, but now that I think of it, they may have been swollen.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bob2007 said:
I read that if ur under 16 and run a whole lot. It could hinder your growth. I think that may have hindered my growth a bit.
At first I was like, thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but then I thought about it. Have you ever seen a cross country runner over 5'10"? I sure as hell haven't. lol!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm yeah there were a crap load of cross country runners who were really tall in my high school. Look at the olympic runners they are all really tall. What stunts yours growth is lifting too much and not eating right.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! there is NO way you can grow taller.

it's ALL genes.

the ONLY way you could grow taller is if you started taking supplements at the age of two.

Last edited:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is genetic, nothing you can do about it.

Weightlifting doesn't stunt growth, nor does running.

It is not a case of "those guys are short because they run a lot", it's more "those guys run a lot because they're short". Shorter guys carry less mass around and so are more efficent runners.

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
Hey sac-hot-male, your not so HOT afterall...huh?

Just deal with being a stump, get some therapy and go live in china, you'll fit right in.

Women hate short men, YOUR A STUMP.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sac_hot_male said:
Is there any way you can grow taller?

I know genetic plays a big role in this but, is there any other way you can grow taller? I think drinking milk works too.

Any one know anything else?
Genetic Recombination.

I'm selling do it at home kits. Interested?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Dude, thats cuz they're all black, duh. lol!
Most black American people are not that tall. Tallest people come from the Dinaric Alps region (former Yugoslavia - Split through Podgorica), Eastern Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia), as well as a few Dinka tribes in Africa. The tallest Western Europeans are the Dutch, but they are slightly behind the groups mentioned above. Ever wonder why there are so many NBA basketball players from a place like Lithuania? There are only 3 million people in that country and many are not even ethnic Lithuanians. If you visit you will see the freakish height of many of the inhabitants.

Spanish, Italians, French, etc. tend to be the shorter of the Europeans. The native and mixed people from Latin America are really short. From what I hear there are certain areas of China where the people are somewhat tall.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i been lately using these special shoes that give me that extra 1-2 in and i can tell you because of the difference i am already hooked on them i wear them all teh time now,...height definetly plays a role but these shoes are expensive

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've run on the canada cross country team once (3 years ago when it was in France) and ontario (OFSAA) cross country team twice. I'm atleast 6'1 and I've almost dehydrated myself, swollen, pulled muscles. I'm still growing so don't worry about xc (I highly reccomend stretching though!)

As for added height, I have really subtle boots that i wear sometimes. They look normal/stylish but they easily boost me to 6'3 or 4. Best and easiest thing to do.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
Hey sac-hot-male, your not so HOT afterall...huh?

Just deal with being a stump, get some therapy and go live in china, you'll fit right in.

Women hate short men, YOUR A STUMP.
first and foremost, i'm not short...surprise (^_^)....i'm assuming that you know nothing about me so i'll give you a bit info...i been called HOT by chick including chick that i first met...