Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow taller....

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellow DJ's!
Lately I have been spending enourmous time measuring my height, I am almost depressed I am not taller than 5 feet 9.
Living in a country where the average male height is around 6 feet, I feel very short.

I was wondering if anyone have tried any work outs for growing taller, or have any experience in this area?

Regards! And thanks in advance

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you live in Norway?

5'9 is a decent height for a man. Not absurdly tall, not short either.

You're like taller than 95% of the women out there. Relax. If you were say 5'7 or shorter though, then that could be a problem.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7, not really a problem with girls. Suck it up.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On my driver's license it says 194 cm, which is about 6'4". Just to see what would happen, I downloaded a bunch of mp3 tracks by this hypnosis chick called Victoria Wizell called 'Grow Taller'. All I did was put them into a playlist and played it on my laptop each night while I was sleeping. I did this every night for about 3~4 weeks. Next time I got my height measured, no word of a lie, I was 197cm.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
On my driver's license it says 194 cm, which is about 6'4". Just to see what would happen, I downloaded a bunch of mp3 tracks by this hypnosis chick called Victoria Wizell called 'Grow Taller'. All I did was put them into a playlist and played it on my laptop each night while I was sleeping. I did this every night for about 3~4 weeks. Next time I got my height measured, no word of a lie, I was 197cm.
I can believe that, but maybe it's just a correlation, also to do with something to do with the time of the day. ;) But I see myself trying that, thanks!

I think I grew while doing Tai chi, at least, I felt taller, and people told me that all the time too, I did it in the morning and in the afternoon too. I grew only 3 centimeters from 17-20 tho... But perhaps it was in that 1 month that I did a lot of Tai Chi. :D Were u 30 at that time bro?

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
You're like taller than 95% of the women out there.
Not if he's from the Netherlands. People male or female are ridiculous tall there. You wouldn't believe it if you haven't seen it. On my visit, I was an average dude there (I'm nearly 6'5''). No joke.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can believe that, but maybe it's just a correlation, also to do with something to do with the time of the day. But I see myself trying that, thanks!

I think I grew while doing Tai chi, at least, I felt taller, and people told me that all the time too, I did it in the morning and in the afternoon too. I grew only 3 centimeters from 17-20 tho... But perhaps it was in that 1 month that I did a lot of Tai Chi. Were u 30 at that time bro?
Yeah I was nearly 30, like 28 or 29, it was only about a year ago. But I think I've gone back down to 194 since I stopped listening to them every night.

Damn, I should start listening to them again while I'm sleeping.

She's also got a similar set of mp3's for making your c0ck grow bigger haha.

I should start listening to those ones as well and see if they work.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tai Chi would help with stress, both physical and mental. When you are relaxed, you are taller. The spine and the joints are less compressed. Like in the morning.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insoles that give you 2.5 inches

1. go to amazon.com they have insoles that give you 2 inches cheap
2. liftkits.com I have ordered from them personally it works
3. wear cowboy boots.
4. Wear boots with lift kits, gives me 4-5 inches.

I am 5'10 height is not an issue for 5'9 peoples, I have done all things above except #1.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shark like one centimeter from just 1 month ago! I haven't done Tai Chi in one month! I wanna regain that, d!ckmojo let's do it brah. :D Will keep u guys posted. Alle_gory keep an eye on this thread since u say u can't change height, haha.

Gerared

Reaction score
Hi DJ,
To increase your height jumping rope, basketball, vertical hanging and leg kick are effective exercises. Watch what you eat and add food rich source of vitamin A and D, calcium, zinc, phosphorus and magnesium as they helps in increasing height.
Alamo Heights gym

Last edited: