Grow some balls--on confidence

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this all the time. In fact, I used to participate. You get a group of guys all staring at one chick discussing how they'd like to **** her and how hot she is and all kinds of bull****. One half of the lunch tables are feminist meetings while the half are **** farms.

The same **** happened at my table today. I don't permit it. My friends start discussing this chick that's walking and is about to sit down two tables away from us. One of them REALLY likes her. They're all wondering what her name is. Now, I admit, I'd bone her, but I have other prospects right now.

But still, I get up, true as ever, and ask her what her name is, say it's a beautiful name and sit back down like nothing ever happened. My AFC homies are staring at me like I just pulled a gun.

What's my point here? No matter where you are, there are women. I mean come on, unless you're in the Army, there's going to be hot, attractive women around you ALL the time.

Most people just seem to place themselves below everyone else and think that they weren't destined to be successful with women, so they never even TRY! It's unbelieveable.

To tell you the truth, I dislike rejection. But I HATE knowing that I didn't seize an opportunity when it was dancing right in front of me. Don't tiptoe through life, just so you can safely arrive at death. NO!!!

If you want your success with women to go up, no technique is going to help you if you're not willing to approach. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly." --Robert F. Kennedy

You have to be at least willing to give it a shot. "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." -- Michael Jordan

You have to take initiative. Women never do. Don't ask why, it's just something that's hardwired into them. If you walk around with your head down all the time and don't even try to approach women, what's going to happen to you? You'll likely end up lonely, pitying yourself and wishing for a second chance.

But there is NO SECOND CHANCE. You only live life once. Everyone is going to die eventually. You could be walking down the street tomorrow, enjoying a Pepsi, when some drunk idiot hits you with his car, and BAM! You're no longer alive.

Anything could happen. Hopefully, we'll all live until we're 80 years old at LEAST, but that often doesn't happen. You have to go out there right now and try your BEST. "Isn't life all about trying?" --Michael Jordan.

Realize something. If you're not going to do it for yourself, no one will do it for you. I'd sure hate it if someone seduced the girl for me up to the point where I stick it in. That would be no fun.

But, this means that you must believe in yourself and everything that you do. You have to believe that you are the prize, and that women are trying to get with you, not the other way around. "This girl is so lucky that I'm even offering her a chance to be with me." --Rappermas

Think of it this way:

You work for a company that gives away money to the lotto winners, and your job is to distribute the checks. You go up to the winner's house, holding a check for one million dollars. But, the woman that answers the door slams it in your face. What a dumb idiot! You still have that check, and you can give it to any other woman that you want. And guess what, as soon as you give this check away, the company that you work for instantly provides you with another one.

In the analogy above, the woman that answers the door is your target that you're trying to lay. The one million dollar check is your worth. And the company and salesman part represent your DJ skills and game.

So, since you are the prize, any and every woman that you want is yours. You have to take it upon yourself to approach, at least give it a shot.

This doesn't happen overnight, so don't get discouraged when it doesn't work out at first.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rappermas
I'd sure hate it if someone seduced the girl for me up to the point where I stick it in. That would be no fun.
lol

i wouldn't mind :D

Reaction score
Re: Re: Grow some balls--on confidence

Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
lol

i wouldn't mind :D
dude ive heard about u and those unconscious girls at the afterparties, keep it on the d low