Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grooming Tips

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one for starters. The cheapest and most effective manicure you can get is with a 79-cent pair of nail nippers. Leave the cuticles alone -- it's their job to seal the junction of nail and skin. But here's the good part. Forget filing. To get them smooth, rub them lightly against a concrete sidewalk. They'll file down quickly and evenly. Feel for sharp spots and give 'em another brush or two. Carry a nipper in your car so you can do it before a date if you forget.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about the clippers. And I never thought about concrete as a nail file.

I would add a .99 pocket knife to the .79 clippers to dig out dirt and shave back cuticles, which will, at least on some people and especially with little toes, eventually grow over the end of the nail and cause it to become ingrown.

Maybe it's from doing grappling for years, where the mat rips off your nails if they get too long, but I think guys should have zero length to their nails, with no white visible at all. Nail length just collects dirt. If your fingers are ever going to be inside a vagina, you don't want it to get scratched up or get yeast infections from your dirty nails.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is natural for a woman to spot your nails, then notice your watch all in the same glance. There's no need to wear a $800 Movado just to impress a woman, but make sure you're not wearing the scratched, dirty $5 digital watch you wear while jogging.

Like the two DJs above are saying, women tend to get MOST of their information from the SMALL details!