Grinding

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinding question? When you grind, are you and the girls hips supposed to be moving in unison or should it be like smash smash smash? any vids to learn how to grind?

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't move your hips in unison... looks extremely stupid.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E_Sex said:
Whatever you do, don't move your hips in unison... looks extremely stupid.
How the hell are you "grinding" if they never move in unison? Yes, your hips should move in unison, at least every now and then, while grinding. I'm sure there are videos on YouTube you can find.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, smash smash smash sounds smoooooth.

But yeah, that's a good video. Remember, it's okay if you get hard. We all do, they expect you to.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
That guy just straight up annoys me. They are barely even grinding in there. It's more "Look how cool moving my shoulders is!!! Oh yeah, let me dance with her for a second. OK! Back to rolling my shoulders."

Right there is an example of people that CAN dance just looking absolutely ridiculous. You simply can't dance like that in a bar/club. Not enough space (thank god... I might laugh if I saw that). But.. at least they aren't going smash smash smash!

EDIT: Here is, at least, a more realistic example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE-hFXSdos&feature=related

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
right so it should be lots of bodily contact and bumping and stuff, not just moving in unison?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting videos.

I usually hate going to clubs because I have no idea how to grind.

Sure I can; salsa, cha-cha, waltz, tango, two-step, swing etc. But they don't teach grinding :(

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Just push your crouch onto the woman's booty and it'll go with the flow. She'll be in control of the movement, and you're hips will follow.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
right so it should be lots of bodily contact and bumping and stuff, not just moving in unison?
I'm not so sure those are 100% mutually exclusive. There should be a rhythm to grinding, whether your are moving left to right together, in circles together, or more "bumping".

Even when you do more bumping or thrusting, there should still be a rhythm that matches up with what she is doing. Your d!ck doesn't need to be stuck in her a$$ the entire time, but I will pay to see a girl stay around a random guy dancing like the one in that first video, in a crowded club.

You can also grind face to face. In this case usually one of your legs is between hers.

Don't forget to let your hands wander a bit :yes: Just keep it sexy, don't go grabbing a handful.