Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

grinding

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many months ago i heared on these forums about how to grind with a girl. The advice was very crude. 'Keep your **** on her arse.'

6 Months latter i am back with a questions, i dance with a girl, she turns around and we start grinding, shes moveing side to side slightly, and i keep with what she is doing, she starts to bend her knees a bit as she moves down, and as the advice her was keep your **** on her arse, i follow and do the same.

Seeing as when i do this the girls seem to quite quickly stop grinding, i am covinced this must be wrong and that you should not bend your knees and just let the girls go down on their own.

Will someone please set me straight!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Sup Roy.

Yeah, I wouldn't follow her move for move per se. If she goes down, let her, then let her come back up and carry on. Sorry if this seems a lil' vague. I'm tired.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing that you are from the UK, we need to put things into perspective.

Depending on the country, you adapt you behavior accordingly.

- For example in France, you do NOT grind, it's weird and rude. Even girls who will sleep with you that night will find it weird.

- Most guys who give you advice here are from North America, especially the USA, where the rules are totally different. In American clubs, many times the best "tactic" is just walk straight up to a chick/slvt:whistle: and start rubbing your "thing" on her azz caveman style. Basically dry humping...:D Oh, did I mention that it helps a lot if you are black and look/dress/act like a thug?...:whistle:

- I've never been to a club in the UK, so I don't really know. But I heard it's a halfway "compromise" between America and continental Europe... I don't know...

- I think you will get more helpful advice from guys who actually live in the UK.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i see what your saying, anyway wescott is from England. Grinding is normal here, personaly i tend to just dance infront fo the girl, get closer so we are danceing together, then they tend to just turn around so you can grind.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the UK, and go to clubs/bars very frequently.

I NEVER just walk up to a girl and start grinding her because the "nice" ones will not let you stand their and rub your c0ck againts their arse for 10 minutes...

Instead, I sarge around the bar/club, establish rapport, establish trust and attraction and THEN dance with them. Once you are at the stage, you really can do what you want with her and she will let you with a 90% chance of kiss closing her.

If you really wanna know how to "grind" a girl, make sure you find a really really drunk and slutty one. Because they are the only ones that let you do what you want from the word go!

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hay check, good to see your still posting on the forums. A good dance opener ive found rather than grinding is bumpin ur ass against her. It takes practice buts its a more fun less sleezy way to approach. Stand next to her and hit ur ass against her playfully, report back please.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wildchild said:
hay check, good to see your still posting on the forums. A good dance opener ive found rather than grinding is bumpin ur ass against her. It takes practice buts its a more fun less sleezy way to approach. Stand next to her and hit ur ass against her playfully, report back please.
I never use grinding as an opener, just dance near the girl, if when i face her she faces me, i get closer, put my hands on her hips. It has always been the girl initiating the grinding by turning around and just doing it.

As for Fash, what you are saying sounds so ideal in theory but i find that firstly in large clubs if you let a girl go out of site that could be the last you see of her and secondly im just no good at attempting to talk in a club, its way too loud.

So many people say they can talk to girls in clubs, but i find its always a case of despratly shouting in to each others ears.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to get an IOI before touching and dancing with women on the dance floor. It's usually eye contact and a big smile, or she just turns to face you. This is in Australia, and I'm not an overly pretty man, but I can dance to techno well :D

You might have better luck at covers band gigs. Those chicks are not as up-tight. They just want to have fun and usually let their hair down infrequently, so they make the most of their night out. Plus you can out-dance them (and the other blokes) easily if the vibe is right to do so.