Green Lantern recast as gay! WTF!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
What's wrong is you pushing your destructive ideology onto mine and others children and shaming others for daring to disagree. I don't give a rats ass if you dabble in the dark arts of c@cksuckery, I don't "hate" you for it. See the difference?
Advice; learn to read my posts thoroughly and with comprehension. Kids are NOT the driving market of the comic book industry. Its teens and young adults. And in what way is it wrong for gay teenagers and adults to finally have a gay superhero to read about? 99% of the comic book world is straight, so why the hell does that bother you so much? Hell, estimates say gays and lesbians make up 5 to 10% of the worlds population, but they cant even get 1% of superhero representation without people like you flipping a sh!t? Really? Come on now.

And lets be real...men here dont whine about homosexuality unless its gay men...why not b!tch about lesbian women sometimes. The ticky tack selective bias on what to cry about shows how stupid the whole thing really is.

That all being said...you say you dont hate...but calling homosexuality destructive and an epidemic sure seems hateful to me. You are a contradiction. Just be honest with you are and with what you say.

All the time whiny ass bros on this site cry "shaming" when anyone dares to debate them on what they feel is hateful or misguided rantings. However, is it not shameful for you to make fun of, look down up, and ridicule homosexuals? Why the FVCK are we even talking about them so much on a site thats about getting puzzy. I swear dudes on this site are so goddamn obsessed with "feminism" and the "homosexual agenda" that they never have time to even get laid.

Dudes on this site spend more time complaining about the world instead of jumping into it and coming back here with some good reports.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late for what? Stating the truth? Its completely assinine that dudes on a site about getting puzzy, freaking whine so much about gay men. Its completely bonkers that dudes see such a big deal with with ONE gay superhero when hundreds of straight ones exist.

Its amazing you dont see the idiocy in all that.

Regent

Reaction score
Danger said:
Ah, more shaming and attacking, but no logic. Please refer to the list below. A white guy being called racist for calling out the current system as racist against whites.

Let's shame him and attack him.

Get a fvcking education you beta twit and learn how to spot racism.
Ah, but I am much more than this. You talk of intellect and logic and yet you have a profound inability to comprehend the other side's arguments (notable throughout this thread and others). I'd imagine you're the kind of pseudo-intellectual who reads material only to confirm his beliefs and discards or attacks anything to the contrary. Clearly, you are a lost cause and I need continue no further with this conversation. Good day sir.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Read my last point. Most comic book readers...and big enthusiasts of superhero culture...arent even kids to begin with.

Have you ever seen or been to a convention? Have you ever checked out who mostly goes to see superhero movies? Its not a kid driven industry at all. The kids point I made is only one SMALL point. Im more concerned about teenagers and young adults having positive role models, or someone they can relate to in popular culture. Im more concerned with people knowing they are seen in greater society and dont feel so alone to the point of committing suicide.

Again, I dont see any problem with any group of people having positive representation in popular culture.

P.S. - People should be taught whats right and wrong from a young age. The problem is too many adults teach kids, teenagers and other adults how to hate other people or think less of other people. Thats just wrong.
Now you're trying to save the unsavable, even more when you play the lesbian gay accepted from men.

Just deal with thr fact that kids are offlimits for your liberal agenda and only liberals want to deprive their children of innocence by pushing a political atomic bomb on them.
No wonder most of the kids nowadays are on drugs or psych support in usa, we dont do such no sense in Europe except the sick countries like uk or germany.
You're making an entire generation unhappy and sick because of your bvllsh1it, even more males who have to face the "anti-homophoby, anti-sexism propaganda" unlike girls who more or the less have only the "anti-racism" one.

Kids are kids for fvck sake, let them live happy and naive untill they can.
And I dont care if 50% of public of disney or marvel products are adults, you just dont put aladin making out with the genie while jasmine approves to teach kids that "its fine".

Regent said:
And you seem emotionally invested in promoting bigotry. Actually all the main bigots on SS seem to have come out in full force on this thread. Thankfully your views are now as anachronistic as a 1960s TV show.
All your post in this forum are related to genders,race or sexual orientation.

You are either a troll or a cvnt in a mission, when your first post in a pick-up forum is about black men being stronger than their white peers cause they win all running it means that theres something wrong.
If anybody here were to say that whites perform better in chess cause they are smarter all hell would fall down on him, your lines are no different just reversed.

If you are a clone of some other user(with which you share mindset) its more sad.

Ray74

Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Wow, this thread has really degenerated. Ad hominem attacks on both sides though.
Amen brother. I say everyone should get back to what this site is all about, women. Not gay men, feminism and what not. You have prioritize what's more important, this. Or boobies??

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
All the time whiny ass bros on this site cry "shaming" when anyone dares to debate them on what they feel is hateful or misguided rantings. However, is it not shameful for you to make fun of, look down up, and ridicule homosexuals?
Of course not, Jaylan. Because all gays are involved in a clandestine plot (pardon me, agenda) to eradicate straight men and put us all in internment camps where they're going to commit genocide and destroy the human race. And it's all because da evil libruls defended one Green Lantern when he came out of the closet.

At least, that's what I've learned from the "Don Juans" of So Suave.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see any reason for gays to have a superhero... I also dont see any reason for the Green Lantern to suddenly turn gay... I've never thought of He-Man or Superman or Batman as having gay tendincies and I think it really behooves straight guys to support this crap. Can a man not take a young apprentice anymore without someone thinking they have a sexual relationship, I mean what the hell?!?

Most NORMAL gay guys just want to be left the fvck alone. One of my best friends is a gay guy that is tougher than most people I know of. He is an american living in Mexico and he is a guy you would not want to **** with. He is not proactive in the gay community and doesn't have 8 million girlfriends... he's not a flaming homo either infact he doesn't like women at all especially lesbos (hates them). You might be surprised to learn that most gay guys hate women and lesbians. They don't consider them as 'equals' or any of that politically correct bull**** that people would love to have you believe. More often than not gays, like everyone else, are also racists: I've met more than one guy who referred to asians as (little ****roaches) and told me that black people smell funny... They are not all friendly and nice and more than a few of them are out molesting young kids as is common in gay culture (you are either molesting or the one being molested). There will always be gays as these guys are almost all a result of a sh1tty upbriging and thats no lie... after having hung out with my friend for awhile, I can ID a gay from a mile away. It seems in the majority of cases, their fathers were basically non-existant in their lives or they were raised by single moms or there is some sort of disfunction in the family leaning towards abuse. I have yet to meet a gay guy that hasn't had major issues at home. I like my friend just fine, he collects classic cars, he has tons of cash and he doesn't like anyone knowing that he is gay, he also hates pollitical correctness. Everyone wants to portray the gay guy as this wonderful person who was just 'born this way'... sorry no dice fellas, my friend has beaten some of his boyfriends to within an inch of their life. To be quite honest, from some of the sh1t I've heard about the gay community, I am not surprised at all by this Canadian gay guy who ate the Chinese guy's face off... I hear that things like that happen all too often.

One thing you guys have to remember is that GAY guys are actually just NORMAL testosterone filled guys. They like things that ARE NOT GAY. They like sports, they like action movies, martial arts and video games, they don't need any representation or anyone fingering them in a crowd... they get along just fine without this sh1t and most will agree they aren't the ones petitioning for crap like this to go forward. Most of their stuff is kept quiet and you wouldn't know about them unless they told you so. Go into a gym and have a look around, probably 80% of the heavy weights in there are gays. One thing that really gets me about people in this forum is the constant advice 'go and lift', you might as well just say 'go and hang out at a gay club'. I have a gay friend here who is addicted to Skyrim. They are just like normal guys except they got seriously fvcked over by someone at home. :(

To me the 'gay agenda' is not run by gays at all but by lesbians and feminist broads. Most of those hollywood gays want nothing more than to keep all that stuff on the down low and continue on doing what they do.
You should notice that some of the biggest proponents of gay culture are single women/feminist women ie: Lady Gaga, University broads, Ellen.
Rarely do you see a gay talk show host, movie star or singer going nuts over gay rights... most of them just want to be left alone and out of the spotlight. Don't stick up for the gay agenda, by doing so you are actually sticking up for feminists and lesbo culture. I'm pretty sure most people are happy with a don't ask, don't tell, lifestyle. As you can imagine, I'm not a fan of the gay agenda either and I would rather my child/children not know that stuff existed until they were much older. I don't see any reason for sex education in schools either, seems to work just fine here in Asia without. Children don't need to be asking those types of questions, they've already got enough on their plate. To me, any promotion of the gay agenda is simply promotion of family dysfunction. If you want to make people aware of it, fine but don't try to sugar coat it. It is what it is, the highest form of dysfunction in a male. Do we really need to promote that to our kids?

Both straights and gays agree, feminists and lesbians are freaking evil ass people. If Green Lantern is going to be a gay, his arch nemesis should be some bull dike feminazi bent on world distruction. That would be a comic worth reading!

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Cry moar kid

Unlike you, I have better things to do then bash and hate women and gay men all day.

Id rather be getting laid then perpetuate bitter and negative viewpoints. Thats the point of this site....not b!tching about silly ill-founded conspiracy theories. I didnt know respecting people are persons first, irregardless of their gender or orientation, made me a feminist or a woman.

Get off it kid. How about you go out, meet women, and actually provide some good reports to this site. The elders on this site have seen this place go to sh!te because its filled with dudes who complain about nonsense all the time. GO GET LAID AND REPORT BACK PEOPLE.

And if you some of you ignorant fvks knew anything youd know the Green Lantern is NOT one gay. Hes many dudes. So one Green Lantern is not a big freakin' deal in the slightest. I dont see why any group of people cannot have a superhero. Saying gays shouldnt have a superhero sounds as stupid as people who said blacks shouldnt be made into super heros back int he day. Its just idiotic and makes no difference. Let the super hero be straight, gay, black, asian, jewish, muslim...WHO GIVES A FVK. Again, why does this thread exist?

PS - How ignorant are you dude? God forbid anyone think any minority group be treated and represented equally in society without having their characters attacked. Non jewish Whites used to get called ******-lovers or jew lovers for sticking up for blacks and jews in the past, and now ignorant folks like yourself try and call any straight person gay or bi when they stick up for even the smallest lgbt issue. Really? How old are you kid? Grow the hell up.

Funny how you use the tired "my best friend is X" argument just after you try and bash character attack someones orientation...and just after you said gays dont need a super hero. And how dumb are you to think your limited experience is an absolute truth on how people end up gay? Really?...they are all molested and thats how they became gay? wow dude. Im not sure your "best friend" would feel you see him as an equal when you say those kind of things.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan is Wildfire your mother?

I'm 32 and I get laid 3 times a week (can't take any more than that), and I have a steady young, hot girlfriend with a rockin body, who I am planning on marrying and having a child with. I would like to raise a nice normal 'as possible' family. Getting laid by random sluts and bragging about it on the internet isn't exactly a priority in my life, what are you doing with yours?

Maybe when you grow up and start thinking about having kids, you'll change your mode of thought, until then don't reply to any of my posts you're just wasting electricity.

God forbid I should want to shield my kids from sexual deviants and dysfunctional ideas.

If this site has devolved into a place where I can't voice my opinion without being politically corrected by the white-men's shaming club then there are bigger problems here than green lantern turning gay.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what poster you are talking about...but I know its a lame attempt at taking a dig at me. Again...grow up dude...for as much as dudes on this site cry about male rights and misandry...some of you do a great job dismissing other groups of people.

You get laid and have a steady girlfriend? Great!...how about you provide some useful tips to the young bucks on this site instead of throwing your hat into the ring when it comes to nonsense threads like this. Threads like this provide nothing useful to noobies trying to find their way with women. Why the fvk do people talk about gay men so muchon this site?

Kids are for the future...and when that time comes for me, ill be teaching them all there is to know about the world and teach them to treat everyone as equals and judge by character.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I do, and if you'll notice from my previous posts, YOU are the first one to cut me down about everything I post to new people. So why don't you do us all a favor and STFU.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please cry moar bro. Trust me, Im not the first one to disagree with your misguided point of view. Have you not read this thread? Plenty of people in here arent acting like gays are something to be scared of. And plenty of dudes in this thread dont give a flying damn if one Green Lantern is gay.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Then according to you, plenty of dudes in this thread should be spending their time discussing more important things like doing field reports and getting laid and leaving the rest of us who want to discuss this ALONE.

Please cry moar bro.
I ain't your bro, guy.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
. I'm pretty sure most people are happy with a don't ask, don't tell, lifestyle. As you can imagine, I'm not a fan of the gay agenda either and I would rather my child/children not know that stuff existed until they were much older. I don't see any reason for sex education in schools either, seems to work just fine here in Asia without. Children don't need to be asking those types of questions, they've already got enough on their plate. To me, any promotion of the gay agenda is simply promotion of family dysfunction. If you want to make people aware of it, fine but don't try to sugar coat it. It is what it is, the highest form of dysfunction in a male. Do we really need to promote that to our kids?
yes...family dysfunction is at the core of this. well said.

this is a principle reason why india and china are on the rise. both have strong traditional family bonds that are still cherished at the heart of the greater society. this allows men to forge ahead while women hold down the house. in the west liberalized government is shredding all ties to traditional families to sow more and more discontent...

...you can see it in the streets.

as you wrote, in china single motherhood is reviled from what i have seen this is certainly true in india, in the west all manner of dysfunction is celebrated...and we call it 'progress' lol.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Then according to you, plenty of dudes in this thread should be spending their time discussing more important things like doing field reports and getting laid and leaving the rest of us who want to discuss this ALONE.
As I said back on the first page on this thread, how is this an issue? Please explain to me how one gay character in a fictional universe with hundreds of licensed characters somehow poses a clear and present danger to your quality of life.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

this is a principle reason why india and china are on the rise. both have strong traditional family bonds that are still cherished at the heart of the greater society. this allows men to forge ahead while women hold down the house. in the west liberalized government is shredding all ties to traditional families to sow more and more discontent...

...you can see it in the streets.

as you wrote, in china single motherhood is reviled from what i have seen this is certainly true in india, in the west all manner of dysfunction is celebrated...and we call it 'progress' lol.
Traditional family is not why India and China are on the rise. Do you study economics or business at all. As a graduate of an international business program I had to laugh at this post.

Yes, the collectivist culture of the East creates strong family ties, but thats not why those countries are up and coming. Those countries are up and coming because of a lot of foreign investment and smart trade practices for starters. China is very protective of local businesses....and as the middle class grows in these countries with super high populations, its going to have a dramatic affect on the entire countries productivity.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

this is a principle reason why india and china are on the rise. both have strong traditional family bonds that are still cherished at the heart of the greater society. this allows men to forge ahead while women hold down the house.
The principle reasons for the rise of India and China have more to do with population demographics, cheap labor, and efficient resource management by the elites than any traditionalist philosophies. Having over a billion people, many of whom will gladly work for less than $2 day, plays a much more important role in macroeconomics than, say, hating gay people.

If your reasoning was true, Afghanistan and Pakistan would be the most advanced nations on the planet.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haahahaha

'jaylan' and 'uberguy' are THE SAME POSTER!

same writing style, same ignorance.

most likely a tatooed chick with hep B and full blown AIDS

you can go now stupid...you've been exposed

cry moar!!!! hahahahha

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Some logic you have there; When someone agrees with your point of view its a good post...yet when a couple of people disagree with you, they MUST be the same person. :rolleyes:

Look at the join dates and our posting history kid.

Now how about you actually form a rebuttal to our counterpoints. Oh thats right...you have none because your bs about India and China was totally wrong and you got schooled on economics.

Stick to the points and leave the character attacks behind. Be an adult. Its so pathetic how all you can do is fling an insult while completely ignoring the topic at hand....did your viewpoint get owned that much? Must have. Are you 12? Aids and hepatitis? Who the hell responds like that to someone making a reply regarding a nation's economics? Stick to the points.