Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greek God

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greek God? Did someone call? :D

Oh, yeah. Right. Bloody hell man, where's the protein sources? Are you a vegetarian?

To get ripped with no weight training then sprinting or some other form of intense cardio is the best I can suggest if you don't wanna go to the gym.. though at 165lbs I'd suggest you get bigger first, and have something to rip. :p

Nah, just kidding. Sprinting would probably be best for you if you want a sharp physique. If you're fit then you could handle 5-6 sprint/HIIT sessions a week easily, especially as there's no squat, sorry, leg day at the gym to work around and recover from ..

Your diet looks something like I'd feed my hamster (if I had one) though. You NEED protein, lean if you insist, that'll maintain what muscle mass you have through your intense cardio sessions. Hell, if I had that hamster, he'd be eating more protein than you are now.

Omega 3 milk is a ripoff (and mixing fat and carbs like this isn't a good idea) - avoid it, and just eat oily fish and seeds instead.

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go to ironmass.com and post this on their forums, they are much better there with this kind of thing, there are many competing bodybuilders that post there and readily help out others.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't like my advice vanwilder? Or the advice on this board in general?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Greek God? Did someone call? :D
Dem dudes are scrawny. Look at the statues. Gods must fly cause they have got some twigs for legs :p

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heizen
Dem dudes are scrawny. Look at the statues. Gods must fly cause they have got some twigs for legs :p
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

fanren

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering, whats your bf %?

6'3 and 165? that sounds really skinny to me. because im 5'11 and 165 and im skinny enough as it is

if you are looking to cut, all your gonna end up looking is like an ethopian god, not greek god.

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
You don't like my advice vanwilder? Or the advice on this board in general?
in general, there are some knowledgeable people on this board, but for hte most part, this board drives me insane, yet i still come back only to this section lol

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vanwilder
in general, there are some knowledgeable people on this board, but for hte most part, this board drives me insane, yet i still come back only to this section lol
Well that's why the people who know a thing or two are trying to help people who don't - if everyone here knew everything, they wouldn't here would they?

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that wasnt really what i was getting at, because there are so few people here, that other board is so much better. the information you will get there is of higher quality as there is a much larger group of experienced people.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vanwilder
go to ironmass.com and post this on their forums, they are much better there with this kind of thing, there are many competing bodybuilders that post there and readily help out others.
LOL, well said dude. Im at ironmass.com to great forum. :cheer:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat good, solid, natural food which is as little processed as possible - e.g. wholemeal bread over white bread, brown rice over white, no corned beef or lunch meats, just good wholesome food.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
i just returned back from the gym - heres how it went

Benchpresses:

3 sets of 15 - 10kg
3 sets of 15 - 15kg
2 sets of 12 - 20kg
2 sets of 6 - 25kg
Am i missing something or are you benching less than the bar?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
:confused:

Its the first time ive been to the gym in like 12 months - im not gonna just walk back in there and own the friggin gym! :mad:

Sarge On...
Didn't mean to you put you down but you said "Ok im a pretty fit guy, 6'3" and about 165 lbs, im not fat and not thin - but more thin than fat (if that makes sense)"

I just don't see how you can be 165 lbs, be that tall, not be fat, and benching the bar. Shrug i don't know. Just ignore me.