Greatest Success Stories

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
During the course of this school year, I decided to transfer to another school. Before this year was over I went to a tour of the school I was thinking about transfering to. Lucky for me, my tour guide was a nice HB8. I was told that she also has a part in me getting accepted to the school. So I decided to practice a little.
When I was first introduced to her I held some long eye-contact with her and gave her a confident smile. I first introduced myself and shook her hand but held it a little longer (establishing early casual kino). While she was giving the tour, she point to the senior girls' drom. I got her laughing by saying that's where I'll be spending most of my time. (I don't think the line was all that funny but the timing and the way I said it helped). During the course of the tour I kept asking her questions and getting her comfortable with me. When we went to the library, and there was a tight hallway, so I eased her through by putting my hand on back and gently on her elbow. When we went into the gym, there was a plaque full of school hall of famers. She said that one day she'll be there, then I pulled some ****y+funny.
She: "One day I'll be up there one day"
Me: " Riigghhtt, let's not get our hopes TOO high. Being cute not gonna get you up there. You kinda have to work for it."(While smiling)
When I said that she gave me a serious face but I kept smiling then she finally cracked hers. I suppose right there I past one of her tests.
By the end of the tour I told her that she gives a pretty good tour. And I told her if she works hard enough she could make it to the tour-givers hall of fame instead of the players. I got a good giggle out it. I told her to give me her email so we can talk about "tour-giving" a little more.
(sorry it's so long)
My fellow DJs, I would like you to share your success stories so others can hopefully learn. Information from veterans and rookies would be most helpful.

localboy_fmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so the other week I'm at my friends grad party (I graduated this year also). Everyone was drinking and spending the night. I didnt talk to this one girl Erica until she was kind of drunk and then when it came time to go to bed my friend wanted to sleep next to her on the couch so I go up and take her hand and say lets go out to my car, And that we did.... needless to say I got laid that night and she is now my girlfriend.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Freshy,
You have got the good understanding to woo the gal it seems.
Want to learn from you that what should be your goal on the first date when you take a gal out with you.
what shoud you do and what should you not?
Should you talk about sex ?

Yours
Tuffy

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
tuffy,
so i took so long to reply, i took a little vacation but i'm back. now back to your question. where to take a girl? of course somewhere where you won't run into her friends or your own. we don't want any distractions now do we? i suggest you go some where that doesn't rape your pocket. the first date shouldn't a grand romantic date. just a nice walk to get some ice cream would do. and sex i wouldn't really about it with her at the beginning because that's getting too intimate too fast. if she brings it up ok, but it's not a good idea to do that on the first date. you want to have fun and use the conversation to give her feelings that will have her putting you in the lover category. and one of the most i tell is to have fun and everything else will fall into place.

yours truly,
"freshy" (lol)