Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greatest date idea: MAKE ALL YOUR DATE BENEFIT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE. HERES AN EXAMPLE. GET CREATIVE.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates are time consuming and they take away rom pursuing your passions and purposes.

Well heres a fvcking idea. Combine the two!

For me, I like to post on Instagram. Pictures of quotes that I write on top of photography that I take. Fashion photography with me as the model. And other sh1t. I like Instagram because it is a good means for social proof. a lot of times a girl will decide to go on a date with you merely because you have 500 likes as opposed to 50. It's crazy, but it makes sense evolutionarily.

I like posting on Instagram. It allows me to express my creative talents, and it allows me to develop social power. And it is a good hobby that allows me to focus on photography and writing, which in turn gives me something other to do than women and studying for Grad school.

HERES THE THING. Why not take the girl out on an INSTAGRAM DATE.

Set the frame that you re both going to find cool locations to take photo's of each other.

So I am literally killing two birds with one stone, I am taking a girl on a date, and I am not wasting my time with "coffee" because at the end of the date - given that she can take a moderately decent photo - I am left with some tangible good - photos to increase my social proof.

Not only that but take all the photo's on your phone and she will be messaging YOU to get the pics off you -- that is an easy way to solidify date two's.

So, recap.

Benefits

1] Its an action date as you are exploring the city or your area looking for cool spots to take photos
2] its fvcking FREE. Cost no money at all and better than most dates that cost money
3] you have tangible good afterward - so that if the date doesn't get you laid then you at least didn't waste you time
4] she'll be chasing you for the photos > psychologically she'll think she wants you
5] you now have a dope Instagram with more followers, more social proof, and now more women at your disposal
6] it shows how passionate your are at your hobbies.

MAKE THESE WOMEN WORK FOR YOU. MAKE THEM A TOOL OF YOUR HOBBIES. THEY WILL TAHNK YOU FOR IT.

Lastly this does not have to be Instagram specific. Figure out a way to go on dates that is specifically beneficial to YOUR hobby.

Gym dates.
Study dates.
Dancing dates.
Public speaking dates.
Fvcking whatever. Be creative.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxing date.
Muay Thai date.
Whatever.

Two side notes.

1] IF YOU TAKE THIS HOBBY SERIOUSLY DONT BE A FVCKING F4GGOT AND CRITICIZE HER IF SHE IS SH1T OR NOT INTO THE HOBBY. JUST HAVE FUN, ON THE DATE AND DONT BE BUTTHURT IF SHE DIDNT DO GOOD OR WHATEVER. LAUGH IT OFF.

2] This is a really good date strategy for long term relationships because, money could be tight, and you will be spending a decent amount of time with this chick so you MUST be consistently utilizing that time properly. So lead her. Lead her! get her up and say HEY I hope you like swimming, because thats my hobby and were going for swimming dates now. HEY I hope you like taking photos, because thats my hobby nd were going on photography dates, it'll be sick, were going to go around the city and find the best places to take photos of each other! your Instagram is going to be popping! blah blah blah.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldnt see myself going on a gym date, not the best possible scenario to escalate but I like your idea

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My usual first date is to take the woman mini golfing and just see how she interacts and behaves. The dates afterward are usually just 5hit I like to do, but I'm taking her along for the ride.