Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great wisdom of Nietzsche...

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a good saying:

"Are you going to your women? Prepare your whip!"

F.W.Nietzsche

All comments are welcomed...

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that from "Also Sprach Zarathustra", I think it is.

Mind you, Nietzsche went nuts of "overanalyzing" ;)
He had a great mind, but he wasn't great with the ladies. As i recall he went totally AFC on his "one great love", and didn't get her. Also, few of the "greatest" philosophers in history did ever get married. So, i don't think the views of the "great philosophers" are relative on the sosuave BB.

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Blaaat,

I appreciate your knowledge on philosophy and wish good luck with ladies in your life.

Thank you for sharing your ideas..

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a coincidence. I'm reading his collected works now. I like the way his mind works, and unlike most people I read, I agree with a majority of his points. It's true that many of the great philosophers were unlucky in love, but that may be why they were great. They say that "behind every great man is a great woman", but in reality it's the woman you didn't get that often has the most effect on your life.

Like on here, most of us were motivated to come here and change our lives around because of a woman or women we lost. In the process of learning, we become not only better womanizers, but better people. Failure is a better teaching tool than success.

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that "behind every great man is a great woman", but in reality it's the woman you didn't get that often has the most effect on your life.
A good observation, Quick. Nowadays , I am reading Nietzsche's "Thus Spoke the Zahartrusta" and I must Confess that I am deeply impressed by his theory of "übermensch"(overman). I haven't finished the book yet but it is very destructive to the common understanding of "virtues".

Furthermore, I appreciate his saying about women,which I wrote in my first post. When you behave a lady as she is very precious and very valuable, as she is the only lady for you on the world, she will behave like a dog to you. And this is when Nietzsche's quote becomes meaningful.

Who can defend the idea that a man should behave ladies as precious diamonds?

Doesn't everybody on this board complains that how well they behaved their ladies and how badly they were dumped?

I believe that Nietzsche's this quote is a summary for all of us who suffers from heartaches and who don't want any more pain.

Further comments are welcomed..

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ismo
When you behave a lady as she is very precious and very valuable, as she is the only lady for you on the world, she will behave like a dog to you. And this is when Nietzsche's quote becomes meaningful.
Just because when you treat a woman like a princess and put her on a pedastal, she invariably loses all respect for you, doesn't mean that you should go to the opposite extreme and expect the opposite result.

If you are advocating being deliberately unpleasant to women, I can't agree with that. I also don't believe that this is what Nietzshe meant in the quote you originally posted.

Women want a strong male to provide a safe and secure environment for them. You should use the principles of this forum to make yourself a man not a monster.

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice reply assasin I haven't thought from that point of view. Thanks for responding.

Reaction score
wise in the way of women..some will just see these words on a page and not see the wisdom behind them.

He understood that women and men do not communicate the same and that it's usually a battlefield between the sex's.

Most will not see that in those few words or will see something else such as him whipping women with a whip.

But look at it from a lion tamer point of view...women need to be tamed. as well as everything in a man's world needs to be mastered

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal favorite for philosophy has got to be Sun Tzu. Sometime later this month I plan to put up a rather long post on the parts of The Art of War that apply well to the war of the sexes.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A worldly philosopher/ladies' man

Would be Thorstein Veblen. Supposedly ugly as sin,
but a real hoot with the gals.
Gives hope for those of us who aren't 8's 9's or 10's
ourselves.

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to make a Google search or him, thanks for advising.

Has anybody heard an author whose name is Boris Vian

Any comments will be appreciated..

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nietzsche was sh!te with the ladies and went loco eventually. He had some interesting idea's and also a lot of dumb ones.

I love his quote:

"God is dead" - Nietzsche

and inevitable comeback:

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

haha, beside the guys was obsessed with suffering and hardship and growing thru that, fat load of good it did him in the end.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw normal men get married and live happily, those that don't become philosophers;p

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ne, ne, ne...

Originally posted by ismo
Here is a good saying:

"Are you going to your women? Prepare your whip!"

F.W.Nietzsche

This is why I think more people should read works by foreign authors in said authors' native languages.

Enter Nietzsche's quote!
Originally Written by Nietzsche in Also Sprach Zarathustra: Ein Buch für Alle und Keinen [Bonus points to Blaaaaat. - VN], Erster Teil: Von Alten und Jungen Weiblein:
«Du gehst zu Frauen? Vergiß die Peitsche nicht!»
Re-translated by Von Neuen:
Originally Written by Nietzsche in Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for Everyone and No One, Chapter One: On Old and Young Women:
"You're going amongst women? Don't forget [your/a] whip!"
(A little different, non?)

Exuent Von Neuen!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I think philosphers spent too much time thinkin' and not actin'...

I'ma simple mind... I'll have a thought, think it over briefly then act and learn from my experience rather than think about every possible outcome and try to prepare for them all...

I would never take advice from a philospher on women anyway... they didn't get any so they just spent the years after tryina figure all the possible reasons why

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not read the book in German but in Dutch. But these languages are very similair, so i think i can get away with it ;)

p.s.
Thanks for the bonus points!