Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great time with a 22 year old!

zoodude

Reaction score
I've been a reader of the board for sometime now, great advice guys, keep it up. I just wanted to share my story and let all the fellow readers of the board know that this stuff works!

I'm 36 and had the time of my life with a super hot and smart 22 year old woman Monday and Tuesday night! She is the half sister of a woman that I work with and happened to be visiting for a few days from NYC. Anyway a few people from work and my new friend went to dinner Monday night and I used several of the techniques that I have picked up from the board and the site. I must say she was eating out of my hand in no time!

Keep your game sharp and play by the rules and you will see results. And for any one that thinks younger woman aren't a ton if fun let me tell you. I've never in my life had such a great, free, passionate love making session as I did with this chick! Such a tight hard body, wow!! I'm sad to say that she left this morning to go back to NYC but I'll be visiting soon for sure...

Lars Porsenna

Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you, man, glad it worked out for you.

But share the details with us as well. What techniques did you use? What were her reactions? Etc. pp.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Great that you've put your new found skills to work ... my only advice is ... your giving her ALL the credit for your great time with her ... aka your gonna be visiting HER soon in NYC. Typically AFC move, get 1 piece of tail, and now your chasing it to another city.

You don't think theres a thousand 22 yr olds in the city you live in?

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
zoodude said:
I've been a reader of the board for sometime now, great advice guys, keep it up. I just wanted to share my story and let all the fellow readers of the board know that this stuff works!

I'm 36 and had the time of my life with a super hot and smart 22 year old woman Monday and Tuesday night! She is the half sister of a woman that I work with and happened to be visiting for a few days from NYC. Anyway a few people from work and my new friend went to dinner Monday night and I used several of the techniques that I have picked up from the board and the site. I must say she was eating out of my hand in no time!

Keep your game sharp and play by the rules and you will see results. And for any one that thinks younger woman aren't a ton if fun let me tell you. I've never in my life had such a great, free, passionate love making session as I did with this chick! Such a tight hard body, wow!! I'm sad to say that she left this morning to go back to NYC but I'll be visiting soon for sure...
Great!

Just be sure, it's legal in your country or state!

And ofcourse there's the difference, between a child and a women...

- faca

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I second Lars's comment, give us some more detailed info. So we can all learn from your experience!