Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great, on my first date, and just have to run into my friends!

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering, say I was out on a date with a girl, and I just happened to run into my friends. Of course, I have to introduce her to them, what would be the best thing to say. I know for sure that I don't want to say "This is my friend, Jen."

Basically, what I am saying is, What is the best way to introduce a woman that your dating, but not in a relationship with?

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew someone was going to say that, but no, there is no Jen, I just put that name in there so it wouldnt be "Hi, this is my friend, hername.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by NismoAwan
I was just wondering, say I was out on a date with a girl, and I just happened to run into my friends. Of course, I have to introduce her to them, what would be the best thing to say. I know for sure that I don't want to say "This is my friend, Jen."

Basically, what I am saying is, What is the best way to introduce a woman that your dating, but not in a relationship with?
serious case of AFC over thinking a small situatution

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is the girl I'm gonna f*ck tonight".

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
"this is the cutie i told you about...."

turn to her

"whats your name again?"

and then later tell her you were joking. say you remembered her name but that she wasnt the cutie you told your friends about.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, some of you on this site have to think for yourselves every once in awhile. Do you really have to come on these boards for very little things like this?

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a side note. Running into your friends can be the best thing as then you come with instance "refferences on your resume" as she sees you are not some lonely creep.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definently a good thing..

i'd say, keep the meeting short and sweet.
don't let it slide into awkwardness.

and when Mr. Mystery II said "this is jen" he was doing the same thing as you.
rather then "this is my friend, jen" "this is jen" doesn't give her a label as a friend..
its going to be fairly obvious what ur intentions with her are you're friends aren't that stupid..
she can't pull some **** like "why did u say i was ur friend instead of..... whatever" girls do stupid **** alot..

"this is jen" or "this is sally" or whatever is perfect..

- note : don't call jen, sally.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Great, on my first date, and just have to run into my friends!

Originally posted by Agressor
serious case overthinking a small situatution
"Hey, this is ****". Plus it's instant social proof.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best response is the first one you received. Just introduce a girl and dont add friend at the end. i.e. "This is Skanky McSpreadlegs"