Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great First Date, Not Sure What to Do? Could use some advice...

frank1340

Reaction score
I met this girl working out last Sunday, and I got her number. She texted me Monday, we talked on Tuesday, and went on a date Wednesday. She seemed to be having a great time, said she was having a great time, and also texted me after to tell me how much fun she had. Throughout our time texting/talking, she seemed nervous and interested.

I called her on Friday to see what she was doing Saturday/Sunday, not leaving a message. I sent her a text later to throw the idea of us getting together over the weekend past her, and she said "She was in Canada and would call me tomorrow."

She did not call or text me Saturday. On our date, she did mention that she may be taking a trip to see her sister and a friend from college this weekend, but that she was not sure if she was going.

What should I do? Should I wait and see if she calls? Call her today? Call her tomorrow? This girl is awesome, and I really do not want to blow it with her. I just want to know where I stand, as things seemed to be going smoothly.

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait it out. Dont go amog. Be cool and give her a call to set up another date like monday.

frank1340

Reaction score
That is what I was thinking. Monday is not too early a time?

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ball's in her court now. If she doesn't call by the middle of this week (Tuesday or Wednesday), give it one more go. If flakes on you again or doesn't call you back....... NEXT!