Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gray Hair and Looks

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
My girlfriends brother had one of those rugs, but his buddies found out and he got torn on unmercifully. I never heard of those things in the north east, but I guess they have demand in FL where he is from.
You never heard of them because people don't generally talk about them because of idiot prejudices like you mentioned, but I sell products to people who wear, and I ship them all over the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Oz, Middle East, you name it.

And about getting "torn on unmercifully"....

An alpha male can get away with wearing a pink tutu to a pottery class.

It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it.

Its kind of like batman, you have to keep your fake hair identity under wraps. Your hair isn't just a person, its an incorruptible symbol of justice!
All of my friends and family know. I don't make a big deal out of it so neither do they.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 50s and often said that I would never color my hair. I would tell myself that I'm not vain, that women really like the grey, etc. But the truth is, as I've gotten older I didn't like the way i looked and started to think that age was catching up.

But then i decided to change that attitude. I did yoga and now I'm doing the grueling P90x. I've completely redone my wardrobe (ebay's great for fashion at a reasonable price) and finally I decided to do something about my hair.

First, since I'm a research kind of guy, I decided to find the best salon in town and instead of telling the stylist how to cut it, I'd ask him his opinion. So, I go in and ask the guy what he thinks and he tells me. I ask him about coloring and he tells me about products that he uses that don't 100% color the hair. "Let's do it," I said.

Now first of all, the guy's cutting my hair and I knew I was in the hands of an artist. Even before the coloring, it was the best haircut I've ever had.

Next they do the color. IN the end it was the same color that my hair was maybe 15 years ago. Afterwards, I trusted him so much I let him show me a couple of products that would keep it looking good. Normally I don't put anything on my hair - and it shows.

It's been a month and a half and I'm not going back to the grey. I don't give a damn if the women like it or not. I like it and that's all that counts.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's interesting to me is that all the guys on this thread who have colored their gray have never wanted to go back apparently. That makes me want to try it. Even though it seems a little AFC to even be thinking about your hair. The whole coloring your hair thing seems a little feminine.

Ironic that I bring this up right at a point where I am actually liking the way my gray hair looks. It's kind of a dark gray with lighter gray highlights in it - I think it looks kind of cool. I can see why some women might like it. But I would take my old young hair back in a second. Whether or not I would like dyed hair is a different subject.

davewe said:
Now first of all, the guy's cutting my hair and I knew I was in the hands of an artist. Even before the coloring, it was the best haircut I've ever had.
See now, this is a sticking point for me. If I were to have a pro color my hair, I want to make sure I get someone who is really good at what they do. If you go into a salon as a new customer they usually stick you with the new stylist because they don't have a full clientelle built up yet. And by definition they don't have much experience. My girlfriend cuts my hair now so I don't have a barber/stylist.

So I guess the answer would be to ask around for references. But I don't know hardly any guys who color their hair, and I'm not sure someone who colors women's hair would necessarily carry over to doing a good job with a guy. A woman's dye job can look fake, but a guy's dye job absolutely MUST look authentic.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women don't care! they aren't like "us". they are way more "total package" oriented and the sooner you'all figure that out the more fun you can have.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I have gray hair on my beard. It's nice being able to go from age 25 to age 40 just by growing out some stubble. :D

I don't know if you've ever seen that "Touch-of-Gray" commercial where the guy is interviewing for a job. "My hair says EXPERIENCE!" "My hair says ENERGY!" Now you can have both!!

When the woman gives him that come-hither look, I always joke that she's thinking, "The black hair says he can still f**k like a champ, but the gray hair says he has money!" :D

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd re-bump this thread since it was a very interesting read.
I've actually had SOME grey hair since I was 13 years old. So, when I turned 16, I shaved my head and did so until just 10 months ago. Tired of shaving and no longer caring about having grey hairs, I let my hair grow and shaved my goatee (which was now beginning to grey). My hair is still predominantly black, but the sides are starting to grey out. Since losing weight, people say I look younger with the clean-shaved face and the hair, but the greys add a touch of "sophistication and maturity". I'm not even 30 and I'm no longer insecure about having some grey hair.

I've found that a lot of women actually like it.

Dying it just seems like too much work for me.

My only problem with comparing hair to the gym is that the gym has healthy benefits and isn't just for looks, but dying your hair is pretty much ALL aesthetics.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25 and I'm going gray...have been since I turned 21 or so. It's not a significant amount of my hair but it's definitely noticeable once you get within a couple of feet.
Pisses me off man.
The gray hairs tend to be wiry and so they stick out above all the others to display themselves.

I just shave my hair as short as possible so they don't stand out, but even then they never get cut as short as the rest so they can still be seen from certain angles by how the light reflects off them.

I may be wrong but I can't imagine any girls my age finding gray hair on a guy (my age anyway) attractive.

This is what stops me from growing my hair to the length I'd really like it to be.
Ah well f*ck it, at least I'm not bald.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you may not believe this, but since I started doing some research i found that excess of ejaculation whether from masturbation or sex, can give you some problems (Other users have also noticed in other topic about masturbation) for me personally was acne and frizzy hair (since I started reducing my frequency of ejaculation I got a lot better), I just have sex now... never masturbate. I found a site of a chinese guy you just have to google "over masturbation" Dr. Lin, and you´ll find it, and he recomends egg yolk for reversing gray hairs... try it.

Of course not everyone is equally sensitive to ejaculation effects, that´s why some can do whatever they want..

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you're right. I've been masturbating the whole time my hair has been turning gray so that must be what is causing it to go gray!!!!!11!!111!!1one1!!

So do I crack the egg on my head and rub that sh*t in???

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized this thread is old but whoever decides on going gray use the shampoo and conditioners that are for gray hair to keep the yellowing out more so if you smoke.

Powerlifter

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've done is I used to have facial hair but I've since shaved it off because it went gray. I thought there was too much gray going on with the facial hair, it seemed to emphasize the gray. Probably the same reason guys with gray hair cut it very short, to de-emphasize the gray. So I shaved it off and went clean shaven, I like it better this way.

I still haven't colored my hair. I'm curious as to how it would look, but I doubt if I will ever get to the point of trying it. I've got other things on my mind. Sounds like it would be a hassle anyway.