Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grand Theft Auto 5

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Why was San Andreas so good? I briefly played it on the ps2 but it didn't really strike a chord with me... vice city on the other hand, I played that for days, I love the music of the 80's though.

Every time Quiet Riot would come on the Radio, no matter what I was doing, I would suddenly hit the accelerator... that game was GREAT. I never completed it but man I played it just to drive around and knock people off scooters. :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Lay off the video games and you might actually get laid once a year, OP :D
I am going to play videogames, I am going to have my wife suck my **** every night, I am going to drink my beer, and I am going to make my money.

Any questions?

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Why was San Andreas so good?
It was a whole state, instead of one city, for starters. It also had a ton more customization options for various things throughout the game (cars, clothes, you could lift weights and get ripped, improve skills for weapons/driving/stamina/strength etc...or eat a ton of food and get fat if you wanted to), and a great story line. I think the size of the map is really what set it apart. 3 different big cities (Los Santos=Los Angeles, San Fierro=San Francisco, Las Venturas=Las Vegas), a slew of smaller country towns, countryside, Mount Chiliad, Area 69 (game version of Area 51), the list goes on...the scope of the game was massive.

Malice said:
I am going to play videogames, I am going to have my wife suck my **** every night, I am going to drink my beer, and I am going to make my money.

Any questions?
I think Zarky's comment was made in jest. I'm actually surprised that's the only "You play video games, therefore virgin!" type post haha

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to play san andreas during highschool, its used to be my last bastion of joy,since school and life sucked in general. realy loved the game.

this new one seems to be awesome, but i dont have the time to downloa... *cough* play it. :)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Picked it up today, its alright... better graphics, more detailed but still same old thing I think. Not that its a bad thing but I wouldn't give it a 10/10.

Lolz, so my wife is watching me play and she says "oooh sexy lady, try and meet her". So I pull up to this b1tch in a van and she tells me to get lost (we were near Simeon's place). So I drive over to the strip club and pay some blonde chick to dance for me in a private room... cost me 40 bucks the first time, anyway so she is dancing and we are flirting and touching her (it was cheetah). My wife keeps yelling at the bouncer every time he comes across the curtain.

Anyway my wife wanted to see me plow this girl so we spent 120 bucks on that and got her like meter all the way up... then the fvckin security guard sees me touch her (white knight bastard) calls me a perv and throws me out. I spent like 10 minutes trying to get laid. So my wife picks up the controller, walks back into the club and proceeds to beat the dancer up yelling "gimme back the money!!!".

I love my wife. :D

So the big question on my mind is:

How do you get laid in GTA? My wife really wants to know. She's funny as hell. Also where can I find an airport/helicopter/UFO... I heard there was a way to get a flying saucer.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been playing this for a few days. it's a good game but i'm really getting tired of the rockstar game engine that they use on all their games (GTA, mafia, etc) i don't care how big they make the city it's the same engine. it's a fun game but the game doesn't touch metal gear solid 4 which i consider the best video game ever made. but it's a solid 9 out of 10.\

maybe i'm just burned out on the ps3 because everyone was talking about the last of us like it was some revolutionary game and i thought it was pretty ****ty and boring and quit in 2 hours

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a fun game but the game doesn't touch metal gear solid 4 which i consider the best interactive movie ever made.
Fixed. Lol for real though as a whole package it is an excellent game but from a strictly gameplay perspective there's a ton of games that beat it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Picked it up today, its alright... better graphics, more detailed but still same old thing I think. Not that its a bad thing but I wouldn't give it a 10/10.

Lolz, so my wife is watching me play and she says "oooh sexy lady, try and meet her". So I pull up to this b1tch in a van and she tells me to get lost (we were near Simeon's place). So I drive over to the strip club and pay some blonde chick to dance for me in a private room... cost me 40 bucks the first time, anyway so she is dancing and we are flirting and touching her (it was cheetah). My wife keeps yelling at the bouncer every time he comes across the curtain.

Anyway my wife wanted to see me plow this girl so we spent 120 bucks on that and got her like meter all the way up... then the fvckin security guard sees me touch her (white knight bastard) calls me a perv and throws me out. I spent like 10 minutes trying to get laid. So my wife picks up the controller, walks back into the club and proceeds to beat the dancer up yelling "gimme back the money!!!".

I love my wife. :D

So the big question on my mind is:

How do you get laid in GTA? My wife really wants to know. She's funny as hell. Also where can I find an airport/helicopter/UFO... I heard there was a way to get a flying saucer.
Do you really have to mention your wife in every post? It's beta. Nobody gives a ****. But anyway, yeah I showed mine the hookers and she wasn't impressed. You have to pull up next to a hooker and honk the horn.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoD sucks. Battlefield for life. haha. No but seriously

B

BeDJ

I tried BF2 and 3, it's not my type of gaming. I don't want to have to run for a minute just to spot an enemy. I don't want to do calculus and compensate for bullet drop.I don't want to help my team win.

I just want to rack up kills, scorestreaks and talk sh!t. Very much like my sex life.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the strip club LiveFree talks about. To **** the stripper you go to the backroom for a lap dance. You have to feel her up while the bouncer is not watching. IF the bouncer catches you feeling her up you get kicked out. The more you touch and flirt with the stripper, the more the meter fills up. Once the meter gets full, something will happen. Unfortunately I got the meter almost full and she wanted more money and I ran out of cash. I will be going back as soon as I get cash. My ass is broke.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I traded in my madden which I was addicted to for GTA V. Its a nice game for sure and I'll have fun with it hopefully. I'm not as addicted to it as Madden because I rather bust a dude online in Madden but the game is cool. Played it for like 2 hours so far.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So I traded in my madden which I was addicted to for GTA V. Its a nice game for sure and I'll have fun with it hopefully. I'm not as addicted to it as Madden because I rather bust a dude online in Madden but the game is cool. Played it for like 2 hours so far.
Sports games get old QUICK. I tried playing MLB 2K13 for the whole season, and it got old and repetitive after 5 games. I don't blame you for turning it in.

I'd rather watch sports and play sports in real life.. **** sports videogames.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just picked this up. I am not an avid player of games, but have picked up a few Xbox titles and fired them up on rainy days like today. Not sure what to expect as I have never really played ANY of the Grand theft Auto games but heard some amazing things.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Malice I was born a beta, molded by it. :)

Anyway, last night I drove onto the Airport Tarmac trying to steal a plane... I don't think you can do that, which is disappointing. But man o man, this game has some awesome twists, I especially like the story arc between Michael and the tennis coach.. I would totally do the same thing... Michael doesn't give a sh1t about his wife but he ain't gonna let some guy fvck his wife in his bed... also his boat. LOLz

That was great, nice to finally play a guy that isn't busy kissing his wife/gf/female protagonist's ass all the time. Is it because of the presence of strip clubs and prostitutes, I wonder. You are sort of encouraged to fvck other women haha. Oh btw Malice, I think Michael's daughter is CHEETAH from the Strip club, she has all the same tatts.

If anyone finds the UFO, please let me know how to get it. Also there is a huge world underneath the water, don't forget to go for a swim and have a look.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Malice I was born a beta, molded by it. :)

Anyway, last night I drove onto the Airport Tarmac trying to steal a plane... I don't think you can do that, which is disappointing. But man o man, this game has some awesome twists, I especially like the story arc between Michael and the tennis coach.. I would totally do the same thing... Michael doesn't give a sh1t about his wife but he ain't gonna let some guy fvck his wife in his bed... also his boat. LOLz

That was great, nice to finally play a guy that isn't busy kissing his wife/gf/female protagonist's ass all the time. Is it because of the presence of strip clubs and prostitutes, I wonder. You are sort of encouraged to fvck other women haha. Oh btw Malice, I think Michael's daughter is CHEETAH from the Strip club, she has all the same tatts.

If anyone finds the UFO, please let me know how to get it. Also there is a huge world underneath the water, don't forget to go for a swim and have a look.

Yes, you can steal a plane. It was a huge topic in the reviews. I have not gotten to that point yet.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Yes, you can steal a plane. It was a huge topic in the reviews. I have not gotten to that point yet.
You can steal a plane anytime, you don't have to be at a certain point. Just blaze onto the tarmac, do some evasive driving to try and stay alive, find a private jet (easiest to find for me) along the side of the terminals, and steal it. It's kind of hard because you'll automatically have a 3 star wanted level, so there'll be a chopper on you, plus the swat team. I went looking for the airport and stole a plane after the first couple missions. Kinda sucked though because they shot out one of the engines before I took off so I was flying on one engine.

Lol that reminds me, there are some badass rampages you can go on. The other day I stole a transit bus, blocked a big intersection and caused a huge traffic jam. Then I ran between all the cars and people dropping c4 everywhere. Jacked a Lambo (the Infernus) that was nearby, and as I drove away, detonated all the charges. A chaotic chase ensued that ended with me getting killed just as I reached a 5 star wanted level.

Haha this game is definitely not for children.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
You can steal a plane anytime, you don't have to be at a certain point. Just blaze onto the tarmac, do some evasive driving to try and stay alive, find a private jet (easiest to find for me) along the side of the terminals, and steal it. It's kind of hard because you'll automatically have a 3 star wanted level, so there'll be a chopper on you, plus the swat team. I went looking for the airport and stole a plane after the first couple missions. Kinda sucked though because they shot out one of the engines before I took off so I was flying on one engine.

Lol that reminds me, there are some badass rampages you can go on. The other day I stole a transit bus, blocked a big intersection and caused a huge traffic jam. Then I ran between all the cars and people dropping c4 everywhere. Jacked a Lambo (the Infernus) that was nearby, and as I drove away, detonated all the charges. A chaotic chase ensued that ended with me getting killed just as I reached a 5 star wanted level.

Haha this game is definitely not for children.
I've really just been doing the missions. I figure by just doing the missions, eventually they will take you everywhere and steal everything. I just robbed the jewelry story and escaped and got 5 million dollars in jewelry, and I banged the stripper.

As for the game not being for children? I bet there are millions of children playing this game.