Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grade Obama

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's twice as many able-bodied people in this country as there are jobs, and the number of jobs shrinks every year. So the idea that jobless equalls lazy is absurd, which makes it perfect for the Republican agenda. They love dumb ideas, especially ones inspired by hate.
You can concoct the strangest takes. For some reason, if some jobless dude refuses to help himself (which is the biggest problem most times), and I recognize his lack of effort thus I refuse to help/enable him, I am FILLED WITH HATE!!111

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prison guards, specifically, will always be necessary (but not in demand) due to the fact that we have prisoners and the jobs aren't that highly skilled.

Federal guards make up to $100k a year and retire at half-pay. The police state is one of our last homegrown industries still remaining.

if some jobless dude refuses to help himself (which is the biggest problem most times), and I recognize his lack of effort thus I refuse to help/enable him, I am FILLED WITH HATE!!111

Oh yeah, the Republicans are the real "Party of Love," aren't they?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, the Republicans are the real "Party of Love," aren't they?
Tough love.

Either way, the church used to be the ones handing out charities to widows, orphans and guys down on their luck. Ever notice that since the government took it over, we are now PRODUCING widows, orphans and guys (seemingly) down on their luck?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
F-

Obama literally accomplished nothing positive during his presidency, and the country is worse in just about every aspect now.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
St Louis passed a minimum wage increase, and even won a lawsuit over it. But then businesses just ran crying to their Republican buddies in the state legislature, who are now about to make it illegal for a city to raise the minimum wage in the state.

If the state can dictate the minimum wage to the cities, then why can't the Feds dictate it to the states? Republicans would LOVE to be able to tell all the states that they are not allowed to have a higher minimum wage that the Federal standard.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_8ed3722f-b637-5e9a-ba77-8b038bf8e4fd.html
Minimum wage hike in St. Louis would be blocked by bill passed by Missouri House

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL burger flippers whine to the State for more money by government force.....
Wait till them burger flippers get replaced by these guys:

Dear Bernie Sanders, it is our great pleasure to introduce to you, "Flippy", the burger-flipping robot that will soon replace all those fast food workers that you're working so vehemently to get fired via your efforts to introduce artificially high $15 per hour minimum wage rates.

“Flippy”, a robotic kitchen assistant, is the creation of Miso Robotics, an engineering firm specializing in “adaptable robotics” for commercial kitchens. Miso's goal is to develop technology that can handle hazardous, tedious and time-sensitive aspects of cooking, from flipping burgers to frying chicken, cutting vegetables or final plating...in other words, all of the minimum wage restaurant jobs where employee costs just skyrocketed courtesy of economics-challenged politicians.

Per Nation's Restaurant News, 'Flippy' is no longer just a concept as it won its first major contract with CaliBurger which vowed to roll out the burger-flipping technology in all of its 50 global locations by the end of 2019.

I suspect that in a few years (5-10) all these useless discussions about minimum wage will be made moot as the bulk of menial jobs will be replaced by robots. All raising the minimum wage is going to do is make it happen quicker.

I suspect that at lot of CEO's are secretly pushing for an increase in minimum wage so it will give them an excuse to fire workers (if you've ever had to employ people it comes with tons of headaches) and run their businesses with machines (much more reliable, never go on strike, don't demand unions, health care, etc.).

Give it twenty years MAX and only the HIGHEST SKILLED people will be employable. The rest will be on some kind of permanent "minimum income."

When you think about it, it's a WIN for everybody (except the people getting shoved out).

CEO's love because robots make better employees.

Governments love it because people on PERMANENT welfare (or whatever they decide to call it) are less likely to riot and start a revolution.

Regardless of what you think "should" or "shouldn't" happen, or what is "moral" or not, pretty soon they'll be four kinds of people:

Elites that own and run everything.

Government workers and polticians who boss everybody around.

Highly Skilled Labor

Everybody else, desperate for the government to not turn off their life support.