Grabbed a girl's ass and she dumped her boyfriend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
I feel like some of you guys over looked my first statement lol. I totally agree she isn't some super nice good girl. I really don't care is the thing. I'm just going to sleep with her and move on. How is that beta?
You plan to sleep with her and move on. So a pump and dump.

Rival said:
Let her think she gamed me, I don't care lol I will still get what I want..and at what cost? How was I used? I grabbed her ass...
You created an ex-bf enemy. If she wanted to get rid of him then you helped that happen. Exactly as she planted you would "grab her ass" do into your mind, so is it really your idea, or was it a planted thought by her?

Rival said:
I do agree with you Tenacity though, she isn't relationship material, far from it. She is worth ****ing a few times though,
First it was once. Now it's a few times. You see, it's already sounding like an addiction.

[quuote=Rival]
again she just looks too good and it's too easy.
[/quote]

When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. There has to be a catch somewhere.

Rival said:
How can I be heartbroken when I don't even care, she is just a plate.
That's what you are saying right now. You just said she looks too good. What guy says that about a plate. You are beginning to sound like her ex-bf, praising her looks and saying you've got to have her.

Rival said:
I have other girls I'm talking to/fcking as well.
As good looking as this one? How could you be so enamored by her looks if you are dealing with other good looking girls. You'd pass this one up and just say she's too much drama, or pump and dump, right? What's this about a few times now?

Rival said:
All I did was have some fun at the wedding, It kept it from being boring. I really don't care if you think I'm "beta" or her ex wasn't. His behavior won't help him with a quality girl, if he doesn't change.
What would a quality girl do? It didn't help him with this girl, but she doesn't count for a "quality girl" though.

Reaction score
corrector said:

You created an ex-bf enemy. If she wanted to get rid of him then you helped that happen. Exactly as she planted you would "grab her ass" do into your mind, so is it really your idea, or was it a planted thought by her?

First it was once. Now it's a few times. You see, it's already sounding like an addiction.

[quuote=Rival]
again she just looks too good and it's too easy.
When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. There has to be a catch somewhere.

That's what you are saying right now. You just said she looks too good. What guy says that about a plate. You are beginning to sound like her ex-bf, praising her looks and saying you've got to have her.

As good looking as this one? How could you be so enamored by her looks if you are dealing with other good looking girls. You'd pass this one up and just say she's too much drama, or pump and dump, right? What's this about a few times now?

What would a quality girl do? It didn't help him with this girl, but she doesn't count for a "quality girl" though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for saying it. She was using "h0e logic". And "H0e"s do tend to be visually attractive to the eyes. However like our poster said, a quality person, quality material, NOT.

Any female can get a bunch of traffic through their sexual organs. Doesn't make them quality.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:

Collector you are good at exaggerating things to fit your beliefs, I'll give you that. I'm not worried about her ex lol. Who cares if she did "implant" the idea for me to do it, I would have regardless lol. She wasn't the only ass I grabbed that night. And wanting to sleep with a girl your trying to set up as a plate a few times is an addiction? By that logic, all successful DJS are "addicted" to their plates.

There's always a catch with anything good or bad. Don't really understand this argument. You can apply it to anything.

I said she looks too good not to have sex with a few times lol. A lot of guys think that way about girls. I can say she looks good in private to people that think similar to me yes, would I tell her that and post about it on FB?:nono: not a chance. Would I believe this girl is relationship material :nono: not a chance. Her BF wanted a relationship that lead to marriage, I want some fun while it lasts. See the difference?

She's hot enough to sleep with a few times, I don't know how you exaggerate that to enamored. Yeah though, several of them are just as pretty. Just because she acts like most women she is too much drama? Maybe but I can drop her at anytime and not care in the slightest. So what's the harm?

What would a quality girl do? It didn't help him with this girl, but she doesn't count for a "quality girl" though.
According to others, A quality girl wouldn't flirt with other guys and just break up with him if she didn't like him. I don't personally believe in quality women. There is attractive and not attractive women, they all have their own drama in some way. To me, a quality girl is hot and hasn't slept with many men, and to my knowledge she matches that. Again, I'm, not looking for a relationship lol so my definition of quality may be different from most.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
I can say she looks good in private to people that think similar to me yes, would I tell her that and post about it on FB?:nono: not a chance. Would I believe this girl is relationship material :nono: not a chance. Her BF wanted a relationship that lead to marriage, I want some fun while it lasts. See the difference?
The BF is beta because he wanted a relationship that lead to marriage and this lady turned out not to share these same convictions. It's not about him being too controlling over her or any other issue, but this one. If he holds to this conviction then he fears God and respects her. This is about honor. It's something that's higher level of mind and the quest to becoming a DJ should also be one that includes the element of honor....otherwise it's just PUA and easy game at that. A DJ would have honor or convictions or rules where he doesn't cross certain lines, because he respects himself and says he's above that as a man.

People on here think Christians are betas because of their convictions of having a relationship that leads to marriage rather than indulging in casual sex. The real crux of this is waiting until marriage to have sex. The real issue of calling this guy a beta is because he's a Christian who has a serious conviction about waiting until marriage to have sex.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
The BF is beta because he wanted a relationship that lead to marriage and this lady turned out not to share these same convictions. It's not about him being too controlling over her or any other issue, but this one. If he holds to this conviction then he fears God and respects her. This is about honor. It's something that's higher level of mind and the quest to becoming a DJ should also be one that includes the element of honor....otherwise it's just PUA and easy game at that. A DJ would have honor or convictions or rules where he doesn't cross certain lines, because he respects himself and says he's above that as a man.

People on here think Christians are betas because of their convictions of having a relationship that leads to marriage rather than indulging in casual sex. The real crux of this is waiting until marriage to have sex. The real issue of calling this guy a beta is because he's a Christian who has a serious conviction about waiting until marriage to have sex.
You're getting way ahead of yourself here bro. OP just thinks he is a beta, he just added religious as an extra.

Calm down

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Rival,

Tell you what, do me a favor and do every other guy a favor, NEVER AGAIN allow a woman to use you like this again. I believe you were just as "BETA" as the other guy supposedly was, because you allowed a chick to use you as a puppet in her game of Drama.

Allowing chicks to use you like this can get you fvcked up, in jail, shot, beat up, etc, etc.

Forget all of this alpha/beta lingo and your pseudo beliefs about how the other guy was "dropping the ball,", if a QUALITY girl likes a guy she stays with him and if she doesn't, then she (notice I said SHE) should fvcking leave him.

If she didn't like this guy anymore, for whatever reason, what the fvck was she still in a relationship with him for? I will tell you why, it's because she's the typical manipulative, game-playing, American, bytch.

I'm sorry, but where was the joke again and you were laughing...why? Who the fvck jokes around like this and why would you participate in the lame a.ss joke?

I don't see how any of what you listed made him BETA, maybe he was too clingy, but ultimately if the bytch didn't like the guy SHE (not you) SHE should have told him to get lost.

If she then wanted to flirt with you, the Mailman, the Ice Cream Man or Candy Man, that's her business because she's not in a relationship.

But for a bytch to do this while being in a relationship just shows she's a manipulative, drama-filled, game-playing, piece of shyt. And she put you in harms way, because that "Beta" could have fought you or sought retaliation in some way. Either way, you would have drama in your life all over some low quality, stank, whoring, bytch.

No, I'm sorry dude, you are just as "Beta" in this situation because you were the one being used.
Yes.

the point of this thread is that the OP got an ego boost from this situation. It's clear that in this self-directed movie the OP is the charming, suave star and the other guy is the villan because of his 'beta ways'. I suppose reality is subjective and there are several ways to look at this....

The OP needs external valiation for his self worth which would sugggest a problem with his inner game. this external situation has validated to the OP that he is alpha and his alpha ways work.

Another way to look at this is the OP's critisism of the other 'beta' guy. Needing to knock somebody to boost yourself would suggest a problem with....inner game. true confidence and inner belief does not need to knock other people.

why not compassion for someone who is (possibley) locked in a "beta" or "disney" mentality.

there is one poster here who....takes every opportunity to slam beta behaviour. I mean that he jumps on people and calls them beta. for me this screams "insecurity" at some level.

Confident people do not knock other people. Just my opinion.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fedex said:
Not stating anything about the last days or anything, but what I don't get is why most religious guys are all beta. Heck even most the Characters in the bible are the opposite of that.
I'll tell you why. Because the so-called religious have been brainwashed to believe that their salvation is someone OUTSIDE of themselves rather than inside of themselves. False religion promotes lack of INNER GAME because it suits them to have the sheep subservient and dependent on them. Hence why your average Christian is a beta chump. Waiting for someone else to do their dirty work. So far 2000 years and still counting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Haha nice man 8)
You did a great job with this one.
Is this really your reaction to this story? The OP obviously took a great deal of pleasure in hitting on this poor schmuck's girlfriend in front of him, and in helping her humiliate him. This is understandable as I'm sure he got a big ego boost out of it, but I can't pat him on the back for it.

Or are we supposed to root for the OP because he's humiliating a "beta", like there's blood in the water and we're all supposed to jump on him, because he deserves it?

I don't know why anyone ever came up with the saying "Bros before hos", guys don't seem to believe in it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
You're getting way ahead of yourself here bro. OP just thinks he is a beta, he just added religious as an extra.

Calm down
I think if the Bible leads towards a disney/beta mentality, and I can quote verses where it does, then it's time to own up to the fact.

Take 1 Cor 7:2, it says to avoid fornication, marry. Simple. In 1 Cor 7:1, Paul says it's good for a man not to even touch a woman. Jesus teaches that divorce is invalid and if you remarry it's adultery, even if the woman is at fault (Mark 10:1-12). You want to tell me that doesn't promote "the one" mind-set than what does?

I think we should be honest about what the Bible says. It says love your enemies, turn the other cheek, do good to those who hurt you, and give to those who ask and lend to those who need to borrow. There are allot of teachings of Jesus that go against the grain of the selfish self-indulgent world that people live on here. To deny that's true is to deny what the Bible is saying.