Grabbed a girl's ass and she dumped her boyfriend.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I couldn't help it but this is a classic case of BETA male getting heartbroken because he couldn't see the sign or denied them.

I was in a wedding recently and the girl I was walking down the isle with told me, at a party beforehand, that her boyfriend said he would get mad if I touched her butt and he would beat me up. She said this joking around and I just said well I'm not worried and laughed it off. She had been giving me a ton of interest signs, always touching me, putting herself beside me at parties and asking a bunch of questions. Some of these were in front of her boyfriend even. I knew he was done for and this girl was trouble but I couldn't help but have some fun.

To give ya a little vision to her boyfriend, He was your perfect description of BETA. He wasn't very good looking, her friends didn't like him, he was 25 and posting on facebook about their 1 month relationship and how lucky he was, how she was such a gift from God and how she was the most beautiful girl ever (the post was like 5 paragraphs) He always bragged about her on facebook, hinted to them getting engaged etc. Meanwhile she never did anything like this. In person, he was constantly trying to be all over her, tried to control what she wore, got upset if she talked to any guy etc etc. Totally insecure, he knew he was dating out of his league. She complained to me that he was too religious as well. He couldn't see what I could, that he was finished.

Fast forward to the rehearsal dinner, she and her mom come and sat by me and were constantly talking to me the whole dinner and he sat quietly beside her, trying to put his arm around her a few times but she kept turning to face me. She even said she wanted to take pictures with me and stopped and gave me a little back massage as she went to the bathroom. I almost pulled the guy aside at the end of the night to tell him to dump her now and walk away with his head up but it was my friend's wedding and I wanted to keep the peace as long as possible.

When it came time for the wedding, as we were taking group pictures..I put my hand on her waist as her boyfriend was watching and whispered something in her ear, "he is watching us lol" at this I grabbed her ass and she turned around and smiled so large. The next day she dumped him, her and the mother both messaged me on facebook and some of her friends talking about what I did and asking me if I was going to take her out.

I'm not looking to get in a relationship with a girl like this but I'm going to take her out and sleep with her for sure, she's just too good looking not to.

just always remember, BETAS never keep the girl in the end. (They have been broken up for almost 5 days and his FB profile picture is still the two of them...meanwhile she is messaging me how she could handle my heat lol) poor kid.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being too religious is an error no doubt because it does not allow the power of God to flow. Even the Christian bible talks about this. A personal relationship with God is what true Christianity is. Sorry that most christian brethren have spoiled the good gospel for most of you and made you averse towards the message of truth that's able to save your souls. Being excessively religious stems from being a slave to the law and not grace. It is caused by being judgemental. Look at the signs the world is so close to coming to a close of one chapter and the ushering in of the messiah. The bible says in the last days the love of many hearts will grow cold just look at how mean people's mentalities have become. It also says that there will be wars and rumors of war (ukraine has declared war against russia. It says the gospel of jesus Christ will be preached all over the ends of the earth from mount zion - daystar Christian tv now broadcasts to nations from mount Jerusalem. Information has exploded with the maturity of the internet and now facebook plans to spread the internet to poor nations through www.internet.org - That means the gospel will have even more chance to reach people. The bible say some christians will lose their lives because they believe in Jesus - just ask ISIS or bokoharam. It says the hearts of men will fail them - just turn on the news and tell me you're not anxious. Think about it, atheists say "jesus christ, oh my God" while having sex, when angry etc. But never say oh my buddha or oh satan or oh big bang theory. That should tell you that God is calling you...

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke 21:26
New International Version
People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Isaiah 2:2
In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.

Matthew 24:6
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Matthew 24:9
"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

God has made a way to escape the wrath that is soon to come. Just simply say Dear God I from this day want to follow your lead, I believe that because you love me you sent Jeaus to die for me. Come into my heart, make me a new creation, forgive me for my past, present and future sins and fill me with the power of the holy spirit and let that power work in me in Jesus name. Amen.

Read the book of John and Romans in the bible afterwards. Then start reading your bible regularly and listening to the message of God on tv, and attending church and praying to God. Finally never give up the good fight of faith. Hold onto your belief in God till the day you die no matter how bad you sin (just ask for forgiveness and power to break free from habitual sin) and heaven will be your home.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Haha nice man 8)

You did a great job with this one. She doesn't sound low quality, she went out with him for a month and broke up with him before she wasnt loyal. I don't see what the issue would be dating her, but do what you want!
first date is this week, she's just a little young for what I want in a relationship but I'll have some fun:cool:

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
Being too religious is an error no doubt because it does not allow the power of God to flow. Even the Christian bible talks about this. A personal relationship with God is what true Christianity is. Sorry that most christian brethren have spoiled the good gospel for most of you and made you averse towards the message of truth that's able to save your souls. Being excessively religious stems from being a slave to the law and not grace. It is caused by being judgemental. Look at the signs the world is so close to coming to a close of one chapter and the ushering in of the messiah. The bible says in the last days the love of many hearts will grow cold just look at how mean people's mentalities have become. It also says that there will be wars and rumors of war (ukraine has declared war against russia. It says the gospel of jesus Christ will be preached all over the ends of the earth from mount zion - daystar Christian tv now broadcasts to nations from mount Jerusalem. Information has exploded with the maturity of the internet and now facebook plans to spread the internet to poor nations through www.internet.org - That means the gospel will have even more chance to reach people. The bible say some christians will lose their lives because they believe in Jesus - just ask ISIS or bokoharam. It says the hearts of men will fail them - just turn on the news and tell me you're not anxious. Think about it, atheists say "jesus christ, oh my God" while having sex, when angry etc. But never say oh my buddha or oh satan or oh big bang theory. That should tell you that God is calling you...
Not stating anything about the last days or anything, but what I don't get is why most religious guys are all beta. Heck even most the Characters in the bible are the opposite of that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
Being too religious is an error no doubt because it does not allow the power of God to flow. Even the Christian bible talks about this. A personal relationship with God is what true Christianity is. Sorry that most christian brethren have spoiled the good gospel for most of you and made you averse towards the message of truth that's able to save your souls. Being excessively religious stems from being a slave to the law and not grace. It is caused by being judgemental
So you are saying the beta Christian guy does not have a relationship with God? How would that Christian guy spoil the "good gospel"? Are you condoning the fornication and sin of the OP because the Christian guy was a chump and is therefore religious and is under the law and not under grace?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fedex said:
Not stating anything about the last days or anything, but what I don't get is why most religious guys are all beta. Heck even most the Characters in the bible are the opposite of that.
This thread discussion can be spinned two ways. First the OP's looks are better than the beta guy's looks and the OP "out-looked" the beta. That wouldn't be a real conquest but shooting fish in the barrel. In which case, I'm not sure why this is a "religious" discussion and why it's not a "looks" discussion.

Assuming this is a religious discussion, then I'm assuming the issue of not having sex before marriage, or the oneitis (i.e. God has sent this woman into my life, I have prayed for her, therefore she is the right one) that comes from that belief makes someone a beta guy.

However, even that argument can be spinned in more than one way. God may have removed "trouble" from this man's life so that he could serve Him better and meet the woman whom God truly has for him to be with. A real loser is someone caught in a divorce court and has to pay child and spousal support and missed out in a good woman. If the OP removed this character from this guy's life before she could become a real threat to him, then that's a good thing.

Assuming now, we want to assume what happened to the beta Christian guy was a bad thing (to him), and that the OP didn't "out-look" this guy, which basically are assumptions which would blow this thread out of the water. Let's entertain it for a minute if this suggestion is true.

In the Bible fornication (i.e. sex before marriage) is a sin. You have to marry before you have sex. People necessarily view that as beta. If you are a Christian then you are also the Temple of God since God lives inside of you as you are born-again. To commit that type of sin is to defile the temple of God.

If that belief system necessarily makes one a beta, then that is the case. We must necessarily be betas in order to maintain the temple.

Bible characters in the OT, had a physical Temple in Jerusalem. The NT, there is no Temple (I.e. it was destroyed in 70 AD). The OT characters couldn't have the same level of accountability about their bodies (i.e. beyond adultery laws) as NT saints have.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
This thread discussion can be spinned two ways. First the OP's looks are better than the beta guy's looks and the OP "out-looked" the beta. That wouldn't be a real conquest but shooting fish in the barrel. In which case, I'm not sure why this is a "religious" discussion and why it's not a "looks" discussion.

Assuming this is a religious discussion, then I'm assuming the issue of not having sex before marriage, or the oneitis (i.e. God has sent this woman into my life, I have prayed for her, therefore she is the right one) that comes from that belief makes someone a beta guy.

However, even that argument can be spinned in more than one way. God may have removed "trouble" from this man's life so that he could serve Him better and meet the woman whom God truly has for him to be with. A real loser is someone caught in a divorce court and has to pay child and spousal support and missed out in a good woman. If the OP removed this character from this guy's life before she could become a real threat to him, then that's a good thing.

Assuming now, we want to assume what happened to the beta Christian guy was a bad thing (to him), and that the OP didn't "out-look" this guy, which basically are assumptions which would blow this thread out of the water. Let's entertain it for a minute if this suggestion is true.

In the Bible fornication (i.e. sex before marriage) is a sin. You have to marry before you have sex. People necessarily view that as beta. If you are a Christian then you are also the Temple of God since God lives inside of you as you are born-again. To commit that type of sin is to defile the temple of God.

If that belief system necessarily makes one a beta, then that is the case. We must necessarily be betas in order to maintain the temple.

Bible characters in the OT, had a physical Temple in Jerusalem. The NT, there is no Temple (I.e. it was destroyed in 70 AD). The OT characters couldn't have the same level of accountability about their bodies (i.e. beyond adultery laws) as NT saints have.
Good points, I may be biased but I think most would argue I look better than him. However, in my opinion, it was his beta-behavior (trying to control her, giving extreme attention/validation and making himself too available that did him in) It would have happened soon even if I had not intervened.

Religious beliefs didn't really have much to do with his demise. Very few Christians abstain from sex till marriage. They know they can be forgiven or whatever. She's not a virgin and I doubt he is, though maybe. A man's ultimate goal is to sleep with a the girl, either by marriage or dating/one night stand. It's the base truth that is undeniable. This guy messed up not because he acted like a christian but because he was a door-mat that was insecure as a middle school girl.

He can believe it was God's will that they broke up if that makes him feel better, maybe it was. Then again, maybe I just was bored and she never liked him near as much as he did her. Which scenario is easier to believe?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use them in your next "Mom teaches daughter" movie.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Good points, I may be biased but I think most would argue I look better than him. However, in my opinion, it was his beta-behavior (trying to control her, giving extreme attention/validation and making himself too available that did him in) It would have happened soon even if I had not intervened.
The "looks" theory would suggest that the reason he behaved like that was because her SMV-"looks" are higher than his, and your SMV-"looks" are either more equal or slightly higher than hers. Therefore the dynamic was there, irrespective of what this guy did, for something like that to happen.

Rival said:
Religious beliefs didn't really have much to do with his demise. Very few Christians abstain from sex till marriage. They know they can be forgiven or whatever. She's not a virgin and I doubt he is, though maybe. A man's ultimate goal is to sleep with a the girl, either by marriage or dating/one night stand. It's the base truth that is undeniable. This guy messed up not because he acted like a christian but because he was a door-mat that was insecure as a middle school girl.
Assuming this guy messed up, how would you come to the conclusion he behaved like a doormat? He stood up himself and set boundaries in the relationship and let her know who she can or can't talk to, what she can wear. You said "he wasn't very good looking", and that he posted on facebook that she was the most beautiful girl ever, etc....

Again, it seems to me that your opinion is incorrect. He was not a doormat but set rigorous boundaries in the relationship. A doormat, by definition, sets no boundaries at all, and allows the woman to push him all over the place. Perhaps you are biased here.

Rival said:
He can believe it was God's will that they broke up if that makes him feel better, maybe it was. Then again, maybe I just was bored and she never liked him near as much as he did her. Which scenario is easier to believe?
Again, I do not see that break-up as bad thing to this guy. Better a break-up happens rather than a divorce, right? It also sounds like you are writing all of this to ease your conscience and blaming the victim and trying to create some sort of enlightening lesson. However, if you were born differently and didn't win the genetic lottery, then maybe you would have been the beta instead.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
The "looks" theory would suggest that the reason he behaved like that was because her SMV-"looks" are higher than his, and your SMV-"looks" are either more equal or slightly higher than hers. Therefore the dynamic was there, irrespective of what this guy did, for something like that to happen.
There is always some dynamic...his behavior made it worse. Actions cause results, not situations. If he acted in a more alpha way then the dynamic would not have been so against him to begin with.

Assuming this guy messed up, how would you come to the conclusion he behaved like a doormat? He stood up himself and set boundaries in the relationship and let her know who she can or can't talk to, what she can wear. You said "he wasn't very good looking", and that he posted on facebook that she was the most beautiful girl ever, etc....
Again, it seems to me that your opinion is incorrect. He was not a doormat but set rigorous boundaries in the relationship. A doormat, by definition, sets no boundaries at all, and allows the woman to push him all over the place. Perhaps you are biased here.
I never said he was a doormat..that's your words. He told her she couldn't wear shorts in public among other things...if that's setting normal relationship boundaries..then he has issues. He simply gave her too much, too soon and the novelty wore itself out.

Again, I do not see that break-up as bad thing to this guy. Better a break-up happens rather than a divorce, right? It also sounds like you are writing all of this to ease your conscience and blaming the victim and trying to create some sort of enlightening lesson. However, if you were born differently and didn't win the genetic lottery, then maybe you would have been the beta instead.
I agree with you about it not being a bad thing for him, though from her words he is pretty upset, crying and refusing to take down their picture from FB with just a month relationship.. I'm writing this to simply show others that acting like a beta male is not good for relationships. Being a beta has nothing to do with genetics, it's all about behavior in my opinion.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Rival,

Tell you what, do me a favor and do every other guy a favor, NEVER AGAIN allow a woman to use you like this again. I believe you were just as "BETA" as the other guy supposedly was, because you allowed a chick to use you as a puppet in her game of Drama.

Allowing chicks to use you like this can get you fvcked up, in jail, shot, beat up, etc, etc.

Forget all of this alpha/beta lingo and your pseudo beliefs about how the other guy was "dropping the ball,", if a QUALITY girl likes a guy she stays with him and if she doesn't, then she (notice I said SHE) should fvcking leave him.

If she didn't like this guy anymore, for whatever reason, what the fvck was she still in a relationship with him for? I will tell you why, it's because she's the typical manipulative, game-playing, American, bytch.

I was in a wedding recently and the girl I was walking down the isle with told me, at a party beforehand, that her boyfriend said he would get mad if I touched her butt and he would beat me up. She said this joking around and I just said well I'm not worried and laughed it off.
I'm sorry, but where was the joke again and you were laughing...why? Who the fvck jokes around like this and why would you participate in the lame a.ss joke?

To give ya a little vision to her boyfriend, He was your perfect description of BETA. He wasn't very good looking, her friends didn't like him, he was 25 and posting on facebook about their 1 month relationship and how lucky he was, how she was such a gift from God and how she was the most beautiful girl ever (the post was like 5 paragraphs) He always bragged about her on facebook, hinted to them getting engaged etc. Meanwhile she never did anything like this. In person, he was constantly trying to be all over her, tried to control what she wore, got upset if she talked to any guy etc etc. Totally insecure, he knew he was dating out of his league. She complained to me that he was too religious as well. He couldn't see what I could, that he was finished.
I don't see how any of what you listed made him BETA, maybe he was too clingy, but ultimately if the bytch didn't like the guy SHE (not you) SHE should have told him to get lost.

If she then wanted to flirt with you, the Mailman, the Ice Cream Man or Candy Man, that's her business because she's not in a relationship.

But for a bytch to do this while being in a relationship just shows she's a manipulative, drama-filled, game-playing, piece of shyt. And she put you in harms way, because that "Beta" could have fought you or sought retaliation in some way. Either way, you would have drama in your life all over some low quality, stank, whoring, bytch.

No, I'm sorry dude, you are just as "Beta" in this situation because you were the one being used.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta agree with tenacity. She gave you the illusion that you won/took her from him. Typical bottom of the barrel bytch like he said.

and just for the record:
"This guy messed up not because he acted like a christian but because he was a door-mat that was insecure as a middle school girl."

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it all wrong,playboy.

The girl played you - not you her.It's completly unbelieveable her bf would talk to her about you grabbing her ass and him beating you.She fabricated the lie to provoke you into the action and you took the bite.

Dont be so proud about being alpha and her ex beta.Everybody starts as 'alpha' , if she dumped him like a piece of trash you can be next brokenhearted by this slyt.
Now you are so alpha the shyt got your pants all wet and you come to forum to boast about your 'victory' when in fact you have been hunted like a stupid deer.

The most important thing about being alpha is having cold head.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
So you are saying the beta Christian guy does not have a relationship with God? How would that Christian guy spoil the "good gospel"? Are you condoning the fornication and sin of the OP because the Christian guy was a chump and is therefore religious and is under the law and not under grace?
Nope I'm not condoning the fact that the OP seems to enjoy fornication and not saying anything about the other guy in the OP's story because I don't know him personally. It seems like OP sees being religious as cancerous so I'm trying to correct the OP and any other posters who mostly think that every christian is a hypocrite/flawed for loving God and no I'm not saying the guy in OP's story is a hypocrite either. I refuse to judge anyone. I'm not perfect, no one is. But... We are made perfect in God's eyes through our faith and belief in Jesus sacrificial death for everyone on the cross of cavalry.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fedex said:
Well to become bold you need to not be ignorant of the power of God in you. Every Christian is at a different level in their walk with God. The guys you keep encountering may not be spiritually mature enough to sieze and conquer the challenges of this world in victory with the power of the holy spirit yet.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
I'm not looking to get in a relationship with a girl like this but I'm going to take her out and sleep with her for sure, she's just too good looking not to.

I feel like some of you guys over looked my first statement lol. I totally agree she isn't some super nice good girl. I really don't care is the thing. I'm just going to sleep with her and move on. How is that beta?

Let her think she gamed me, I don't care lol I will still get what I want..and at what cost? How was I used? I grabbed her ass...

I do agree with you Tenacity though, she isn't relationship material, far from it. She is worth ****ing a few times though, again she just looks too good and it's too easy. How can I be heartbroken when I don't even care, she is just a plate. I have other girls I'm talking to/fcking as well.

All I did was have some fun at the wedding, It kept it from being boring. I really don't care if you think I'm "beta" or her ex wasn't. His behavior won't help him with a quality girl, if he doesn't change.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the case, you had some fun. It is worthy to note though that you didn't dominate this interaction, but you were allowed to play along. No harm in having fun, but always good to know who is actually pulling the strings.

EPIC thread title though ;)

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like there is a personal hostility between the OP and the hoe's ex.