Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grab their ass....

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
It worked for me.

I used to go up to women and grabbed their ass while wearing a big grin. They like it.

This knocks them of pedestal well too. You are saying...."I aint frightened of you...you are a mere wuman and i am tarzan king of the jungle."

Trust me fellows. Just grab a hold of the woman and do your thing.....let testosterone take over.

BW14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats you getting hurt by there BOYFRIEND

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legally, that can be considered sexual battery...

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
They love it.

Guage interest first...if she shows IL grab ass.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you say future psycho stalker.........

Seriously if it works, more power to ya

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
can you say future psycho stalker.........

Seriously if it works, more power to ya

can u say gettin p*ssy. . . . or would u rather be it than get it

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are all of Real Man's posts so stupid? I bet you every single troll we know on this website is a usual site-go'er with a 1000+ posts getting a kick out of trolling.

Guys, grabbing a stranger's ass is dumb and disrespectful. One of the prime tenets of being a DJ is being someone with self-respect. If you want to score with a chick get an IOI, flirt with her, I've jokingly grabbed girl's asses before but that was under a completely different context where it was just a joke. If you randomly walk upo to a chick and grab her ass you are not scoring unless she's a cheap hoe.

Grow up Real Man.

DJinTraining61385

Reaction score
nicely put MVPlaya, i mean sure its cool to grab a girls ass if u like know her, but like a random girls ass? some girls will respond negatively to that, not all girls like it, ive tried it before to this girl i was flirting with once, i was dancing with her all night, then went for the ass grab, and she didnt like it, havent seen her since. its cool if its appropriate, but if its not, then dont do it.

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Real Man
ooooo i'm so scared.

There boyfriend....oooooooo

Grow a pair.
Omg Look! some guy is acting all macho and tough on the internet! We will certainly have to respect him now.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

If a stranger grabs my ass, he's going to get something of his grabbed... and NOT in a good way.:D

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what works for me? I just walk up to random women and punch them in the face. I get #'s all week that way. Seriously. You have to gauge them first to see if they want it but once you know, just do it. Right in the face. No questions asked. It knocks them off their pedestal. One of them just layed right down with her legs open and acted like she was sleeping and bleeding. What an invitation! I used to hang out with a friend that grabbed ass, so he would grab em in the ass and then I would punch em in the face. He would grab one butt cheek with each hand and I would let the haymaker fly. We were a serious one two punch. Meathooks and Lefty. That's what they called us. I call it straight up pimpin!

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rondavu
You know what works for me? I just walk up to random women and punch them in the face. I get #'s all week that way. Seriously. You have to gauge them first to see if they want it but once you know, just do it. Right in the face. No questions asked. It knocks them off their pedestal. One of them just layed right down with her legs open and acted like she was sleeping and bleeding. What an invitation! I used to hang out with a friend that grabbed ass, so he would grab em in the ass and then I would punch em in the face. He would grab one butt cheek with each hand and I would let the haymaker fly. We were a serious one two punch. Meathooks and Lefty. That's what they called us. I call it straight up pimpin!
LMAO! That's great.

dingo23

Don Juan
Reaction score
My pal who has been told by numerous chicks hes a HOT fella (8-9 on their scale) does this to chicks when his drunk. He would walk up to chicks and when they arent looking he would slap their hard real hard. Trust me the chicks do not dig it at all. Even if you are one hot fcuker it doesnt work and they get really pissed.

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least here in my country the girls will give a straight feedback for behavior like that - býtchslap you. However, there are some cheap drunk girls who might like it that random idiots are touching their ass publicly.

I think it is a good idea to do like Real Man said - that way you can really find your soulmate.

-Tango-Kid-

Ps. Sometimes happens that drunk girls passing by grab my or other guys´asses in a night club. I think that´s very irritating.. it´s like an insult against my privacy.

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
MVPlaya is right. It's disrespectful, and as Mailibu said, something will get grabbed back and boy, do we know where that is! I'm glad to see that guy is banned - you can grab her ass when you're really with her and if she likes it. She might grab yours first..;)

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ron Jeremy does it to practically every girl he meets and he's never been ***** slapped or beaten down by the boyfriend. :D

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REal man...seriously you throw that link around like you are something good to look at. Dude you are gross over weight and really have nothing to be proud of. Stop posting your fvcking pic....i am sick of looking at your hindu face. I dont care that you are over 200 pounds. Who the fvck cares?

I do appreciate the fact that you aim to help DJ's and PUA's, but i mean dude c'mon. Enough with that pic. You do add a lot to this board. Thanks for that.