Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gotta get some stamina.....

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I got this crazy girl who's been slinging it on me harder than any girl I've ever f*cked. She likes it hard, fast and loud, it's pretty bad asssss. I got to start going a little longer, it takes her a while to get off but when she does, I've never seen anything like it, she could wake the dead. H*ll, I'll nut 3 times before she gets off sometimes. Any body have any ways to gain stamina? Not to mention the risk of pregnancy..........

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
I got this crazy girl who's been slinging it on me harder than any girl I've ever f*cked. She likes it hard, fast and loud, it's pretty bad asssss. I got to start going a little longer, it takes her a while to get off but when she does, I've never seen anything like it, she could wake the dead. H*ll, I'll nut 3 times before she gets off sometimes. Any body have any ways to gain stamina? Not to mention the risk of pregnancy..........
Work on contracting your PC muscle while you masturbate. Do a search on the internet.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use your tongue dummy.

80% tongue 20% ****. 80/20 rule works every time.

J

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any body have any ways to gain stamina? Not to mention the risk of pregnancy..........
Have you heard about c*ck rings? Google them and get a silicone one (not rubber, metal or leather). Might help a lot. Experiment...

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the kind of problems you want to have...

Gipper

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stamina

Speedo - you have rec'd some great suggestions here and I would like to add a few more.

Diet: (such a foul word) - but in all truth if you are asking your body for a rock hard, long lasting erection and at the same time it is trying to process a double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and coke, you are probably not going to get the performance you want. Garbage in - Garbage out, type thing.

PC Excercise: These will increase your "staying power" and add pleasure to your finely tuned, well controlled climax.

You can do this by stopping your flow of urine, hold for 2 seconds, 5 seconds and so forth.

While sitting or standing, get yourself hard, drape a wash cloth over your erect penis and do "lifts". Once you master some smaller reps, increase the weight, you can use larger towels or wet smaller ones.

Um, if you can flip a wet beach towel over your shoulder, you've probably gone too far!

Remember, while toning muscles you can get sore, so be careful.

Last thing, I am not an herbalist or doctor, but I have researched my own sexuality for a very long time, and read many recommendations about adding a few items to your daily diet.

Fish Oil: RDA is 1600 mg - I use OmegaRx by Zone Labs (4 capsules) some people increase this as per your body weight.
A good mulit vitamin - like Centrum - as directed
ZMA (a magnesium/zinc) product (for men).

For woman - add
Calcium-1000mg/Magnesium-400mg/Zinc-15mg

For women who menstrate (have a period) add iron, about 10-15mg a day. ( I use Slow FE)

This things combined - assist blood flow, cardiovascular and brain function and helps your body process proteins for good use.

Also, it is wise to seek a doctors approval before using any meds or vitamins.

Also, soy proteins are bad for your libido and alter hormone levels - you may want to shy away from too much soy usage.

My cost is about $65.00 a month for this regimant.

It won't work for everyone, I am sure, but for me and a few men that have tried - it has really added pleasure before, during and after great sex!

Enjoy!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the best advise is to just keep doing it.
practice makes perfect and builds stamina.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going for the checkered flag!

With all the practice in the world, a Yugo will not take first place at Indy.

It's the fine tuned, properly operated machine that takes the prize.

I am not talking mediocre, sheet shaking sex.

I am speaking about sex where men can orgasm without ejaculating and climax at any point they choose, 100% pure pleasurable control.

Woman that can climax so intensely that their vagina can feel as strong as their grip and eperiance orgasms that take away all other sight and sound, similar to what Speedo described.

Practiced sex is good, but sex that is enhanced with a well balanced body, mind and spirit is explosive.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you have the exact same problem as me! Take a herbal concoction called "horny goat weed", did a great job for me!