Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gotta admire his creativity, haha!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I copied this post from another forum I frequent. I won't post this guy's picture here, but I can tell you he's quite ugly and really fat, which makes his chances with girls slim. Even though his idea is pathetic from most people's viewpoint, I can't help but to admire his creativity :p.

If you aint that well looking, not too rich and you dont have those social abilitys to make women spread their legs, then you have come to right place. So you ask yourself, why would I take tips from Fiser, that hawto, he probably just show himself and gets laid. Nah man I made this thread to for you guys, I have learnt some **** during my time off the tracker, in the real world as some would call it (even tho internet is a part of the real world -.-).

So I did my lessons, my experimenting and all that and the result is positiv!
the answer is DEAF WOMEN! Yes you heard me, all you need is some simple signs and you'll get going, np! This is because, in the deaf community, hearing boyfriends is see'n as "Status" and you all know that women look for high social status among their friends, so this is why you'll get laid. I tell you man.

If this sounds interesting to you, you should probably learn a few signs they use, for example "you are cute" its not hard to learn at all. and that is all you need really.
So if you go out to take a beer or two and if you see some deaf people, dont fear. Just use that "you are cute sign" from a distanse or go up to them even if you screw up you can act like u dont understand them at all, wich you most likeley dont do! After you've done the sign theyll often wave you over and when you get over there they'll do all sort of signs wich looks retarded. Just show em you dont understand. After that you do this, this is important. You point at your ear and give them a thumbs up so you make clear you can hear, this is to show off you high social status, your power over them.

When you've done all this, sit down with them and start interacting with your cellphone, you usually dont have to write that much, relax drink your beer and flirt some.

This method works, i have myself practised it. It gets easier you more you learn in the sign language, because its even more status to have a hearing boyfriend who can sign really well.

Hope you enjoyed

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, in the wheelchair bound community it's status to have a boyfriend who can walk on two legs. All you have to do is to park right next to the handicap spot and tell them their cute as they used the motorized device to lower their chair. Status is king baby!

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Works well with chicks with no arms too! "talk" with sign language about how useful they are, like making conversation through gestures, show DHV by picking something up.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude put up the link !

you post reminded me of this tucker max story
tuckermax said:
Taken from Tucker Max's book "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell".

The university of Chicago requires that students take a year of a foreign language in order to graduate, so I took ASL. Our teacher got to like our class, so she invited us to some deaf events in Chicago.
The first one we went to was a dance at a car the some deaf organization had rented out. We get there a little late and when we walked in the foyer even though I could hear the music I couldn’t hear any voices so I thought it’d be empty, but instead the place was filled with like 100 deaf people I heard nothing except the clink of glasses and some random grunting – everyone was furiously signing to each other. It was kind of spooky.
I was introduced to a girl who had just won the Miss Deaf Australia pageant. She was really pretty and thought that my retarded 4th grade sign language ability was cute. After about twenty minutes of trying to sign and getting frustrated, I asked her to dance, figuring that I had to be better at that than her; after all, she can’t even hear the music. That was another mistake. She was an awesome dancer. The deaf people picked this club because it had a great sounds system, and they dance by feeling the music. Most of them are really good, way better than me. Well, so much for that.
She ended up liking me anyway, despite the fact that I couldn’t sign or dance and we went on a few dates, and ended up having sex on the third.
I started kind of slow with her, but I can’t tell almost immediately that she is freaky, so I get freaky with her. She is kind of grunting a little but nothing all the unusual, until she starts to come

“AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHRHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH”

I got so scared I almost went limp. You have not heard a girl scream during sex until you’ve heard a deaf girl come. It was literally a cross between a retard scream and the noise a horse makes when it’s being slaughtered. I have never heard a more guttural expression of climax in my life.
Sex with her was great, but the rest of the relationship kind of sucked. Not being able to communicate is cute at first, but it gets real annoying when you just want to stay in and watch the Sopranos but your TV doesn’t have subtitles and the deaf girl gets bored.
One instance that made it clear that we had to break up… we were in my apartment having sex, and it was a particularly intense session, when all of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door. I got dressed and opened the door to find a cop standing there:

Cop “Sir, please step back, we could hear the screaming and have reason to believe there is criminal activity going on here”

The naked deaf girl in my bedroom was all it took to send the cops out of my apartment in tears from laughing so hard.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss was with a girl who was legally deaf. She was really pretty but ultimately LJBF'd me since I was a bigtime AFC back then. Now she's dating another deaf guy.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Also, in the wheelchair bound community it's status to have a boyfriend who can walk on two legs. All you have to do is to park right next to the handicap spot and tell them their cute as they used the motorized device to lower their chair. Status is king baby!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!:crackup: