Got to get this one this time

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this gal went to my office to get a trainng week with us. And I found out she likes me...And She asked me if she can stay at mine's at the last day of trainning.

I said "no". Because All my mates and her mates are there and she's very drunk...

Next day, she's seems a bit worry that I told everyone (I didn't) and she found out at last...She is happy and left her mobile no because I need to check something and txt her the result of the work. I txted her the result but there is no reply from her.

Ok, there is a meeting coming on this saturday, she's gonna be there...

What should I do ??

Ps she lived quite far away from me.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first take an english course...

i'm not 100% clear on your situation. so this girl likes you and asks if she can stay at your house? what the hell do you want? i've never seen a bigger flag that says, "FVCK ME." this girl wanted you. you should have closed the deal.

by telling her no you probably seemed like a wuss to her. i hate to say it, but it's probably over with this girl. next time strike while the iron is hot.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a message from her today...
"Hey you! Sorry haven't got back to you yet, just got my phone dried out!
Toliets and phones don't mix! Thanks for phoning those people for me. We're great , doing a different work now, having a load of fun as usual. Tell everyone we said hi. Her name X"

What should I reply ?
Any suggestions ?
There is a meeting anyway on this Saturday...
Any code breakers ?
Thanks !

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
the hell

you want us to tell u exactly what to do.
we CANT. we dont know your personal situation.
That's why Pook said "be a man!" That covers any situation you could possibly get into.