Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got this message from a chick

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So back story, I met up with her for a get to know you date and things seem to be going well, good convo and afterwards I couldn't secure a 2nd hookup (busy school, you know the drill). I pretty much move onto other things. About two weeks later I msg her just to say hi, how ya been. I get this as a response:

Her:
Hey there. I apologize for being such a stranger. I've been really tied up with school nearing its finish.

Ive been hoping to get in touch with you and let you know what was going on. I hope you understand and take this the best way possible. I have started seeing the guy I was with again. We kind of rekindled our relationship. I feel bad because I honestly am very attracted to you...You are a really great man. Hopefully we can remain friends though : ) Just hit me up. Im here and there for awhile but when summer comes around I should be easier to catch.

Now I haven't responded. Opinions? I'm not about to set up shop in the friendzone or trying to win her over and the new dude can have her.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Take the compliment and run. If she approaches you again tell her you are attracted to her also, which is why you can never see her again. If she asks why it's because you won't be just friends. Then if she still wants to see you again do it.

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously overestimated your interest level and has graciously invited you to orbit her.

I think you know how to handle that.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
Her:
Hey there. I apologize for being such a stranger. I've been really tied up with school nearing its finish.

Ive been hoping to get in touch with you and let you know what was going on. I hope you understand and take this the best way possible. I have started seeing the guy I was with again. We kind of rekindled our relationship. I feel bad because I honestly am very attracted to you...You are a really great man. Hopefully we can remain friends though : ) Just hit me up. Im here and there for awhile but when summer comes around I should be easier to catch.
Pure attention wh0re response.

Don't even bother replying to that attention wh0re garbage message. Delete her number and go NC. If she messages you sometime later down the road and even if you know it is her, just ask: "Do I know you?" and then go NC again. It will drive her nuts and either close the subject or get her to chase you.

This girl sounds like a time waster. Don't bother unless she chases you. Go after other girls.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly this princess is in another castle.

Go ghost. Don't respond. Don't be friends with her. Delete her number. Drop her ass. She's not attracted to you, let alone aroused by you. She's had this other man weeks ago and you never saw it coming. Don't orbit this b**ch. That's called chasing, and it won't do any good that is for you. Those are the facts.

Get equipped.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Translation:

"Thank you for submitting your resume and application. Unfortunately, the FWB and soon to be bf position has been filled. (Actually, he 'filled' me a few times while you were buying me dinners.) However, we are always 'hiring' UNPAID (i.e. don't get any play) orbiter interns. Please text for an interview."