Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****.....Got the shiit beat out of me

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
Dude, it is her fault. You were a pawn in her game. So, actually, it's your fault too for not seeing something was wrong.

When it's too damned easy and fast on a woman's turf, especially when she's that fine, you need to stop and push her back. If she's REALLY interested and not using you for something bad she's up to, her IL will go through the roof and up into the stratosphere. You should do this in general with women who are amped out like she was anyway, she'll be 10x better in bed when she hits resistance.

If she gets really pissed, you need to grab your **** and run. This sort of thing happens all of the time. I always pull eject if I can't get a woman to slow down on her own turf and she gets angry. Either she's mental or it means the **** isn't the central idea, she's getting hot and bothered about getting caught and causing some drama.

I'll also bet that if you think back at what she was doing she was a bit distracted in some ways. Girls like that will have part of the attention on noises going on outside and such because they've already texted the guy they want to piss off "don't come by my house, i've got a date here" to the guy that's going to be kicking your ass with some of his friends to help out.

He has a point. Why was this guy ready with all his friends? If that doesn't raise a red flag to you then you clearly need more Tupac in you. How you handled this girl after is what matters.

And your a training boxer, you ever consider the possibility that you were hit with a weapon? I've never been knocked unconscious like that in my life and if you look at my thread history I was also jumped by 3 guys somewhat recently

Mild no contact, when she talks act a bit taken back and disinterested until eventually you playfully ask her how she's making that up to you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the posters suggesting he press charges - it sounds like he threw the first punch. Does this make a difference?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
For all the posters suggesting he press charges - it sounds like he threw the first punch. Does this make a difference?

That is actually a very good legal question. He can hit first in self-defense if a reasonable person would believe that the imminent threat was there.

I think the reality though would be that each side's witnesses lie and say the other guy swung first. Then whoever hurts the other guy worse goes to jail. That is not the law at all, but just how it seems to happen.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What makes a difference is if he goes to the police. If he does not and chooses to handle things himself (like I would do), I would first go get a can of pepper spray and a steel pipe and beat the ex-bf to an inch of his life after spraying him so that he can't defend himself, then, text the girl with a picture of him after you smashed his skull in and is about to die and ask her: "so, is this what you wanted?"

Look, its obvious that this chic knows what was going on and she orchestrated the whole thing. 3 dudes don't just randomly decide that they are going to beat up some random guy they NEVER met before... Besides, I have been the guy who rolled on another guy like that before, but not because of a girl, because he stole 5g's from me. It would take quite a bit of convincing to get 3 dudes to roll up on another guy for no reason other than "my ex is fvckin some dude"

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know ...but for some reason id rather just not get the police involved, Police means court , lawyers and pretty much just a bunch of bull**** id rather not go through(Plus i did punch one kid so i could see it getting complicated in court ). These dudes arent like gangbangers or anything, just some Bro dirtbiker queers so im pretty much just ready to throw down with them and leave it at that. About the 20 minutes, I had been talking to this chick at the gym all week , when I went to her house we both knew what was going down....no point sitting around when we both wanted to fvck the **** outta of eachother. I dont think im gonna need to go to the hospital, I do feel fvckin ****ty but id now if it was something really serious. If these dude's keep persisting after our brawl on friday ,that's when ill probably get the cop's involved

EDIT: I asked the chick about the three dude's showin up outta nowhere, One of the dude's homies lives in the same apartment complex as her (got this confirmed by a friend that knows him) so im sure he called the fvcker...her and the ex were goin out for three year's, This chick really isnt a crazy skank like it might sound, the dude is just a SOB who cant hack another dude fvcking his ex. Hes getting his ass beat on friday

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^double post^^^^^^^

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocksoff said:
I dont know ...but for some reason id rather just not get the police involved, Police means court , lawyers and pretty much just a bunch of bull**** id rather not go through(Plus i did punch one kid so i could see it getting complicated in court ). These dudes arent like gangbangers or anything, just some Bro dirtbiker queers so im pretty much just ready to throw down with them and leave it at that. About the 20 minutes, I had been talking to this chick at the gym all week , when I went to her house we both knew what was going down....no point sitting around when we both wanted to fvck the **** outta of eachother. I dont think im gonna need to go to the hospital, I do feel fvckin ****ty but id know if it was something really serious. If these dude's keep persisting after our brawl on friday ,that's when ill probably get the cop's involved
I don't see how court would cost you money. It would be the government's prosecutor trying to convict them, and their defense attorney. Unless you're trying to sue them, you wouldn't need a lawyer at all.

But you know the situation better than we do. Seems like you want to move forward...nothing wrong with that.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hey I don't know much but.....

Sounds like nobody's suggested this--to take pictures of your face and any other areas of damage, so that IF you ever decide to press charges or the police get involved or whatever, that you have proof. Just what I got from watching Judge Judy one time

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Buy a disposable camera, and a 12 ounce tee ball bat....that works wonders for jumping fools at night lol....

If you have a friend of a friend who knows the guy... you ought to try to talk to him... you know before you smash his face in.

Then it will be if you need to smash his face in.