Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****.....Got the shiit beat out of me

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night some fcked up **** went down....... I got this girl's number from the boxing gym, id seen her there training a few days a week and she is fvckin insanely fine(alot of fine chicks been showin up lately,new years resolutions i think), I end up going to her pad to chill last night and to my surprise we fvcked within 20 minutes of me getting there, So after our sesh I chilled wit her for a little and rolled out..........before I got to my car I see 3 dudes coming up to me saying "whats up homie" and right away I was like WTF, the guy starts asking me what I was doing at this girl's house and I told him none of his buisness and I need to go, then he's like it is my buisness though biitch that's my GF...after he said this I already knew what was about to happen .....I clocked one dude in the face and dont remember too much after that aside from getting socked in the face and kicked in the stomach a shiitload, I wake up in this girl's house feelin like shiit and she tells me that she broke up with him a couple months ago and that hes fvckin nut's, now im at my house debating whether I should go to the hospital or not because my face looks fvcked up and it hurts like a ***** every time i fvckin breathe. Im kinda pissed at this chick(i know its not her fault though) and im debating with myself if I should ever go to her crib and fvck her again, I keep telling myself fvck those dude's fvck the shiit out of this girl.....but then i start to feel this pain and it doesnt seem worth it, BUT i cant back down bcause I know this wont be the last time this is gonna happen. LESSON is pvssy has a price that just might not be worth it sometimes

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) you probably should go get checked out
B) you definitely should press charges on the dude
C) crazy boyfriend + banged within 20 minutes of first hangout = drama girl

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have a broken rib, sometimes facial bones crack, too, but unless you are spitting up blood, there is not much that a hospital is going to do for you. Ice it and rest.

You can press charges, but for that you will be aided by hospital bills and the girl as a witness. He has his meathead buddies as his own witnesses to lie for him. The legal way of fvcking with him would be to get a restraining order, and then get him caught violating that order, which is an instant ticket to jail.

As for going back, that is it up you. I would be more interested in learning to fight three guys at once. That is not as easy as the girl was.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) go to hospital to make sure ur not internally bleeding or have punctured lung/broken ribs
2) press charges
3) get gf to file restraining order
4) keep fvcking the girl
5) get her to come to your pad from now on.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna go to the hospital, but medical bill's would fvckin wreck me so fvck it.....Ill be going back to this chicks house on friday night, and im gonna make sure that fvcker know's , this time though Ill have some friends from the boxing gym lurkin around her house, 100% this dude is gonna pull the same shiit and try to kick my aasss....I got three friends coming so it should be a good fight, the chick is filing the restraining order today and I plan on salting this dude's wounds using BibleBelts tactic(thanks man)

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
1) go to hospital to make sure ur not internally bleeding or have punctured lung/broken ribs
2) press charges
3) get gf to file restraining order
4) keep fvcking the girl
5) get her to come to your pad from now on.
6) get a malinois attack dog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moJqmTtBgg
j/k though you could get in a **** load of trouble but at least you could get the satisfaction of seeing a 65 lb dog ****ing this douche up:)....:up:

Anyways Desert has great tips and I wouldn't go looking for fights he's going to get his verrrrry soon be damned sure

seano99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You might have a broken rib, sometimes facial bones crack, too, but unless you are spitting up blood, there is not much that a hospital is going to do for you. Ice it and rest.
no offence but this is not accurate. for broken cheekbones, you have plastic surgery. he needs to get to the emergency section asap for xrays.

i speak from experience as i have a titanium plate over my cheekbone that was shattered in a car accident. on the dentist's xrays i saw either 7 or 9 tiny screws. you wouldn't know this looking at me, but if i didnt get it fixed, i'd probably be seriously disfigured.

this is serious, he NEEDS to get checked out.

i'm sorry this happened to you man. i really am.

my 2 cents... stay away from this girl, you dont need this happening again man. it sucks the 3 guys "win" but at the end of the day man, you dont need drama like this in your life..

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stay away from this girl. She's not worth it.

Kind of sad though he has to bring 2 guys with him to make sure he doesn't get his ass kicked.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her get a restraining order, if she resists hang up and be pleased when you ignore her calls.

peace

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people are not going to lie in court to cover up for even their buddy.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Most people are not going to lie in court to cover up for even their buddy.
Exactly, what are they going to say? That he randomly attacked three guys that were lurking outside their exgirlfriends appartment????

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the helll? First, go to the hospital to get checked out. Go to the police station and press charges for assault. Thats 6 month -2 years mandatory for the attacker. Then keep training so you can kick ass next time. And for the girl, keep seeing her, its not like you can hide from her if she goes to the gym.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seano99 said:
no offence but this is not accurate. for broken cheekbones, you have plastic surgery. he needs to get to the emergency section asap for xrays.

i speak from experience as i have a titanium plate over my cheekbone that was shattered in a car accident. on the dentist's xrays i saw either 7 or 9 tiny screws. you wouldn't know this looking at me, but if i didnt get it fixed, i'd probably be seriously disfigured.

this is serious, he NEEDS to get checked out.

i'm sorry this happened to you man. i really am.

my 2 cents... stay away from this girl, you dont need this happening again man. it sucks the 3 guys "win" but at the end of the day man, you dont need drama like this in your life..
You can't compare a car accident to an ass whoopin'. If his cheek was that broke, he would know it. Im sure your cheek was obvious. Unless he needs stitches, has massive head trauma, or has broken bones (not including nose, ribs, or fractured cheek) going to the hospital isnt neccessary unless he plans a lawsuit. If he was insured, it would be a different story, just for the peace of mind, but even then, its only for the pain killers. You KNOW if you need to go to the hospital. I've been beat down where I had a fractured cheek, broken nose, both eyes blood vessels shattered, and broken ribs. I was hurting the next day, but i knew it was nothing serious, and I even went to work hanging wallpaper in bathroom all day. That means, since my eyes were swollen shut, I was slicing the shyt out my fingers and zapping myself on electric outlets all day. But, guess what? I was laughing about it.

Im not saying he SHOULDNT go, but if he cant afford it, he needs a better reason.

Do you feel anything broken at all, op? Ribs, nose, cheek, jaw? I think a punctured lung would be obvious. The only thing I would be worried about is the possibility of internal bleeding. If they were kicking your body really hard over and over again, you might wanna get that checked out. I dont think thats an obvious injury, and can be fatal if left unchecked. Chech for signs of blood in your stool. This includes black and tarry turds.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^

Reaction score
Like most people here, I suggest going to the police, and stop talking to the girl... Twenty Minutes is all it takes?

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rocksoff said:
I end up going to her pad to chill last night and to my surprise we fvcked within 20 minutes of me getting there
rocksoff said:
Im kinda pissed at this chick(i know its not her fault though)
Dude, it is her fault. You were a pawn in her game. So, actually, it's your fault too for not seeing something was wrong.

When it's too damned easy and fast on a woman's turf, especially when she's that fine, you need to stop and push her back. If she's REALLY interested and not using you for something bad she's up to, her IL will go through the roof and up into the stratosphere. You should do this in general with women who are amped out like she was anyway, she'll be 10x better in bed when she hits resistance.

If she gets really pissed, you need to grab your **** and run. This sort of thing happens all of the time. I always pull eject if I can't get a woman to slow down on her own turf and she gets angry. Either she's mental or it means the **** isn't the central idea, she's getting hot and bothered about getting caught and causing some drama.

I'll also bet that if you think back at what she was doing she was a bit distracted in some ways. Girls like that will have part of the attention on noises going on outside and such because they've already texted the guy they want to piss off "don't come by my house, i've got a date here" to the guy that's going to be kicking your ass with some of his friends to help out.