Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got scam by a woman playing the field

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys!

I've been involved for the last 2 years in an on-and-off relationship with this woman in her early 40's. Our relationship has always been on shaky grounds as a result that the woman came out from a bitter divorce from her ex as of 6 years ago. She was married for nearly 13 years, and has a kid from this matrimony. I always felt that the woman was using me as rebound, but what kept me from going back to her was the great sex.

However, the story goes beyond the imagination. When we 1st met, she told me that her ex was this horrendous adulterous who had multiple partners. She went on to say to me that she has always been this ideal loyal wife who did the cooking and took care of the kids. All throughout this conversation she displayed a deep hatred for the man, as if she really wanted to kill him. As result of his cheating, they decided to split up with a divorce.

This is what she said to me 2 years ago. However, very recently I discovered that the woman has lied to me. While having a drink with her in a comfy restaurant, she finally unveiled the real story, and this story gets very ugly to bare. In an open confession, she finally confessed to me that her husband was NOT the cheater, and that in fact the cheating started with her. This is what she finally told me in the open confession: "I had an affair with the next door neighbor who lived across from my house...I went across the street and had sex with the neighbor...His penis was so huge that my husband couldn't match this one..."

From that day on, it was NOT worth it to have sex with my husband anymore, as she explained to me through the confession. The neighbor's penis, who I had sex with, was so great that my husband couldn't match what he had. As a result of this betrayal, the husband decided to cheat on her in order to get even with the wife.

Now it appears that the woman has now ditched me for another guy. I have to admit that this women is pretty messed-up. She is extremely bitter and mad at the world since the day she split up from the ex. She refuses to admit guilt that she's responsible for the split of her marriage. Always blames the ex for all her problems. Guys I need help. What the hell all this suppose to mean.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm... it means get the fvck out of dodge bro.

Don't put up with this sh1t. Its not worth it.

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a slut nothing more nothing less, try gaming a classier chick

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever waste your time with girls like these. The more you try and "change" them or "work things out," the more you'll fcuk yourself over. Keep her for the secks but don't get attached in any way, find a real girl to date.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End this but get even with her :D...

Meet up with her and tell her that her vag is to old or loose and you found a younger tighter one...smile and then leave DONT look back...

Well that's what I would do anyways hahahah.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means delete her from your life. Don't schmooze with negativity. Her viewpoint on things will never be understandeable. Lesson for you from now on: dont listen to h0s when they spout off about how bad their exes or husbands are.. the problem is them. Now go get another FB and spin more plates!

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what Jon24 says get a real younger and tighter hole to stick your thing in. I just recently found one however did not bang her yet I just fingered her and she was tight I wonder how it is when I put my huge thing in there.

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I call troll. The focus on the penis size in the post is not something that strikes me as real.
Zarky, I'm not making this up...This is what she told me after we had sex. This is what came out of her mouth.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This relation was a bad idea.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Lets get this out of the way first; Never date single mothers. By doing so you only validate and affirm the debilitating and life changing decisions that woman made long before she met you. Single mothers will swear to God and all present that they're not looking for a new daddy for their kids, but that's the distraction, not the point. By default you fill that role. Whether she was looking for it or not, you assume the parental investment liability for children you had no influence in creating, nor a choice in any decision related to them, yet bear the full responsibility for their welfare. In agreeing to date a single mother you essentially reinforce her poor decisions and assume the consequences of them on yourself.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else I have noticed personally is that women never take responsibility for their actions or wrongdoing.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plinco said:
Something else I have noticed personally is that women never take responsibility for their actions or wrongdoing.
Women weren´t created by god for making decisions. It´s the task of the men. Why should women be able to take responsibility for a decision they can´t make? It´s like bying tires for a car you never will own.

Giussippi

Don Juan
Reaction score
She hates her ex-husband because he managed to move on from her while she wanted her husband to not do anything even though she was cheating on him. Sex broke them up and it's probably the same for you too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how fast can you run? this would be a good time to find out if you don't know!

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's done you a favor ......

Take advantage of her feminine sensitivity, fairness, honesty, and kindness......

Dump out of that deal......

NEXT! NEXT! NEXT!

Over and Out.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This is the easiest case I've ever reviewed!

Judge Nismo is not gonna give you any sentences, just these sentences.

This girl is bitter and you're caught up in the middle.
You're gonna run around and get your feelings hurt.
Stop trying to get even with this girl.
Stop trying to figure this girl out.
Get this girl out of your mind.
Go find some different girls.
Divorced women are to only be used for sex.

That's my ruling.

Case closed.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ditched you for another guy, what else do you want? Do you want us to give you a logical explanation of why she did all this? Well there is none, because women dont think logically.

Now go find yourself another woman and stop focusing on her.

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me thanx all the guys here for your support and the excellent advice. This board has helped out enormously. You guys are great. I should have mentioned here that this douchebag is your typical suburban slot bored of her middle-class lifestyle who *****s around. Probably by now she's already going for her next mate. By the way, I recently heard that she decided to get a piercing in her belly-button.