Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got rejected today, and feel great

Panzergrenadier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to visit here frequently back in my college days. Well looks like I'm back, my 13 year LTR has come to an end. That's a story for a different thread. But I tried to number close a girl who works at the library today. No digits, but she turned beat red. And I feel great. Because regret is worse than rejection. I'm back in the game!

Igetit!

Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Are there any mods on this board?
You rang,sir?

What seems to be the problem?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!! what a totally fvcked up thread. Any man that is afraid to approach women will fail 100% of the time.

You must go after what you want, if she turns you away who the fvck cares. there are 3 billion women on the planet.

I don't want a fvcking dime from anyone on how to get ladies. I want the world to be a better place where men act like men and women act like women, and as a result everyone is happy.

If there is a girl you want... and you know her, ask her the fvck out. After she says yes, then contact me and I will tell you what to do... name your first kid after me.

Stop this fvcking BS.... it's not rocket science.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genius500 said:
Women don't reject men they're attracted to.
Getting women is a numbers game. Everyone has different tastes. Some girls like big guys and some guys like big girls. If you have ever been in sales, then it's exactly like that. You find the person who is looking for what you're selling- which is you.

Keep it up Panzer!

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, getting women is just like sales and you are not going to close everyone. That's guaranteed.

Cold approach 100 women. Attract them > qualify them > make them feel comfortable > close them. You will probably get more rejections than numbers. Many will flake and you will get few dates but you will probably lay one or two.

The conversion rates are higher with warm leads and improving your game.

Anyone who says anything else is not being realistic or is trying to sell you something.

Just have a positive attitude. Rejection is part of the game and every rejection is one approach closer to making a sale.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panzergrenadier said:
I used to visit here frequently back in my college days. Well looks like I'm back, my 13 year LTR has come to an end. That's a story for a different thread. But I tried to number close a girl who works at the library today. No digits, but she turned beat red. And I feel great. Because regret is worse than rejection. I'm back in the game!
I thought your name looked familiar; Welcome back after a long absence! Ignore the petty bickering above ;)

13 years is a long fvcking time, and might I add congrats at making it that far! Her days of expiry are upon her. Time to get a nice fresh piece of ass who's 10 years younger than her ;)

You're going to be rusty as hell at seduction from being out of the game for so long, but keep plugging at it. It takes a bit to get back into the groove of interacting with women who don't know you. Nice to see you're getting out there instead of attempting the cesspool of online dating.

Panzergrenadier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I thought your name looked familiar; Welcome back after a long absence! Ignore the petty bickering above ;)

13 years is a long fvcking time, and might I add congrats at making it that far! Her days of expiry are upon her. Time to get a nice fresh piece of ass who's 10 years younger than her ;)

You're going to be rusty as hell at seduction from being out of the game for so long, but keep plugging at it. It takes a bit to get back into the groove of interacting with women who don't know you. Nice to see you're getting out there instead of attempting the cesspool of online dating.
Thanks Desdinova! I pretty much did ignore the nay sayers, and yea I was rusty as can be. But, lol that you say 10 years younger I'm actually going out with a girl tomorrow who is exactly that - 10 years younger and blonder! Living well is the best revenge!

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13 Years...Holy Hell. Welcome back bruddah.

And yes it can be a very freeing feeling. After you get rejected a few times you get this calm indifference and you will find that very quickly every interaction after that will flow more smoothly until you just start reaping the results.

Especially if you get shot down HARD. Which almost never happens. Girls are scared of conflict so they're very passive about rejecting you. But when you get totally blown out....if you can laugh it off, then everything after that becomes a piece of cake.