Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got rejected, Comments welcome

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, its been a LONG time since I've done something instead of just WANTING to do something...Anyway...This girl at my gym I talked to her 1 day and introduced myself and we talked for like a minute of the gym....Day two (today)...I talk to her more about personal stuff trying to get to know her...

Everything went real well, Only break in convo was when she asked if i was gonna go on the treadmill which i mentioned earlier then i left and did that for a lil bit...

Then I was thinking, should i wait and not go for her number or should i just get right to the point. So I did, I I was like "hey i gotta get going, let me get your number and i'll give you a call"

So heres where it got weird, She said "well i have a boyfriend and he used to go this gym and he knows everyone"...so im like "oh so u think he would mind if u were talking to a friend on the phone."...before i even finished that line she was like "yea he would get all pissed" she said something like that...Anyway thats either BULL**** or the truth...she was like "hey we can still be friends" and i was like "well thats what i was talking about before"

Anyway im glad i did it cause better to know now than down the road..

Also some friends of mine told me that I should have waited like a month to get to know her better and maybe she would feel more comfortable and would have given it to me possibly. but who knows...I say i think she would have said that bull**** either way...They were like its different than a mall approach because at the mall u willl never see them again... and my friend thought i should have apologized to her for being to forward...talk about AFC LOL im not gonna apologize for my masculinity...even if she did get like nervous or something...thats her problem not mine

Anyway if i see this girl at the gym i'll just be like Hey whats up just to show her that i didn't give a **** about her bull****...Anyway who needs that hoe...its HER loss not mine...Im just happy i grew some balls and acted like a man...

Comments welcome please

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, first off, nice job actually being in the field! You're ahead of most guys just by doing that!

Aighte, so this chick said she has a b/f. You don't know if she bullshytted you or if she was telling the truth. Frankly there IS NO WAY to tell. So here's what you do: don't fukkin worry about what the chick is thinking or why she did this or that. IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!

The friend that told you to apologize to the chick is CLUELESS. Disregard his advice. And I also disagree with the friends who said you should have prolonged it and "gotten to know her." The sooner you close, the BETTER. If you had taken longer, she could have EASILY moved you into the friendzone. Which is what happens if you p*ss around without taking any action.

Overall good job taking the risk. The fact that she said "No" wasn't really in your hands if she does in fact have a BF. Any more details you can share about the PU? What else did you say to her?

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Nice job dude.

thats either BULL**** or the truth
Ingenious deduction! Hahaha.

About the BF thing, it amounts to not interested, don't worry about why. But as you said, it doesn't matter. She's just a target to practice on.

Well I'm still wrecking you 3 to 1 in our little contest, and I'm headed to the beach tomorrow to finish you off:D

-Dan

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
i could be wrong about this, but u could have fixed the solution... after she said "he'll get pissed" u coulda said soemthing like "im not scared of anything.... look if he's still controlling you......." u fill in the blanks. but u could have saved it. but its a lot harder to think on your feet. anyways Good job on the approaching tho.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.... you shold start updating your journal at crazykid's, there s'posed to be starting a field report bootcamp or something. Nice to know you're still going wreckless, haven't heard from you since you closed those chicks in the mall. The only problem I think you encounter was trying to get rapport to early. Was she trying to open up to you and THEN you started going for a more personal convo? or did you just start going for a deeper convo. If it's the latter, then she won't be as connected and it may seem as if she is just your emotional tampon.

Anyhow, nice to here from you... stay active!

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Nice.... you shold start updating your journal at crazykid's, there s'posed to be starting a field report bootcamp or something. Nice to know you're still going wreckless, haven't heard from you since you closed those chicks in the mall. The only problem I think you encounter was trying to get rapport to early. Was she trying to open up to you and THEN you started going for a more personal convo? or did you just start going for a deeper convo. If it's the latter, then she won't be as connected and it may seem as if she is just your emotional tampon.

Anyhow, nice to here from you... stay active!
Yes thanks man, Since those mall approaches I had so many months ago, it seems forever..like 7 months ago!!...I havent done anything...I went back into being a *****...But now I said what the hell u know. I've got nothing so i've got nothing to lose...And its all good i mean i may get more rejections but sooner or later i will get that number...like I did last time even though that didn't work out at all not even a real date happened...Anyway..Its all good, im gonna hit up the mall and go for more approaches...

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job dude. Even though things seem like they didn't work out for you, they actually did. You've had a hard time with this kind of thing, like approaching and closing. Well now you actually did it. Things will begin to get easier and easier the more you do it. Just don't give up on it. Keep working hard and you'll get better and better. Eventually you will get some success. Hang in there.

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldve just asked "So when are you guys getting married??"
Also if you read up on things like NLP, Double your Dating, pickupguide. most of these places agree to do almost a *takeaway* maneaver.

Which would be turn around as if you are walking away. Then turn back around then ask for the contact info. And also never ask, you put the power in her hand. Phrase the question so it has her just giving it to you. And finally double your dating's philosophy is to ask for the email first. Because it is less risk compared to a phone #. Plus with #'s you get stuck with calling and her saying i'll call u back and she never does and u get into should I call her again or what. With the email u send her and say what u want to say. Then she gets to read all of it and if you are good, she will reply.

So to sum this all up you turn away then turn back and say "Do you have an email adress" Her "Yes" you then hand her a pen and paper and go "Write it down for me" (see how you are not asking her)