Got rejected by an older women for not being to "alpha"

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did nothing wrong brother, so don't try to figure out why you couldn't sleep with her. You're young, and have a lot to learn when it comes to dating, seduction, communicating with women. This will come with time, experience, and maturity.

She's not out of your league by any means, she's out of your demographic. Stick to women your own age. You shouldn't date any women over 30 years old. Reasoning is most women over 30 will have some sort of emotional baggage and will mess up your head in the process. You will develop a false sense of what women are and it will effect you in the long run when it comes time to be in a relationship with a woman your own age without all that baggage.

And any woman sending nudes to a dude she's never met is a huge Red Flag. This is the type of woman that gets off on leading bros on and then rejecting them. It's gross behavior

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted you to escalate and show sexual interest and you played the scared little boy role. Sorry...I think you'll find this has nothing to do with age. If you are too timid with women they assume you lack the necessary male traits they are lookimg for and it is a huge turnoff.

Women can have "nice conversation" with their girlfriends and gay guy friends. That is NOT what they are looking for with a guy they have sexual interest in.

Moral of the story. Escalate in date, you probably could have gotten laid. Dont escalate and be "nice" and you get discarded on the trash heap real quick.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, I think I saw more encouragement for the tranny fvcker. The guy wants to stick his d!ck in milfs, because it's a fetish. Sure, he could fvck milf's in his 30's, but it wouldn't quite be the same would it? It's like a bunch of boring, overprotective moms in here, constantly nagging at their boys for hunting for snakes and spiders.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, I think I saw more encouragement for the tranny fvcker. The guy wants to stick his d!ck in milfs, because it's a fetish. Sure, he could fvck milf's in his 30's, but it wouldn't quite be the same would it? It's like a bunch of boring, overprotective moms in here, constantly nagging at their boys for hunting for snakes and spiders.
He isnt gonna get it done by being afraid that's for sure. He better up his escalation gane and stop worrying about "nice conversation" like hed have with his Mom.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isnt gonna get it done by being afraid that's for sure. He better up his escalation gane and stop worrying about "nice conversation" like hed have with his Mom.
Absolutely! That's what I told him too. She was obviously into him enough to go out on a date with him to feel him out. He was intimidated and she sniffed it out. My remark was for all the guys trying to shun him away from going after what he wants, for fear of outcome. I'm sure everybody means well, just like mom does, but it's suppressing expression of masculinity, through sense of conquest and adventure. Bang em all and don't discriminate is what I say. I have some fond memories with older women in the past. Many more, than with the younger women I've dealt with in recent years.

Last edited:

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
But in what way did i act like a little boy? I mean dont get me wrong, i do admit it, i had that feeling but what did i do wrong?
I talked openly in front of her, i talked even more than she did, so why did i felt like that?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But in what way did i act like a little boy? I mean dont get me wrong, i do admit it, i had that feeling but what did i do wrong?
I talked openly in front of her, i talked even more than she did, so why did i felt like that?
Did you use body language that would convey sexual interest? Once overs, looking at her lips, neck, touch her arm, hair, small of her back? Lean in to smell her perfume, hug her when you met? Did you banter with her sexually and playfully at all?

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you use body language that would convey sexual interest? Once overs, looking at her lips, neck, touch her arm, hair, small of her back? Lean in to smell her perfume, hug her when you met? Did you banter with her sexually and playfully at all?
Well we did hug when we met, i remembear she told me i was cute because i wanted to hug a bit more. But after we sat down, i did look at her lips and eyes but didnt touched her at all.
Actually when i see it now, its like she was interogating(spell) me.

P.S she did touched her hair, played with her hair and looked at me with a big smile on her face

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we did hug when we met, i remembear she told me i was cute because i wanted to hug a bit more. But after we sat down, i did look at her lips and eyes but didnt touched her at all.
Actually when i see it now, its like she was interogating(spell) me.

P.S she did touched her hair, played with her hair and looked at me with a big smile on her face
Yes, they're always interrogating. Just covertly most of the time. And her telling you that you were cute was the perfect time to banter, knowing that she meant in cute, as in non-threatening puppy type of way. You could've said something like... "Cute huh? Just cute? We'll see how cute you think I am in a few weeks, when I've got you blowing up my phone."

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You re r
Yes, they're always interrogating. Just covertly most of the time. And her telling you that you were cute was the perfect time to banter, knowing that she meant in cute, as in non-threatening puppy type of way. You could've said something like... "Cute huh? Just cute? We'll see how cute you think I am in a few weeks, when I've got you blowing up my phone."
YOu re right, at least i learned something.
One thing i didnt understand, i ve been chasing older women for 2 years now(since i was 18), maaaaany of them rejected me, but, they rejected me straight away, they didnt send some sexual pics and videos to get me lured and finally get rid of me. Thats why i am in a such a shock, although i guess it was my fault. If i wasnt nervous and well if i acted more like a man, we would probobaly have sex as we speak.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You re r

YOu re right, at least i learned something.
One thing i didnt understand, i ve been chasing older women for 2 years now(since i was 18), maaaaany of them rejected me, but, they rejected me straight away, they didnt send some sexual pics and videos to get me lured and finally get rid of me. Thats why i am in a such a shock, although i guess it was my fault. If i wasnt nervous and well if i acted more like a man, we would probobaly have sex as we speak.
I wouldn't stress it. Where are you milf hunting at?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well usually clubs(although 8/10 are chasing filthy rich guys) or instagram. Not sure where else
Pickup isn't a game of putting on your fake ****ing mustache and wig like Mr. potato-head. New flash.

ITS GAME TIME ALL THE TIME 24/7.

There is a fatal flaw in our society. This wont end well. Initially, you have government that pedals to single mother victimhood, women skiing down cawk mountain, anti fat shame &&& promo for 'sloot gonna sloot.' When the milks gone bad, woman is fed her little victim status but, she has pissed away and squandered her SMV. Sure, men will still smash but, they are the broke ass bottom feeders, betas, and men she never would give the time a day in her hay day. You got no fallout for ****ty female behavior until common sense hits a woman and she acknowledges that society and feminism cheered her dumb ass off the cliff.

Western women are a ****ing mess these days. High kill count, entitled as ****, crazy, extensive experience with STDs, proud single mother, SJW, feminist, and pissing away her best years competing with the men for the corner office all the while taking a piss on her SMV.

Men do not get off that easy. A lot of cucks, betas, men with low testosterone. The sort of bloke that even the sound of his piss hitting the porcelain sounds feminine. No boundaries. Active gym membership until dude gets some ***** and then he becomes one. No purpose. Lack of drive. Reeks of this gender neutral cuck fest and then wimpers when a woman finds a real man elsewhere.

Bottom line, TOP FORM SMV = 18-23 (though, very individual pending a variety of factors such as genetics, diet, lifestyle, how active her gym membership is etc). The automatic assumption in the west is that, women are special by default just having a vagina no matter how many kills, bastard children she has from diff men, and how gross her financial debt is. Offers zero value but we got CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE looking to play house with some hog.

You don't wife up and date expired aesthetics. What the **** is this horse ****?

A 1990s Camaro isn't classic. You push it off a ****ing cliff.

If not top form SMV, DO NOT WANT! I will mercy smash but, pepper that anus. Trolling be had when a woman past her prime talks babies, white picket fence, and playing house.