Got rejected by an older women for not being to "alpha"

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for a long post but hopefully you ll read it :)

I m a regular 20 year old student who really pays attention to his body(gym gym and gym!) and well i get attracted by older women. I ve been rejected numerous times by them due to my age or something else, but this newest rejection stands out.

Basically, i ve "noticed" some woman on instagram and imideatly(spell) started following her. She is realllly hot(another gym freak). I ve started chatting with her, at first i didnt really expected anything nor did i wanted to ask her out. After few days of chatting about silly stuff i finally opened out and well told her i got attracted by her and asked her out. She did said yes but she didnt want to have anything with me(no sex or no relationship). I was like fine, no biggy. After few days i stopped texting her but she started texting me instead and started calling me some nicknames like "dear", "sweety" etc. I played along and boom, she started talking about sex with me, started sending nudes and finally admited she is attracted to me. From that moment i was really turned on. And finally the big day has come, we sat on a drink and had a nice conversation. We talked about everything but mostly about why do i like her and why do i like older women. She did say some nice things about me, like i m better looking in person, i m attractive, i m not fooling around or pretend to be something i m not.but she did say some negative(in my mind negative), she told me i m to soft towards women and well they will destroy me or control me. At the end we said goodbye and few hrs later i ve texted her saying can we go out again bla bla. She told me i m a cute guy but she cant picture herself with me in either relationship or something casual(because she isnt like that apparently). The part where she kinda hurt me is when she said she prefers more dominant guys :(
Btw, she is 32 years old.

Now the interesting part, she told me that she works as some designer but one of my friends discovered she completely lied about her profession. Another interesting thing, when we were on a "date", i ve noticed she is filled with confidence. On numerous times she told me why should i sleep with you when i can have anyone, every guy wants to be with me. I was like okay, i can have someone better than you too and well she was shocked lol.

Again sorry for a long post :p
What do you think about this?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I m a regular 20 year old student who really pays attention to his body(gym gym and gym!) and well i get attracted by older women. I ve been rejected numerous times by them due to my age or something else, but this newest rejection stands out.

Basically, i ve "noticed" some woman on instagram and imideatly(spell) started following her. She is realllly hot(another gym freak). I ve started chatting with her, at first i didnt really expected anything nor did i wanted to ask her out. After few days of chatting about silly stuff i finally opened out and well told her i got attracted by her and asked her out. She did said yes but she didnt want to have anything with me(no sex or no relationship). I was like fine, no biggy. After few days i stopped texting her but she started texting me instead and started calling me some nicknames like "dear", "sweety" etc. I played along and boom, she started talking about sex with me, started sending nudes and finally admited she is attracted to me. From that moment i was really turned on. And finally the big day has come, we sat on a drink and had a nice conversation. We talked about everything but mostly about why do i like her and why do i like older women. She did say some nice things about me, like i m better looking in person, i m attractive, i m not fooling around or pretend to be something i m not.but she did say some negative(in my mind negative), she told me i m to soft towards women and well they will destroy me or control me. At the end we said goodbye and few hrs later i ve texted her saying can we go out again bla bla. She told me i m a cute guy but she cant picture herself with me in either relationship or something casual(because she isnt like that apparently). The part where she kinda hurt me is when she said she prefers more dominant guys :(

Now the interesting part, she told me that she works as some designer but one of my friends discovered she completely lied about her profession. Another interesting thing, when we were on a "date", i ve noticed she is filled with confidence. On numerous times she told me why should i sleep with you when i can have anyone, every guy wants to be with me. I was like okay, i can have someone better than you too and well she was shocked lol.

Total friendzoned.

She sees you as a kid.

Your post shows immaturity and no knowledge of dating.

What's your first language? English? Francais ?

When you date a chick, you want to make her emotional towards you and lead to sex.... Which you did nothing... you talked about your issues like you needed a mother therapist

Read DJ bible

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Total friendzoned.

She sees you as a kid.

Your post shows immaturity and no knowledge of dating.

What's your first language? English? Francais ?

When you date a chick, you want to make her emotional towards you and lead to sex.... Which you did nothing... you talked about your issues like you needed a mother therapist

Read DJ bible
Nah, i am from Balkan, so no english or french.
Understand one thing, i have never been on a date with an established woman. I really have no idea how to "function" around them, they are totally the oposite of a girl my age.

Although she does see me as a kid, i thought of that too. Is it possible to change her opinion?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lack of experience, now you need to go on as many dates as your wallet allows and just get out there meeting people. It’s not a big deal, she picked up on your lack of experience and tbh at 32 and being a hot gym rat has prob had numerous Tyrone’s and Jermaines (or the Balkan equivalent) run through her.

You would do well jumping on OLD and hitting up everyone you match for a date, drinks, just get familiar with being one on one with females. The more you do it the better you become.

Welcome.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although she does see me as a kid, i thought of that too. Is it possible to change her opinion?
More of this...
I was like okay, i can have someone better than you too and well she was shocked lol.
I think you are probably showing some confidence or she wouldn't have agreed to go out with you in the first place, which was to feel you out. You are putting her on a pedestal, because she's filled the image of your desires (older women). I remember the feeling of being self-conscious leading up to smashing my first Latina and later, my first black chic. Embrace it, because it will all become routine down the road. Take a little time to get out of your head and realize that she is just another chic, while going no contact for a week or two, unless she initiates contact. Then, grab a big handfull of ballsack and go bold. You should have and should be keeping the sexual banter high. You are 20, she is 32. She doesn't want financial gratification from you. She doesn't want emotional gratification from you, other than maybe stroking her ego. She wants SEXUAL gratification from you. The dead giveaway was her sending nudes. Keep it highly touchy and flirty. You're already blown out at this point and have nothing to lose.

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
More of this...

I think you are probably showing some confidence or she wouldn't have agreed to go out with you in the first place, which was to feel you out. You are putting her on a pedestal, because she's filled the image of your desires (older women). I remember the feeling of being self-conscious leading up to smashing my first Latina and later, my first black chic. Embrace it, because it will all become routine down the road. Take a little time to get out of your head and realize that she is just another chic, while going no contact for a week or two, unless she initiates contact. Then, grab a big handfull of ballsack and go bold. You should have and should be keeping the sexual banter high. You are 20, she is 32. She doesn't want financial gratification from you. She doesn't want emotional gratification from you, other than maybe stroking her ego. She wants SEXUAL gratification from you. The dead giveaway was her sending nudes. Keep it highly touchy and flirty. You're already blown out at this point and have nothing to lose.
So you re telling me i should just wait for things to clear up and attack again?

Look man, one night she is sending me videos how she cums, one night she is telling me her most pervy desires. During those moments i thought she looked at me like a potential young sex machine. Then when we were on a date, actually afterwards she told me i m cute but cant imagine having sex with me because she doesnt do casual sex. That would be fine but i highly think she looks at me like a kid and no more as a potential sex :( how to get out of that?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you re telling me i should just wait for things to clear up and attack again?

Look man, one night she is sending me videos how she cums, one night she is telling me her most pervy desires. During those moments i thought she looked at me like a potential young sex machine. Then when we were on a date, actually afterwards she told me i m cute but cant imagine having sex with me because she doesnt do casual sex. That would be fine but i highly think she looks at me like a kid and no more as a potential sex :( how to get out of that?
How did you respond, when she sent you these videos and texts?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jakes on you kuz! For starters, nobody alpha pursues past prime women. 32 year old women? BARF!

She new you were not alpha by pursuing her dumbass despite having hit the wall.

Step game up some.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakes on you kuz! For starters, nobody alpha pursues past prime women. 32 year old women? BARF!

She new you were not alpha by pursuing her dumbass despite having hit the wall.

Step game up some.
Grown men do what they want, despite what the other kiddies are doing. Players do what they want, while....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She has way much higher QE then you.

It won't work.

Even if u get to sleep with her, it's because she pities you. It's called the Pity Fvck.

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has way much higher QE then you.

It won't work.

Even if u get to sleep with her, it's because she pities you. It's called the Pity Fvck.
I m thinking the same thing lol

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Experienced female/inexperienced male is a poor combination.

Date women your own age.
But i dont understand one thing, i ve slept with 2 "milfs", they werent nearly as hot though. How they wanted to have sex with me and she doesnt? And i was literally acting the same

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But i dont understand one thing, i ve slept with 2 "milfs", they werent nearly as hot though. How they wanted to have sex with me and she doesnt? And i was literally acting the same
Those MILF's didn't hv much options.

Within their orbit, u were the best.

Congratulations!

Jack101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're defeating the object.

The entire appeal of milfs is that they're easy. They are masculine, have less qualms over the act of sex, often escalate on their own, and don't require any real commitment.

If she's not easy, who cares?

Don't attempt to calibrate to them. Just carelessly sport fvck them (if you must), and get proper girlfriends your own age - or you'll miss an important part of your social development growing up.
But you dont understand one thing, i really dislike relationships, i have no problem of dating with some girl my age but falling in love with them at my age? I just dislike that idea, i just want to have casual sex until i get older and eventually commit myself to a proper relationship.

A

AJ84

But you dont understand one thing, i really dislike relationships, i have no problem of dating with some girl my age but falling in love with them at my age? I just dislike that idea, i just want to have casual sex until i get older and eventually commit myself to a proper relationship.
Who says you have to fall in love with them? Do you live somewhere where all the girls your age are expecting relationships? A lot of young girls just want to have fun like you.
Why not go for both age groups? The older women can teach you some skills you can bring to the younger girls and have a clear advantage in the sex dept compared to most men your age.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you have to fall in love with them? Do you live somewhere where all the girls your age are expecting relationships? A lot of young girls just want to have fun like you.
Why not go for both age groups? The older women can teach you some skills you can bring to the younger girls and have a clear advantage in the sex dept compared to most men your age.
And wisdom concerning men that can make you better. Enjoy life.