Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got rejected by a perfect 10

Essa Rios

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today after i got off of work i was walking down the street when i saw this smoking hot lady all dressed up in tight pants, high heels, tight top walking towards me. Normally what i would do is just look down or avoid eye contact when i come across a beautiful lady as she was, as i am shy with hot girls.

Not sure what got into me this time but as i saw her walking towards me, i said to myself that i was going to stop her, say Hi and try talking to her. So thats just what i did and i'm very proud of myself.
Maybe i was wrong for saying this but i basicly told her that she was extremely beautiful and that i really liked her nails. Also said if i could take her to dinner some day.

Unfortunately she said she had a boyfriend but thanked me for my complement and that she just got her nails done yesterday. Made some little small talk and she said she was on her way to the gym. Before i left i shook her hand and ask her name.

I feel great, yeah i was turn down by a hot chick but if i had the balls to speak to her, i can talk to any girl on the street now. My confidence is really high right now and i will talk to more girls tomorrow. Man......she was really sexy.
The way she was dressed, i don't think i could afford her anyway :p

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Next time asks for drinks. Forget the dinner. Or coffee, or lunch, but anything but dinner. It's too formal in my opinion for meeting someone off the street.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Next time asks for drinks. Forget the dinner. Or coffee, or lunch, but anything but dinner. It's too formal in my opinion for meeting someone off the street.
Yes, do an "instant date" while she is in your grasp..

Dinner is too formal under the circumstances. Even if she agreed on the spot, the chances of her flaking are sky high.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's a rejection man. You just didn't get accepted into a relationship with her. Stop thinking dude, there is more life ahead.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you, for the approach!

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't stop a hot girl and tell her she's extremely beautiful. Maybe pretend to ask her where's the nearest toilet or something, then get a conversation going from there and seal the deal with her number.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome dude! That's great that you had the balls to go for it and you will get awesome at this the more you do that!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, No ned to tear this apart, Essa did good, great going. Keep on keeping on!

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
Major props on approaching but not so good with telling her shes beautiful

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get this **** down approaching and telling her she's extremely beautiful will work, but yeah there are other things to say as well. What you say really doesn't matter. It's what you convey.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. Try not complementing HB8.6+ at the sport. She knows ( or has been complemented several times) of her beauty by other chumps.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I don't think that's a rejection man. You just didn't get accepted into a relationship with her. Stop thinking dude, there is more life ahead.
i agree.

and essa, u were really good.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your approach could've been minorly improve, follow some of the posters above comments......but you deserve a pat on the back man. Good job. You have done what many will not do. In time you will soon be beating off the babes with a stick.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great to hear. A lot of guys wouldn't even approach the HB10 due to being scared and intimidated, but you were able to do that. This HB10 - because of her physical attractiveness - may be a little too picky and be missing out on a great guy (you). The best thing though is that it's given you confidence to approach more girls, you're definitely headed in the right direction.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said two lines off the top of my head that worked in getting a number when told that "she has a boyfriend."
-Do you want two boyfriends?
-You wouldn't date a man who would date a woman who can't make her own decisions, now would you?

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job man just the fact that you approached means your a winner

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The fact that you approached was very commendable. *handshake* (provided you didn't whack off after this rejection)

Saying that she was beautiful was not so much so. The nail compliment would have worked just fine if used alone.

Also, you would have been better off making a date-on-the-spot as opposed to hooking up later for dinner (AFC move folks). Maybe that's why she dropped the bf line on you? Reread jophil's answer. Then reread Fertile Turtle's answer for some witty comebacks the next time this line is dropped on you.

Also, dime pieces don't always go for rich guys. Keep this is mind and your head up like you did here! :rockon: :yes: