Got oneitis over a slut - hellbent on revenge now

Sparker

Reaction score
Congratulations, you've just rubbed shoulders with a Cluster B, possibly borderline personality disordered individual. Your best course of action is to leave her to make her own mess of her life and educate yourself on the bullet you have just dodged. The best possible outcome of this experience is that you are a bigger man, let it go and learn to spot these girls in future. Check some of the other posts I've commented on here for an introduction to the borderline female.
Count your blessings and get wise bro.

Dame94

Reaction score
Congratulations, you've just rubbed shoulders with a Cluster B, possibly borderline personality disordered individual. Your best course of action is to leave her to make her own mess of her life and educate yourself on the bullet you have just dodged. The best possible outcome of this experience is that you are a bigger man, let it go and learn to spot these girls in future. Check some of the other posts I've commented on here for an introduction to the borderline female.
That‘s interesting. I‘ll definitely take a look into that. This woman most certainly has some issues. Thanks.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Ignore this horse ****e......

This is simply a convenient way to not take responsibility for anything that's happened and simply conclude that she must be a "insert mental disorder"........

You will never grow if you take this road....

Within thirty minutes of speaking with any person you should be able to tell if that person is one of life's VICTIMS or if that person takes RESPONSIBILITY for their own life experience....

A prominent feature of VICTIMS is that they throw BLAME on to other people. They blame their parents, their teachers, the government, their friends or lack of friends, the bully who was nasty to them, the clerk in the store who was mean to them one day, the football coach, they blame their exes or they blame women/men in general......for the fact that their life IS NOT THEY WAY THEY FEEL IT SHOULD BE (THEY WAY THE FEEL THEY DESERVE IT SHOULD BE). When they blame other people, it gives them a ready made excuse to NOT BOTHER TAKING ACTION in the present moment and NOT PUSHING THROUGH FEAR...........why bother they say? life has screwed them over you see............VICTIMS TALK ABOUT THE PAST A LOT. They go over the past looking for reasons and pointing their finger at people from the past.....WASTING THEIR PRESENT MOMENTS.....

People who take RESPONSIBILITY for the life experiences REFUSE TO BLAME OTHERS because they know doing so, gives the other person a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF CONTROL OVER THEM. People who accept responsibility for their life experience know that THEY and THEY ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HAPPINESS AND WELL BEING.............

..Victims will say "look what that person did to me" (and seek sympathy) whereas responsible people will ask themselves something like "how did I allow that situation to take place?" or "what's life trying to teach me here?"

Victims will have weak, undefined boundaries or they won't express their boundaries and then they will get passive aggressive when someone crosses their boundaries.....

Responsible people will have strong well defined boundaries and will have no problem saying the word "NO"......

Victims moan and complain about things and situation that are OUTSIDE THEIR CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE......responsible people will work diligently INSIDE THEIR CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE eventually making it grow......

We could go on......

The choice is yours: VICTIM OR RESPONSIBLE

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore this horse ****e......

This is simply a convenient way to not take responsibility for anything that's happened and simply conclude that she must be a "insert mental disorder"........

You will never grow if you take this road....

Within thirty minutes of speaking with any person you should be able to tell if that person is one of life's VICTIMS or if that person takes RESPONSIBILITY for their own life experience....

A prominent feature of VICTIMS is that they throw BLAME on to other people. They blame their parents, their teachers, the government, their friends or lack of friends, the bully who was nasty to them, the clerk in the store who was mean to them one day, the football coach, they blame their exes or they blame women/men in general......for the fact that their life IS NOT THEY WAY THEY FEEL IT SHOULD BE (THEY WAY THE FEEL THEY DESERVE IT SHOULD BE). When they blame other people, it gives them a ready made excuse to NOT BOTHER TAKING ACTION in the present moment and NOT PUSHING THROUGH FEAR...........why bother they say? life has screwed them over you see............VICTIMS TALK ABOUT THE PAST A LOT. They go over the past looking for reasons and pointing their finger at people from the past.....WASTING THEIR PRESENT MOMENTS.....

People who take RESPONSIBILITY for the life experiences REFUSE TO BLAME OTHERS because they know doing so, gives the other person a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF CONTROL OVER THEM. People who accept responsibility for their life experience know that THEY and THEY ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HAPPINESS AND WELL BEING.............

..Victims will say "look what that person did to me" (and seek sympathy) whereas responsible people will ask themselves something like "how did I allow that situation to take place?" or "what's life trying to teach me here?"

Victims will have weak, undefined boundaries or they won't express their boundaries and then they will get passive aggressive when someone crosses their boundaries.....

Responsible people will have strong well defined boundaries and will have no problem saying the word "NO"......

Victims moan and complain about things and situation that are OUTSIDE THEIR CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE......responsible people will work diligently INSIDE THEIR CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE eventually making it grow......

We could go on......

The choice is yours: VICTIM OR RESPONSIBLE

absolutly brilliant post..
if one can master "victim mentality" and unwire societal conditioning, and heal your past wounds no girl will have power over your well being again