Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got My First Date Tonight!

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey youy all. THere is this girl that i had a PREVIOUS One-i-tis for. I was wondering if there was any possible way that i could rid myself of this unhealthy obsession. And I found out how to do it.

I find that One-i-tis is mostly a fantasy, a series of what-ifs and imaginary scenes of you and your object of desire. You So what did i do to rid (or atleast partially rid myself) of my obsession? What did i do to rid myself of putting her on a pedestal? I ASKED HER OUT. I realzied that if i did that, and she said no, it would be a lot easier to deal with because I would know that she wasnt interested. So i called her up and asked her for coffee. SHe said she would love to! I told her i want to watch all of the superbowl so ill call her after and she said ok. (The superbowl is more important for me :) ). By simply doing this, i've partially released my anxiety my constant curiosity of what-might-have-beens. So i will tell you how it goes but im ready.

I have a huge confidence boost right now. As a matter of ffact, right after she said yes to the date, i went to a college interview and i totally rammed it in the ass. The lady from the college LOVED me. I got her to talk a lot about herself and she almost forgot she was supposed to interview ME. Anyways, i wanted to share advice/the good news.

-I will become whatever i want to become.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

THe date went really, really well. I busted her ass on stuff like being a stalker/being a lesbian. She laughed a lot at these. Also, i she showed me a scar of hers on her hand so i took advantage of kino :D. I also touched her leg and she did not pull away. The only thing that was a little turdy was that she sometimes crossed her arms, but i didnt look too much into that cause it seemed like she was having a good time. There was NO, NOT ONE, lull in the conversation.

Also, i was planning on letting her pay for her coffee, but the stupid cashier rang up botih of our coffees on the same bill. SO i paid this time but i told her she's paying next time! Wasnt a big deal but thought i would mention.

One last thing. I never mentioned it to her as a date. I dont know why, i just didnt. But at the end of our date, she said she was upset cause she was at her house and her sister spilled coke on her. She said she was "upset to have coke spilled on her right before a date" so she brought it up. I thought that was pretty cool.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. If you're getting good amounts of kino, go in for the kiss close next time. Props go out to you for a first date man. It's a big step from zero! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

-Damian

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The important thing is that you keep cool and dont place her back on the pedestal....You gotta know that SHE wants YOU.

On the next date do something more active like bowling or pool or something along those lines, get some kino going and by the end of the night she'll be WAITING to be kissed.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) I love hearing this kinda ****. Well played chief.