Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got into an argument with this chic

mason80

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I recently took this girl out for coffee about a week ago. We were just friends and hung out before. However she had been extremely busy and was frustrating me as I did not see her alot. I was also getting feelings for her. I originally decided to end the friendship as I wanted to be more than friends with her. However I changed my mind and wanted to continue being friends. I recently texted her last weekend saying in the future if she wanted to meet up again once I was established,I was game for it. This is because I am a student/working and she is full time employed. She brought up the topic of me not wanting to be friends and she wanted to be my friend. It got into a headed debate and snowballed as I ended calling her "more high maintenance than a honda civic" and I ended up apologizing as I said some insulting thinks to her. She says she needs some time to think if she wants to still wants to be friends and does not want to talk to me at the moment. What should I do and how long should I wait until I contact her as do get along well and click...This sounds silly but I am in a rut over this...

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, id just leave her be for a while. these things are never ever good. the only time you can get away with arguing with a chick is if she is into you. And by the sounds of it, she isnt really, or you would definitely know. You should have just said you are busy and dont hae time to talk when she complained about the friendship thing. It would drive her nuts that you wont do what she wants, and that you are playing hard to get. women hate(love) it

Just never argue with chicks, even if you think you won, you dont

oh and you should never apologize unless you did something really bad. you said what you said because it is what you think. Either a chick can deal with it, or **** em.

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest with yourself. You still want more than otherwise you would not be worrying bout this so much. Problem is at this stage if you accept friendship you will be stuck there so don't go into this thinking she may come round cos she won't. Just leave her be, don't be available and concentrate on making your life better without the need of a woman. Then if she comes round great but if not you are still happy.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell the chick straight up that I don't like loitering around females and leave it at that. As a man with means your not interested in looking for friends. Your looking for an "intimate friend". Only a pansy man that has hopes of getting more with a female will allow her to control this relationship like she has.