got inner game, what's the most effective outer game in ypur oppnioin? mm?ss?rsd?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the last year I have learned to become alfa, become super confident, dress with style, speak with athorty, dance, approch w.o frear, build social networks ect ect..

I have my inner game on lock, but I'm lacking dirrection on my outer game, right now I'm using the 3 second rule, sitiuational openers, coocky fuuny, negs, kino and gunwich...

I want to have a soild outer game, up untill reasontly all my efforts have been focused on inner game and iv been using some outer game tactics that I have picked up as a side effect of developing my inner game. So since from now on I will be foucing on my outer game. Dose any one have any seggestions for reading meterial? Also what's the most usefull method to use? I'm leaning towards mistery and RSD.

Any ideas?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an idea... or rather a statement.

If your inner game is so tight... than where the fvck is your outer game!?
One is a reflection of the other.
"As above so below"

So don't cheat yourself... by thinking your just lacking "outer" game, and thats the reason your lagging. Wrong.

If your inner game was so locked up tight... you could just shoot a look and it'd be done. The rest would be an unfolding of the pimp sh!t within. Walk up to her... same devilish grin, blast a wave of sex, danger, intrigue into her eyes... saying with them, "watch this"... and say "soooo... you make house calls!?"

lol, now this is the type of line that you'll get slapped if your sh!t is off. But considering your inner game is so tight... cake, right?

See my point?
Its all inner game.

The outergame structures are like training wheels of knowledge. You learn them, to understand what it all subcommunicates... so then you can internalize such characteristics. I.E. Getting your inner game tight.

With that said...
I like Juggler. He's free-flow, genuine suave.
All the while still drops some charmingly cool game.
Whether it be fun, or balls full of audacity.

Peace'

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
I got an idea... or rather a statement.

If your inner game is so tight... than where the fvck is your outer game!?
One is a reflection of the other.
"As above so below"

So don't cheat yourself... by thinking your just lacking "outer" game, and thats the reason your lagging. Wrong.

If your inner game was so locked up tight... you could just shoot a look and it'd be done. The rest would be an unfolding of the pimp sh!t within. Walk up to her... same devilish grin, blast a wave of sex, danger, intrigue into her eyes... saying with them, "watch this"... and say "soooo... you make house calls!?"

lol, now this is the type of line that you'll get slapped if your sh!t is off. But considering your inner game is so tight... cake, right?

See my point?
Its all inner game.

The outergame structures are like training wheels of knowledge. You learn them, to understand what it all subcommunicates... so then you can internalize such characteristics. I.E. Getting your inner game tight.

With that said...
I like Juggler. He's free-flow, genuine suave.
All the while still drops some charmingly cool game.
Whether it be fun, or balls full of audacity.

Peace'
"Wow bro u must be so alpha, it must be awsome to be cool like you"-TD jk.

Anyways u might be right. But the finner points of seduction must be learned trhough outer game, specially since I game older chicks and because I'm moving to a new city were it will take time to build SV.
But thanks for suggesting juggler, I like him also.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its my experience that the finer points are definetly realized through inner game. Even if that means becoming more aware of subtle energies. So many peeps on here percieve the esoteric side of sh!t as psycho babble new-age non-sense. But thats just yesterday's paradigm still thinking for them. The reality is, such subtler planes are levels of POWER. If you have the awareness, and even more so the integration to command those leves... your level of seduction is going to be goddamn tantamount to the fool next to you with his legs crossed, rapping off an opinion routine.

Also the fact that you mention your focus is older chicks... I would strongly suggest you get your inner game sh!t down also. Older chicks have more experience dealing with the opposite sex, and therefore know what'sup. On top of that... they're living in the world of MEN. So you have to seriously have your sh!t solid with them, to get the sexual consideration of attraction going.

Last... you mention moving to a new city, and "it will take time to build SV." Errrrrr... might want to check out a post PlasticSurgeon put up awhile ago. Can't remember the name (I'll look for it)... but it was in regards to a man doesn't necessarily need the props of friends, network, etc... to hold SV. He simply just needs to be a man of value (tight inner game). That alone will express your SV, through BL, EC, you interactions in relating, etc. A golden insight.

So Ace... go stare at your navel chakra, lol.
All about inner game!
(Just let the outer game sh!t be enjoyable reading)

SuaveOn'

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a suggestion, DON'T bother with MM. I gave it a go once, and found out straight away that I just completely forgot what I was supposed to be saying, what stage I was in, how many negs to use etc. when I was in the field.

Now I use the Juggler method, it's not scripted or anything, you just "vibe". I believe this is better, as it is actually YOU picking the girl up not some guru's lines and tricks.

This probably works best for me cos most of the girls I meet are good girl types (on a uni campus in the daytime), although I can't really it see it completely failing withany tye of girl (except maybe ghetto girls/chavs who like 'badboys' :rolleyes:)

If you're interested you can buy the e-book, limewire it or I'll send it you.

I swear to God this is what increased my pick up success by a HELL of a big percentage!!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure which one to recommend you because I don't know exactly what you'd like better. So I'll just give you a brief description...

Mystery Method - If done properly works wonders and its good that you have a map of where you start and where you're headed. You are basically calibrating and you can easily gain attraction from the routines and stuff that you do. You know when you have to qualify, attract, build rapport, etc. All around it can be real good but takes some calibration.

RSD - It's real different now its more of a Identity change (Inner game wise) and then throws in the understanding of female psychology. So you then end up becoming a natural. You get the important stuff needed to stand out. Overall it basically teaches you how to make a transformation. You could decide whether to keep the more than enough outer game taught or you can add outer game from other places that you've learnt.