Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got in a fight over girlfriend

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the blue corner - Me, standing 6 feet tall, weighing in at 150 pounds.

In the red corner - The kid who thought it'd be okay to punch my girlfriend. She called me and I headed that way. He weights about 180 and stands about 2 inches less than me

Here's the story

This kid punched my girlfriend and threw her on the ground. She called me and told me I went over to her town as they were looking to find him. Just as I'm getting there the girl calls me and tells me she's right in front of him. She was with her older brother's friend who's size is club bouncer status. I notice from across the street that there yelling at the kid and basically b1tching him out. I walked across the street, wearing blue jeans, Nike Air Max's, a white thermal shirt and black aviators on my face. As I'm walking across the street I'm throwing on my black leather gloves. They're face to face with the kid and I walked straight up there and get to the right of the kid just staring a hole through this kids face. He begins to stare at me after realizing that I'm the boyfriend and I'm just straight up staring a hole through the kid. He stops and is like "Who's this?" I just stared at himas my girlfriend is like "Don't worry about who he is, he's my boyfriend " I ask him if thinks its cool to be hitting women now and he basically doesn't answer. Keep in mind this is a Puerto Rican kid who is at least outweighing me by 20 pounds, but I got a bit of height on him, like 2 inches maybe. This being right on a street corner

So the fat kids talking and telling the kid were gonna go somewhere and settle this. As soon as he agrees I swing a right and DROP him. I didn't even think I was gonna drop him, I was all geared up cause this kid fell slow as hell. Like he fell slower the second tower. He was down on the ground right next to a stop sign, looking dazed and everyone there is like "Wow man, not here". He was trying to get up as I run up in on his face as he's trying to get up I throw some punches at his head and he ducked and covered and was trying to get back and I let it go. He got up for a second like he was gonna square up and then I gave him the face and he just looked shook. I took a step closer he took a step back, I told him not to ever touch the girl again and if did I'd be spitting on his blood. He didn't open his mouth when he walked away, I told him to get to stepping and I didn't wanna see him again.

From this incident my girl has said that me being mad turns her on. She said me punching him made her wet (she's VERY slow to get wet). She said me fighting makes her horny.

I don't have a prominent male role model so I don't know entirely if I did the right thing.

Recent history between the two
1. He robbed her house a few weeks ago.

2. She found him and apparently beat him up the next day she's 5 foot 1 and 102 pounds but she's known as one tough lil cookie in her town. I laugh at her for thinking she's tough but she apparently beat down a kid who was about 5'9 with at least 70 pounds on her. He knew better than to swing back because her dad is well connected.

3. The day he hit her, he saw her and tried to start sh!t, she flicked her cigarette at him and acted like he wasn't there. He threw her on the ground. She got up and started punching him. Her friend pulled her away as she's about to walk away the kid punches her square in the face. Clearly not hard because her nose is still in place but she has a lil mark on her nose now.

Upon hearing this I took a shower and drove to her town

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any jackass, who hits a girl, deserves to get dropped. Guys that hit girls are scumbags.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
Any jackass, who hits a girl, deserves to get dropped. Guys that hit girls are scumbags.
I appreciate the support for my decision. I felt bad after because he didn't throw a punch back at me and I could tell he thought about it. I watched the look on his face change after I threatened him after it (told him he doesn't touch her and if there's a reason for me to I'll be spitting on his blood). I realized he didn't open his mouth after I hit him, he didn't say a word when I was talking to him. He just stared back, after I threatened him I could see the look in his face change from "I'm gonna get you" to "You intimidate me". She told me after that he does that all the time when people yell at him, he just looks back with a blank stair while he thinks about stuff in his head. Then he either tells you what you want to hear or shuts his mouth. He was just arrested and held for the night two nights before that for a fight he got in.

When I got there I just stood there with my palms together right under my face. He knew I meant business. I said one thing when I got there, he said "Who the **** are you?" and my girlfriend responded don't worry about it, the guy she was with asked the same question and she was like "He's my boyfriend".

He looked at me, I stared at him for a second. Took a step to the left, closer in front of him and I just said "You think it's okay to hit women now?"...He didn't say sh!t. Her other friend started talking about "So we going to take a walk now" as in a find a spot to duke it out. As soon as he agreed and said he wanted to bring a friend I swung on him. He was staring at me the whole time as soon as he realized I was her boyfriend because I was just staring a whole through him rubbing my palms together.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats no fight, thats called a 1 hit.

Nice job

Paintballguy said:
I wouldn't ever hit a woman to cause her pain, but i would slap a ho down if she needed it.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So she woops his ass then some time later throws a cig at him, then starts to punch him again.

Why were you needed?
The way I wrote it must of been confusing.

She whooped his ass first after he robbed her house.

Then now this being a month and half later. She flicked a cigarette at him, he threw her on the ground. She got up and started punching him. It gets broken up and as she's walking away he decks her in the face and she tries going at him and her friend was holding her back as she was just reaching out to scratch his face. The marks on his face were worse than the marks on her face which took me by surprise when I got there

Ease said:
Thats no fight, thats called a 1 hit.

Nice job

I wouldn't ever hit a woman to cause her pain, but i would slap a ho down if she needed it.
Why thank you.

And yes I believe in equal rights. Hitting a girl isn't always wrong, but with the legal and drama ramifications it's usually not worth it. If a woman wants to step to you like a man and hit you like a man she should be able to get hit like a man after her second swing.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
I've seen some so called "girls" that you would be afraid to get into a fight with. Not all women are feminine and cute.

In this case, I agree. The guy deserved it.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
I've seen some so called "girls" that you would be afraid to get into a fight with. Not all women are feminine and cute.

In this case, I agree. The guy deserved it.
There are always exceptions to any rule. I know girls like that also.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good work my man. You did the right thing, just be careful on the street, dont want to get arrested for that. Its a court of law, not a court of justice you'll be heading to.

Let me propose a question to yall. Lets say his girlfriend was asking for it, and you've warned her that she better be careful with her actions around this guy. And she gets a ho smack.

You still drop this guy? even tho you told her to cut it out because you knew something bad would happen?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She took the law into her own hands, and she shouldn't be applauded for that. She had no legal nor moral right to do that. How do you think the guy's going to react after flicking a cigarette at him?

This whole tale also tells everyone involved and everyone reading this that it's somehow ok, or at least, "less wrong" for a woman to hit a man.

I would have more respect if she told you about the first event and YOU YOURSELF took care of business with him. She seems to think that it's perfectly ok for her to hit men. Someday she's going to hit the wrong one and she might not walk away.

WTF is wrong with today's society where women are literally turning into men (and vice versa, men into women) and feeling they have every right to engage in physical altercations with men?

I maintain that she should have told you about the burglary and either you should have taken care of business yourself or called the police in. She's going to get herself into serious trouble someday, and you may not be around to get her out of it.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick sounds trashy as hell. Anyway, I'm confused. Did he rob her house, or did he burglarize it? Why didn't she call the police?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a FULL SUPPORTER of women getting their asses kicked when:

- they think they are invincible and willingly place themselves in dangerous situations

- they provoke someone or group of people.

- they commit a crime against me or loved ones or they are in the act of committing a crime against me or loved ones

- they don't know their place and/or step out of line.

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I see is a punk looking for street fights. I really hope you end up in jail, which is where sooner or later you will end up anyway.

That lowlife chick had her cake and ate it too. Instead of calling the police, she engaged into fights, then started engaging every male she knew into this drama, and all this so she could get wet and make the captain saveaho proud.

So after chasing him around and feeling too hysteric and in need of some sexual excitement she called you so you could attack the guy for her entertainment. You should be ashamed of yourself and the fact that the assault was witnessed by other people will hopefully lead you into the arms of some convicts who will be delighted to have you keeping them company during the cold nights in prison.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this the same chic that beat you up when you were trying to play fight and left you feeling like a b*tch??
that chic of yours is nothing but trouble.
what if that guy goes and shoots your ass to get some revenge? while your family crying, she'll be f*cking someone else.
dude I'm telling you nothing good is going to come from being with this chic.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing! After those 2 sh!t threads you started to fix your masculinity. Respect

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Like he fell slower then second tower.
Not Cool

Drum&Bass said:
I am a FULL SUPPORTER of women getting their asses kicked when:

- Thier name is Snooki
Fixed

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Small typo.
Thanks for that; she is indeed a creature!