Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got I.H.A.Bd and just realized SHE'S AN OLD ONE NIGHT STAND! LMAO!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been on a dry spell lately (put on pounds, rejected, etc) i decided to get my lazy ass up and get back in the field, first things first i hit the gym..

2 months later...

So I'm fed up i look a little better (40lbs lighter) and i wanted to score this given night. I decide to hit local night club with a wing...not my good friends seeing as they can be judgmental and i didn't need that first back out sarging..i decide to go with an acquaintance with a type B personality "assistant pimp" if you could understand ;-), no but he's real cool. We scope the scene and i run into this girl sitting down...she's got braces HB7 i'd say....maybe she'd be hotter without the braces. convo went like this

I approached from the front she was sitting down i was standing

Bad: Your sitting all alone were are your friends?
HB7: Oh there on the dance floor
Bad: and they left you here? those bastards (in my most sarcastic tone yet)
HB7: (big smile) my feet are tired.
Bad: Why aren't you in here with your boyfriend?
HB7: dont have one
HB7: I.H.A.G (i-have-a-girlfriend)

I forgot what i said after that but i ended up getting the number. We ended up hanging out after the club no bases though ;-(

couple days passes and she flakes on me twice but makes it up by coming the next day.. I get a better look at her and she tells me she used to work at a particular spot by the plaza we live by. She looked exactly like the girl i one nighted with then i ask her

BAD: you ever go to an after party with a couple guys?
HB7: been to a couple can't remember

she doesn't even recognize me its hilarious!....so idk where to go with this one..she came over and hung out all day...but i can't help but grin thinking wow i got semi-rejected but i've already f.ucked?! so weird thinking what i should do next...still talking to her so idk the gf seems to be new and i would like to hit again....:D

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL thats so funny , ive done that on dating sites , but never in real life thats hilarious