Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got her number through a friend... How to proceed

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is looking to buy a house, his real estate agent is away in miami so she sent one of her workers to show the house for her. I came to see the house with my father and noticed the her coworker is in her early twenties and super hot. Very warming and professional but all we did is exchanged names and shook hands hi and bye. Now after we left my dad gets a phone call from his real estate agent and the first thing she tells my dad is that her coworker (that girl) thinks that i am vrry handsome. I told the real estate agent to speak to her for me and get her number, so she did. Now i have her number, the girl is interested, i didnt speak with het im thinking what the best way would br to proceed...

Thankss

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never spoke to her im thinking about sending a nice text first

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man, Do not text her. Call her. Make it short and simple. "It was nice meeting me you the other day. This [Insert Day], I am going out to [name place]. Are you free on [Insert Day] so I can take you?"

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to call just that i never spoke to her and dont know what to say in order to not fuk it up. I dont want it to feel uncompfortable for both of us thats why i was thinking to text before i call... What do uthink?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They already told you what they think, and I agree. Call her.

It's ok if shes not completely comfortable. Comfortable = forgetful. If you calling her makes her nervous, that can help you. You will be put in a position of power and you won't get stuck being strung around. She will be more decisive if she feels you are leading.

This doesn't need to be, and shouldn't be, a long conversation. That should ease some of your nerves. Tell her who you are (where you met, if needed) and use PrettyBoyAJ's example. Just do it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Be a man, Do not text her. Call her. Make it short and simple. "Hey this is Slick. It was nice meeting me you the other day. This [Insert Day], I am going out to [name place]. Are you free on [Insert Day] so I can take you?"
It won't be awkward if you go straight to the point and then hangup.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
I want to call just that i never spoke to her and dont know what to say in order to not fuk it up. I dont want it to feel uncompfortable for both of us thats why i was thinking to text before i call... What do uthink?
With that mentality you will never succeed with women. Just remember that safe = un-attractive.

You texting her when you got the green light when you got her # = taking the safe/un-attractive route

How do you think this woman will feel about you when she expects a call from you and you text her like a freakin high schooler? That will be un-attractive to her as it shows you're scared.

Just remember that doing things that may be uncomfortable with a woman is actually you pushing the envelope and that's how you get women.

Asking a woman out = can be uncomfortable
asking for her number = can be uncomfortable
taking her out on a date = can be uncomfortable
showing sexual interest in a woman = can be uncomfortable

Rather than taking the safe way with women start pushing the envelope with them. Guys that do are the ones that have women all over them and are getting hot secks soon after meeting them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Given that she liked you to begin with, she'll be extremely flattered that you tracked her down and called her. I did this once - actually getting a girl's number from an ex from 2 years prior (who still liked me). When I called the new girl and explained how I got her number she paused and said "Well done!" She became the greatest lover I ever had.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just call her and talk to her like a normal person. I've talked to plenty of people I don't even know on the phone and it goes over well as long as you get the point across and end it. It's simple man.

The girl got her co-worker to tell you that she thinks you're very attractive, this is cake dude!

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
throw some bait out there with a text... If she's into you, she'll bite

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i called about 4 hours ago no answer or call back, im thinking about calling her in a few hours again or i can just send a text now

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call and if she doesn't answer send her a text, if she gets back to you she's interested if not then next her.

This is the easy part, the hard part is building and maintaining the attraction to get to the first date, here you're just asking the obvious.

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea.. There are various high chance calling hours.. was it like 8pm monday or something.. i forgot... Id probably call a few more times and not leave voicemail. Maybe again in a few hours to put ur mind at rest.. and again tomorrow.. If no answer tomorrow then a text is ok.. make sure you throw a neg in the text but dont sound butt-hurt....

also, another thing to kill phone jitters.. is have ur date PLANNED.. im tired of seeing people text "are u free saturday we should do something"...

Decide WHAT you wanna do, talk it up, and invite them to IT.. It shows wayy more gonads..