Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got her number, left a message, no response

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Last Wednesday one of the ladies I was chatting up on Match for a couple of weeks agreed to meet for drinks. Before I could ask for her number, she sent that along in a following message to reach out to her via text. I replied back Thursday I think saying I'd be back in CT this weekend and I would reach out. I called her on Sunday night and left a message. As of today, no response.

Ideas?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? Low interest, next.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the cawk carousel is slow and she didn't get to you yet. Leave it alone and move on. If she gets back, great, if not, adios.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
#1 You communicated way too long before getting her number. I number close within a few messages. Any longer I'm on to the next one.

#2 You called her. You only call if it's absolutely necessary. Use it as a last option. I definitely wouldn't have left a message. She already saw you called. She was probably giving Christiano head.

F' her. On to the next one bro.
Only had 3 messages through Match. I always call, not a big texter. If I didn't leave a message, how would she know it was me?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I wouldn't beat yourself up too much. Two weeks is a bit too long, but OLD girls are notoriously fickle. I've had plenty arrange a date with me and then f*ck off, it's because there's no investment there.

Date from RL, save OLD as a back up source of girls.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Last Wednesday one of the ladies I was chatting up on Match for a couple of weeks agreed to meet for drinks. Before I could ask for her number, she sent that along in a following message to reach out to her via text. I replied back Thursday I think saying I'd be back in CT this weekend and I would reach out. I called her on Sunday night and left a message. As of today, no response.

Ideas?
Not a fan of old, but respect it's an easy way to accumulate some leads/contacts

Agree with not talking too long to females on old. Quick chat, smoke them out, get them out for a drink quick fast.

What MAN has time to be chatting to these bytches for so long online. This is a question that you need to ask yourself. You ain't no fvcking internet "friend" to the ladies are you? Fvck that ****e, be busy my man. Be genuinely busy. You will learn to understand something: you don't have time for bull****e from anybody. Lower your fvcking tolerance level. In fact, do it now...say to yourself that your lowering your tolerance level for fvckheads.......pay attention to what comes up (what thoughts come up, what resistence comes up)....it will reveal a lot to you..

Next issue: never leave messages. You sound like a cvnt and then guess what? you end up waiting for their response........

how does that feel? like a right cvnt no? Fvck that ****e

If any bytch doesn't have the common sense to pick up your call......she can call you back. She saw the missed call.

Now, why are you calling her? to invite her into your unique, amazing world, no? you do have an amazing unique lifestyle no? so if she doesnt' respond....whose loss is that?

Genuinely, can you be empathic to her loss...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
To be fair, I wouldn't beat yourself up too much. Two weeks is a bit too long, but OLD girls are notoriously fickle. I've had plenty arrange a date with me and then f*ck off, it's because there's no investment there.

Date from RL, save OLD as a back up source of girls.
It's what I got to deal with right now. I work long hours and don't really got to bars. After work, I am dead. Only been with OLD for a month. Not crazy about it.

Not a fan of old, but respect it's an easy way to accumulate some leads/contacts

Agree with not talking too long to females on old. Quick chat, smoke them out, get them out for a drink quick fast.

What MAN has time to be chatting to these bytches for so long online. This is a question that you need to ask yourself. You ain't no fvcking internet "friend" to the ladies are you? Fvck that ****e, be busy my man. Be genuinely busy. You will learn to understand something: you don't have time for bull****e from anybody. Lower your fvcking tolerance level. In fact, do it now...say to yourself that your lowering your tolerance level for fvckheads.......pay attention to what comes up (what thoughts come up, what resistence comes up)....it will reveal a lot to you..

Next issue: never leave messages. You sound like a cvnt and then guess what? you end up waiting for their response........

how does that feel? like a right cvnt no? Fvck that ****e

If any bytch doesn't have the common sense to pick up your call......she can call you back. She saw the missed call.

Now, why are you calling her? to invite her into your unique, amazing world, no? you do have an amazing unique lifestyle no? so if she doesnt' respond....whose loss is that?

Genuinely, can you be empathic to her loss...

I wrote her off a month ago, then she started chatting again. On the second reply, I asked to meet for drinks. She said good idea and shot over her number. Next time, with future ladies, if they do not answer, do I just hang up and shoot a text, hey this is rickthetoad. Hit me back when you're available? If I do not leave a message and I do not text on who this is, they will not know who is calling. No lady has called me first, so I need to be the one who reaches out.